Status: Active

Natalie's Room

Déjà vu

Anna started to open her eyes, she could notice her body was lying on the floor in Natalie’s room. She tried to move her body but nothing worked. Her body felt numb and paralyzed. She was scared when she saw Marissa stood in front of her but she couldn’t let her voice out and she cried in silent. Marissa didn’t say a word or do anything to help her. Anna tried to move her hand and she saw a deep cut on her wrist,she could see her blood flowing down from it and that makes her freaked out but and she started to feel suffocated. Marissa took a step closer,put a knife on Anna’s grip and whispered “this is what happened with Natalie a year ago.” As she walked through the door and left Anna bleeding to death.

Tanner was looking for Anna when suddenly she met John and Danielle on his way to his room and Tanner surprised when John asked him where Anna was. Tanner told him to call her but she didn’t answer her phone,he could see how worry John was as finally they decided to split up. Tanner went back to his room to ask another nurse as John and Danielle made their way to Natalie’s room.

John and Danielle finally made it to Natalie’s room,it’s the first time they visited the room with just the two of them. With mixed up feelings John opened the door and let Danielle entered the room first.

“OH MY GOD! JOHN!” Danielle yelled as she ran toward Anna’s body which was smeared by her blood. John was as shocked as Danielle when she saw the Anna lying on the floor with blood all over her. When he saw a knife that Anna was holding his mind played a little flashback and he felt déjà vu striked him.

“This cant be happening…not again,not her!” John groaned in frustration as she held Anna close on his arms and threw the knife away from Anna’s hand. Danielle ran outside to look for help and left John alone with Anna, John was holding Anna’s wrist and found a weak impulse from it. John couldn’t think straight as he lifted Anna’s body and put her on the bed and suddenly someone entered the room.

“John….what happened?” Marissa stuttered. “no..not again..”

“Marissa,what are you doing here? I thought you were… oh,that doesn’t even important right now!” John held Anna’s hand as Marissa stood next to him. For the first time she saw John’s fragile side,he saw tears flowing down on his cheek,he never saw John cried like that even in Natalie’s funeral. John never shed a tear ever since Natalie’s gone, seeing John like that somehow made Marissa’s heart in pain. She felt broken inside,she never thought that she made a big mistake,a mistake that no one could forgive. She broke John’s heart in a way she never thought she would be. She’s just too care about John but John never looked at her in a way he did with Natalie and Anna.

“I’m sorry,John…” Marissa said as she ran out of the room. When she was running she passed by Danielle and Tanner, they both called her name but she kept on running until she ended up in a bathroom and cried her heart out before she made her way back to her apartment.

Tanner and Danielle finally made it to Natalie’s room,seeing Anna’s condition Tanner called out a friend of his from the E.R and he began a surgery for Anna. Every minutes that passed feel like hours had gone by,John couldn’t stop being so anxious as Danielle tried to calm him down.

“We saw Marissa,I thought she was leaving to Boston already.” Danielle started a conversation.

“She met me in Natalie’s room earlier,I can understand if she’s leaving. She probably thought I couldn’t be help.” John said in a flat tone.

“Don’t say that…maybe she feels guilty and decided to come back to help us.” Tanner made an assumption as John let out a sad chuckled. “Maybe…she was always there for me after Natalie’s death,that’s before st. Francis kicked me out.” Suddenly the doctor came out of the surgery room,John,Tanner and Danielle rushed to him.

“So,How’s Anna?” Tanner asked.

“She lost a lot of blood and if her body,especially her heart doesn’t respond to the blood transfusion we cant do anything to save her. She’s in a critical condition right now. I’m sorry.”

“How could this happen?!” John let out his frustration.

“I’m not sure about this..but I think she’s drugged and this drug effects her heart from pumping the blood to her body. Let’s hope she passes her critical condition by tomorrow morning and her heart starts working normally. And I’ll let you know the result of the blood test to find out more.”

“Can we see her now?” Danielle chimned in.

“Sure,she’s really weak right now maybe your presents can help her to get through tonight.” The doctor said as he let the three of them entered the room and he left. John grab a chair and sat next to Anna. She looked pale and he could see how weak her heart beats through the heart monitor.

“She’ll make it.” Danielle said as she tapped on John’s shoulder and John held Anna’s hand before he started kissing it repeatedly.

“You love her,don’t you?” Tanner asked.

“At first, i can't explain my feelings for her but now i finally figure it out and this time I wont let her slip away from me, not again. So,you need to wake up Anna, because I have a confession to make.” John put a little smile on his face as Tanner and Danielle decided to left John and Anna alone.

“You know what? I’m still curious about Marissa.” Tanner said as she took a sit next to Danielle outside of the surgery room.

“It’s getting late right now. Why don’t we try to visit her apartment tomorrow morning?”
“Good idea,so what are you going to do now?”

“I’m going home I guess, pick me up tomorrow morning?” Danielle smiled as Tanner nodded. “I’ll drive you home.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I should've posted this last saturday but i was sick. oh well, here you go! enjoy! :)