Status: Updated Every Sunday.

Death Rolls the Dice

i've come to far to see the end now

I pulled into the parking lot where I saw Ruby standing looking at the water. I got out and slipped the knife up my sleeve. If I had the chance I would kill the nasty bitch. 
"Zara what are you doing here?" She turned with smirk on her face. 
I stood about 6 feet from her, I crossed my arms and shrugged. "Just enjoying the weather."
"Hours away from home?"
"Yup."
"You're looking for Sam aren't you? Well he's not here. You are getting worse at your hunting skills. Is it because of Vail? Or is it a problem with age?"
Anger tickled inside my stomach. Just enough frustration to snap at her. "Keep my daughters name out of your filthy mouth." I took a few steps forward where I was close enough to stab her if need be. 
"Why? Are you upset because 
She swung and threw a punch towards my face. I dodged it and punched her in the ribs. A few hits and knees to the stomach, I had her pinned on her back. Ruby punched me so hard in the ribs I lost breath, my eyes went black around the edges, and I fell over. I coughed and tried standing up but she kicked me again. 
"Who's the tough bitch now?" 
I kicked my foot out an tripped her. She fell, smacked her head and tried sitting up. "Not you." i pulled out the knife and her demon left his body almost instantly. 
"Fuck!" I checked the girls pulse and she was barely alive. I carried her and placed her in the backseat of my car. I sped to the hospital and once I knew she was inside and ok I left. I told them I found her at the beach passed out. No questions were asked. 
I pulled out my phone and dialed Deans number. 
"You ok?" Worry laced in his voice. 
"I'm fine babe. You got him?"
"Yeah he's in our room. Where are you?"
"5 or so minutes away. Ill be there soon. I love you."
"I love you too."
I hung up the phone and in minutes I was pulling into the hotel parking lot. I locked up the car and ran up to the door and knocked. Dean opened the door, pulled me inside with the door slamming behind me, and hugged me. 
"I'm ok." I sighed impatiently. I needed to make sure Taylor was ok. 
"Did she hit you?" 
"Yes but I'm fine. Where's Taylor and Sam?" 
He pointed to the room adjacent to the one we were in. "They are talking. They just went in there so I think they should have time to talk and shit." He sat on the edge of the bed and ran a hand over her face, something he's been doing a lot lately. 
I put my legs on each side of his and sat on his lap. I placed small little kisses on his face. I could feel his smile as he put his arms around me. I pulled back and hissed. His eyebrows furrowed close together, worry etched his features. I tried taking off my hoodie but the pain was so strong that I gasped and tears pricked at the back of my eyes. 
Dean helped me take it off and lift up my tank top to see a black,yellow and pink bruise on my entire side. The adrenaline from earlier mush have kept the pain from being severe enough.
"What happened?" He lightly touched his fingers on it and I bit my lip and moved away from his touch. 
"I told you she hit me. She's strong." 
"Jesus Zar." He carefully set me on the bed and walked over to the mini freezer thing and grabbed a cold soda and came back to put it on my side. I hissed and laid down on my good side. "I'm gonna go get ice." He kissed my cheek and walked out of the room. 
After he shut the door I carefully sat up and walked into the bathroom to look at the bruise. It was disgusting and I could see part of my rib pressing against my skin. Great, I have a huge bruise and a broken rib. Just lovely. 
"I don't know what to say Sam. " I heard Taylor's voice through the wall. "I don't remember anything about hell. I don't even know if I was in hell." 
"Dean said the same thing and he did remember." Sams voice was almost hard to hear since it was so deep. 
"We'll I'm not Dean." 
"That's a good thing. I don't want to be fucking my brother." 
"Zar?" Dean opened the door.
"Yeah I was just looking at the damage." I showed him my rib and he sat me on the counter, a small blush tickling my cheeks as he removed my tank top. He's seen me naked more than anyone and I still get bashful. 
He smiled and kissed me lightly at first. He smiled and his eyes were so full of desire and love. I crushed my lips to his and ran my hands up his shirt and lightly ran my nails down his chest. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he pulled me closer to him. He trailed his kisses down my neck and lightly ran his tongue just above my bra line. I giggled and winced as the pain in my side flared up again. 
"I'm so sorry." He placed the ice on my side and kissed me again. I could tell my cheeks were flushed and my lips swollen from our kiss. After a few minutes of having the ice on my ribs, the pain was unbearable. He wrapped my ribs with an ace-bandage and carried me to the bed. 
"I can walk." I protested. He just chuckled and sat me on the bed. I put on one of his button up shirts and that's when Sam and Taylor walked out. 
"What's wrong with you?" Sam asked. 
"Just had a run in with a demon. How you doin'?" 
He shrugged, put his hands in his pockets, and gave a quick look over at Taylor. She wasn't even paying attention, she was giving me a strange look. 
"What?" I raised an eyebrow. 
"You sure you're ok?" 
"She's got a broken rib as far as I can tell." 
"Guys I'm fine! Seriously." I stood up and walked outside. I hated being the center of attention. Nausea hit my stomach so hard I leaned against the car. My eyes started to spin and I felt like I had fever. It all left as soon as it came and looked around completely confused. The night sky sparkled with the stars and nobody was in sight except for the few cars driving down the road. 
I heard someone walking over to me and I knew instantly It was Sam. He walked a little heavier on his boots, he was like a freaking moose!
He leaned against the car next to me and sighed. "It's crazy isn't it?" 
"What?" 
"Taylor being back." 
I just simply nodded. My brain still didn't want to comprehend the fact that she was back somehow. I raked a hand through my bangs and winced when it seemed to hurt my side even more. 
"You aren't ok are you?" 
"So many questions Sammy." I leaned off the car and faced him. "I'm fine. I have you and Taylor back. Everything's fine." I smiled and patted his shoulder. 
"Don't lie to me Zar." 
"What do you want me to say Sam? No I'm not ok? I hurt so much right now, I feel like my ribs are going to pop out of my skin. I am not ok with leaving Vail. I just-" I sighed and he pulled me in for a hug. 
"Let's get you to a hospital. No if, ands, or buts." He smiled and we walked into the hotel room. 
After forever at the hospital I came out with 3 broken ribs and some pretty horrible bruises. Good painkillers were given of course. 
"Babe? Do you like waffles?" I Asked as he helped me to the car where Sam and Taylor were already sitting in the back. 
He just laughed and helped me buckle up. We were on the road and on the way home. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lateness!!!!:) comment?teccomend?subscribe?;)

<3 Meg's