You Give Love a Bad Name

MSN

"Lena, wake up."

I groaned and buried my face into my pillow, trying to swat away the thing that was shaking me awake. "No."

"Lena..."

"Go away."

I heard a sigh and the sound of blinds being opened, followed by blinding the rays of sunlight that fell across my bed. "You asked for it."

Rubbing my eyes, I sat up in my bed, not at all pleased with the way I've woke up. "What, Gerard?"

My oldest brother stepped away from the shadows and sat down on the corner of the bed, crossing his arms against his chest. "We need to talk."

I sighed and fell back on my bed, closing my eyes and snuggling deeper into the sheets. "Can this wait? It's -"

"Two in the afternoon," Gerard informed me, and I felt his weight shift at my feet. "And no, this can't wait."

I opened my eyes, studying his face. "Fine. What is so important, GerBear?"

"Well," Gerard's honey eyes blinked, fatigue etched in his handsome features, "what exactly...happened last night?"

There was a brief silence, both of us starring each other down. Finally I looked away. "Don't you remember? Green Day played an amazing set - the crowd were amazing, really, and -"

"Lena," the strict tone in Gerard's voice made me look at him once more, "this is not the time for this. What happened?"

"Well, if you really want to know, you ODed on Xanax and we brought you home."

"I know that part," Gerard waved his hand impatiently, "that's not what I meant. Frank. What happened between you two?"

"Oh, you mean Mr. I-Watch-My-Friends-Take-Drugs-And-Don't-Give-A-Fuck?" I replied with cold sarcasm, getting up and walking over to my closet for some fresh clothes. "I slapped him and went home. The end."

"Lena-"

I turned around, coking my head to the left. "Did he contact you? Because if he did, his pretty face would be the least of his problems. I am <font color="red">so</font> aiming below the belt next time. That jerk -"

"Dammit, Lena! Listen to me!" Gerard stood up and grabbed me by the shoulders, and last night flashed before my eyes. "Call Frank and make up. "

I pushed him away. "Are you crazy? No!"

"There is not going to be a repeat of this summer because of something I did, okay?" Gerard walked over towards the computer desk and picked up my cellphone. "It's not his fault. He didn't force me to do that. I'm a grown man and I should be able to do wha -"

"Oh yeah?" I marched over to him and snatched the phone from his hands. "And what would you do, dear brother, if it was me with Frank last night? Would you just pat him on the back and walk away with my limp body? Well would you?"

"That's different!" Gerard defended, staring at me with wide eyes. "Comple -"

"You would do exact same thing I did, Gee," I whispered, starting to walk towards my bedroom door. "Don't even try to deny it."

Just Melanie says:
Lenaaaa! Are you on?

Lena is a P-I-M-P says:
I am. I was just eating cereal =]

Just Melanie says:
At 7? Freak.

Lena is a P-I-M-P says:
It's Cocoa Puffs! Don't judge me!!!

Just Melanie says:
Right. So, why is your phone off?

Lena is a P-I-M-P says:
Um, it's charging...?

Lena is a P-I-M-P says:
Why?

Just Melanie says:
Nothing. How are you holding up?

Lena is a P-I-M-P says:
What do you mean?

Just Melanie says:
You KNOW what I mean.

Lena is a P-I-M-P says:
I'm fina.

Lena is a P-I-M-P says:
*fine

Lena is a P-I-M-P says:
Really =]

Just Melanie says:
You weren't really serous about the whole 'I'm not talking to you thing', right?

Lena is a P-I-M-P says:
WHAT?? I'm talking to you!

Just Melanie says:
I didn't mean me >.<

Lena is a P-I-M-P says:
Oh.

Lena is a P-I-M-P says:
Well, I don't know. I AM kinda pissed at him.

Just Melanie says:
You'll make up in two days.

Just Melanie says:
TOPS.

Just Melanie says:
=D

Lena is a P-I-M-P says:
Maybe =]

Mikey effin Way was added to your conversation.

Mikey effin Way says:
what am i doing here?

Lena is a P-I-M-P says:
What is he doing here?

Lena is a P-I-M-P says:
Oh, nvm >.<

Just Melanie says:
The more the merrier =D

Just Melanie says:
=DDDDDDDDDD

Mikey effin Way says:
i’m sure.

Torosaurus was added to your conversation.

Bob [is a ZEBRA!!!] was added to your conversation.

Mikey effin Way says:
the more the merrier.

Bob [is a ZEBRA!!!] says:
HELLO?

Lena is a P-I-M-P says:
My favorite people =]

Bob [is a ZEBRA!!!] says:
WE ARE??????????

Lena is a P-I-M-P says:
No.

Mikey effin Way says:
so, i went downstairs - and there's no more cereal!!!1

Mikey effin Way says:
what am I going to eat tomorrow?

Mikey effin Way says:
=[

Lena is a P-I-M-P says:
=]

Just Melanie says:
You can come over and eat MY cereal ;]

Lena is a P-I-M-P says:
Ew?

Bob [is a ZEBRA!!!] says:
GAG ME >.<

Just Melanie says:
What happened to Toro?

Torosaurus says:
I'm here.

Bob [is a ZEBRA!!!] says:
WHY ISN'T GEETARD ONLINE?

Lena is a P-I-M-P says:
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO WRITE IN CAPS!!!!???????

Mikey effin Way says:
he's sleeping.

Bob [is a ZEBRA!!!] says:
FRANKIE'S ONLINE!!!

Frank is single ;) was added to your conversation.

Lena is a P-I-M-P has left the conversation.