Status: Active

Natalie's Room

Love kills

“Marissa,please open the door!” John said as he knocked on Marissa’s apartment but she didn’t respond. “Marissa! I know you’re in there! please!”

“Go home John,I’m sorry..but I can’t do this. I’ll be back to Boston,my time is over. tell Danielle how I’m sorry.” Marissa answered from her apartment,John still tried to convince her to open the door but it didn’t work,John knew how stubborn Marissa and finally he decided to leave. John has nowhere to go,he didn’t want to go home but he also didn’t want to make Danielle disappointed as much as he felt if he came back to the hospital. He drove around before his phone vibrated,he grabbed his phone and saw a text message from Anna.

“Where are you?”

“Driving somewhere. Still at the hospital?”

“No,Tanner told me to go home. Can you come to my place?” John texted back “sure” and made his way to Anna’s place. As soon as John hit Anna’s door he let out his frustration to Anna and told her everything.

“We can talk to her tomorrow morning,lets go to her apartment with the others. I’m sure she’ll tell us something.” Anna said calmly before she let out a yawn.

“You okay?” John asked.

“Just a bit sleepy…” John hugged Anna as Anna surprised.

“I’m sorry..but can we stay like this a bit longer? It’s funny how you reminds me a lot of Natalie. I miss her so much..i’m sorry for comparing you to her,it’s just I don’t have anyone to talk because I shut myself down a year ago after what happened but being with you somehow feel different,I don’t want to lose anyone ever again.” John buried his face on Anna’s shoulder and let out a little sob as Anna rubbed his back gently.

It was 7 am and Danielle was wide awake,last night John called her that he was staying over at Anna’s house and told a plan about visiting Marissa’s apartment together in the morning. Danielle told Tanner as well about that as Tanner offered her a ride home and told her that he’ll picked her up in the morning to go to Marissa’s place. Danielle couldn’t be able to sleep,she was curious about Marissa. The dreams that she had running through her mind and kept her awake. She was having breakfast as someone knocked on the door,she opened it and saw Tanner.

“Come in,I’ll get ready.” Danielle said as Tanner took a sit on a couch.

“Anna told me that she and John are going to meet us there.” Tanner said while he drove. “I think something’s happened between them.” He continued as Danielle smiled.

“It’s good for John,he’s been through a lot. He never stopped talking about Natalie everytime we met,I can see how painful it is for him. it’s about time someone walk in to his life and ease the pain.” Danielle stared at the window.

“Shit! She left already! We’re late!” John pissed as he punched a wall nearby.

“What happened?” asked Danielle who just arrived with Tanner.

“She’s gone,she said she’s going back to Boston.” Anna said as Danielle looks so disappointed. All of them seemed so clueless and lost in everything as John decided to go home with Danielle and Anna went to St. Francis with Tanner.

Anna decided to take a night shift with Tanner,it was 8 pm and Anna went to St. Francis garden and took a few sunflowers and then she entered Natalie’s room and put it in a vase. It was weird because she has no fear entering Natalie’s room alone when she was done with the flowers suddenly her phone rang,it was John.

“John? What’s up?”

“Where are you? still at the hospital?”

“Yes,I have a night shift.”

“Okay,I’m going there with Danielle.”

“Sure.” After she hung up the phone suddenly someone entered Natalie’s room,Anna was surprised to see Marissa in front of her.

“Since you guys are seeking for the truth so bad,I will show you what exactly happened to Natalie.” Marissa said as she pushed Anna and Anna fell down on the floor.

“What are you doing?!” Anna yelled as Marissa pulled a knife in front of her.

“So..it was you…” Anna dropped her jaw as she crawled back but ended up getting cornered by Marissa.

“Honestly…how many times I should kill an unworthy woman to make John look at me.” Marissa said as she pulled Anna’s hand harshly and injected something on Anna’s arm and Anna started losing her consciousness.
♠ ♠ ♠
The last part is definitely my favorite. haha :) So,what do you think will happen to Anna?