Status: Active

Natalie's Room

This Could Be a New Start

“Tell us more about this girl.” Asked Tanner.

“She used to be my nurse assistant and also Natalie’s personal nurse. She was the one who found me and Natalie in that room…”

“So,do you know where she is?” asked Danielle.

“She lives in Boston,that was quite a coincidence..not long after I started my own praxis in Boston I met her. She said she couldn’t bear remembering what happened in St. Francis so she decided to move and she found a perfect job as a nurse again in one of hospitals in Boston but that was as far as I know.”

“Well,I’ll try to get her number through her file at St. Francis.” Said Anna before John and Danielle left.

John and Danielle decided to have a lunch and went to do some grocery shopping together before headed home. John was spacing out when a girl bumped onto him and dropped her bag.

“I’m sorry,I didn’t see you..” John apologized as he picked up her bag and handed to her.

“John?” Asked the girl as John took a closer look of the girl,it was Marissa.

“Marissa? What are you doing here?!” John said as he gave Marissa a hug and Danielle came in to them.

“Danielle?” Asked Marissa surprised.

“Marissa,right? How are you?” Danielle smiled as Marissa gave her a hug as the three of them walked toward the cashier and walked out of the grocery store,they decided to go to John’s apartement. Time goes by while they’re talking about what happened in the past.

“I’m really sorry Danielle…” Marissa said as she looked down.

“It’s fine,Marrisa..we’re all here to find the truth for Natalie. You’ll help us,right?” Danielle said as Marissa expression kind of changed.

“Sure,I will. I’ll do my best.” Answered Marissa.

“So,what makes you here? I thought you’re in Boston?”

“I have a vacation,so I came here to visit my family. Wow,It’s been a while since we’ve gathered like this…too bad Natalie isn’t here anymore…” The whole room was engulfed in silence as John decided to call Tanner and Anna to come to his apartement after their work had done.

“Who is it?” Asked Anna as Tanner hung up his phone.

“John,he said Marissa is here..” Answered Tanner.

“Talking about Marissa…I heard a rumor about her just then. There are a lot of people talking about John’s presence at this hospital and my friend told me that Marissa actually had a thing for John but John didn’t seem to notice.”

“What? Really? This whole thing turn into a complication love story now?” Tanner chuckled and Anna laughed.

It was 10 pm when Tanner and Anna arrived at John’s apartement. John and Danielle introduced Marissa to Tanner and Anna.

“Nice to meet you,Marissa! I’m Anna!” Anna said as she shook hands with Marissa and followed by Tanner “I’m Tanner.”

“We both working St. Francis.” Anna smiled.

“Let’s go to St. Francis tomorrow night,me and Anna have a night shift.” Tanner said and everybody agreed.

The next day,Anna was having a lunch at her favorite café before she went to St. Francis. While she was enjoying her lunch,someone poked her shoulder.

“Alone?” asked John as he surprised Anna and Anna offered him to take a sit with her.

“What are you doing here?” asked Anna.

“I’m going to eat,duh. And I saw you sitting here alone so I decided to say hey?.” John answered as Anna smiled. They talked about a lot of things and somehow John felt really comfortable talking with Anna,John wasn’t a type of people that talk so much like Anna but he couldn’t lie that his conversation with Anna was delightful. Once they had finished their lunch Anna was about to leave to St. Francis but John offered her a ride and Anna agreed.

“Oh,my god!” Anna said as she smacked her own head.

“What’s wrong?” John was kinda worry.

“I forgot to bring some flowers!”

“What for?” John asked in confusion.

“For Natalie’s room! We’re gonna gather there,right? I already bought sunflowers but I totally forgot to bring it.” Anna sighed as John smiled because of Anna’s reaction.

“Well,let’s get a new sunflower then! Shall we?” Offered John as Anna smiled and they went to buy a sunflower before headed to St. Francis.
♠ ♠ ♠
Welcome,Marissa! :) sorry for taking such a long time to update,but i'll do my best :)