Status: Active

Natalie's Room

This Memory Of You That Haunts Me

Everythings went pretty smooth between John and Natalie. Even though John and Natalie decided to keep their relationship from anyone but Marissa. But Natalie’s condition wasn’t get any better. Now,Natalie had been living with her illness for 12 months,The sun was ready to shIne as Natalie laid on John’s lap in the hospital garden since Natalie couldn’t sleep after her usual cardiac attack. As the sun came up Natalie stood up and walked toward her little garden that her parents made just like what she asked for,she smiled as she looked at a big sunflower infront of her with john on her tail.

“John?”

“Wow,it finally bloom!”

“Isnt it beautiful?”

“Just like you.”

“I want to tell you something.”

“What is it?”

“I don’t know how long I can make it to be by your side so when I leave…don’t be sad,take care of this garden cause when the flowers bloom…that’s exactly how you’ve made my life till the very end.” Natalie said as she drop a tear,John hugged her tight as her words striked him hard. She never talked about how she hated being sick but now she talked about leaving. John finally saw her breakdown,as much as John didn’t want Natalie to gave up on her life he couldn’t do anything. He knew how people like Natalie felt,some people even hard to accepted the fact,but Natalie was different. John wiped Natalie’s tears and rubbed her back and they both walked back to Natalie’s room.

It was 8pm and John was on his way to St. Francis to checked on Natalie as his phone rung and John couldn’t be more happier when he’s got a call from Marissa and she told him that the hospital finally found a heart transplant for Natalie. John was beyond happy when he arrived at the hospital,he walked toward Natalie’s room and found Natalie lied on the floor,bleeding with a knife on her right hand. John couldn’t think straight as he picked the knife,Marissa entered Natalie’s room. She immediately screamed for help as everyone entered the room and John realized that Natalie’s gone. He cried as he hold Natalie’s lifeless body on his lap. Right after that happened,there was a rumor that John could be the one who killed Natalie since Marissa saw him that way,Marissa didn’t believe what people said since she knew how much John loved Natalie. But somehow the rumor started and Natalie’s family didn’t show any respect to John anymore,Natalie’s dad almost sued St. Francis medical center if John didn’t leave the hospital for good. He never heard about Danielle ever since,as he left the hospital. Soon he found out that Marissa was moved as well.

“How could the hospital hiding something like this?!” Tanner raised his voice in disbelief as he saw Anna was holding her sobbed.

“St. Francis needs to keep the name clean. They have a good reputation and it also the biggest medical center in town.” John answered as he grabbed a photo album of Natalie and showed it to Tanner and Anna.

Tanner was pretty shocked seeing Natalie’s face considering he had met her for a few times in St. Francis. “That was really her…” he mumbled.

“What do you mean?”

“I met her in St. Francis for couple times.” Tanner said as John’s expression changed.

“Could it be she wanted someone to reveal the truth?” Anna chimned in.

“I came back to find the truth,I was stupid enough to let people accused me that day. But I will find out what happened to her in that room.” John said as he walked toward a vase which filled with a beautiful sunflower that reminded him a lot about Natalie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another short update,but i kinda like this one :)