Status: Active

Natalie's Room

Going Back to The Start to See The Past

It was 10pm when Danielle arrived at her house after the meeting she had with John,Tanner and Anna. She walked to her room and fell asleep.

“Help me…I cant breathe…” Danielle felt suffocated,she was lying on the bed as she saw a girl whom she thought was going to help her but she didn’t. Danielle tried to reach the girl as she fell to the floor but the girl didn’t do anything to help her,Danielle felt numb because of the pain that was coming out of her chest.

“This is your time to leave.” Said the girl as she pulled out a knife. Danielle was trying to scream but she couldn’t. She was bleeding and the girl was gone as she woke up from her nightmare with tears all over her face. She didn’t understand why she had these constant nightmares that showed the same thing over and over again ever since she got back from London and seeking the truth for Natalie. She tried to memorize the girl’s face as she looked into her photo with Natalie.

“Are you trying to tell me something,Natalie?” Danielle said,talking to the photo before she fell asleep for the second times.

“Last night was pretty shocking.” Anna greeted Tanner who just arrived at St. Francis. “Everything was shocking for me ever since I started to work here.” Added Tanner as he sighed.

“Morning.” Said a girl with a familiar voice that came out from Tanner and Anna’s back as they both turned around and saw Danielle.
“Danielle? What are you doing here?” asked Tanner.
“Today was Natalie’s birthday,I went to visit her cemetery earlier and I thought why didn’t come by?” Danielle answered and suddenly John showed up as well.

“John? How could you get in here?” asked Anna surprised.

“Danielle.” John answered as Danielle explained “John could enter St. Francis because I allow him to. They still respect my parents and also Natalie..Can I see her room?”

The 4 of them walked toward Natalie’s room and there were some people who looked surprised seeing John at St. Francis. As they entered the room,Danielle felt something running in her system. She looked around the room and realized something from her dream. She was in Natalie’s room,she was lying on Natalie’s bed. She finally recognized something about her dream. She was stoned for a while as John snapped her out of her thought.

“I miss Natalie..it hurts to see this room…to remember that I was the one who found her…” John started to tear up as Danielle kept her eyes on the room when she finally decided to tell everyone about her nightmare.

“I need to tell you guys something…”

“What is it?” Tanner asked as they finally out from Natalie’s room and gathered in Tanner’s room.

“Ever since I came back to New York I have this constant nightmare,and now I realized that my dream is probably a record of what happened in Natalie’s room,What happened with Natalie in that room!” Danielle said as she told them everything about her dream.

“So,you think it was a girl who killed Natalie?” Anna jumped to the conclusion as Danielle slightly nodded.

“You sure?” asked John as he suddenly thought of someone.

“I’m not sure,it was only a dream..but I just realized that I was in Natalie’s room and there was this girl when I was needed help,I believe I was in Natalie’s position in that dream. She gave us a sign.”

“Who could possibly be? Do you think she was someone from this hospital? Did you see her face?” Asked Tanner and that was another problem for them because Danielle couldn’t recognize the girl’s face. She couldn’t see the girl’s face clearly in that dream,everything was blurry and all she could remember was the pain that hits her. Danielle could still feel the pain as she cried,she couldn’t imagine how Natalie could live with the pain that occurred to her almost everyday but somehow was still able to show that warm smile of hers. She could see how strong Natalie was until the end of her life.

“I think we should look for someone..she might have a clue for this. She might be able to help us.” John said.

“Who?” Anna asked

“Marissa,my former nurse assistant.”
♠ ♠ ♠
i'll try my best to update this story :)