Status: Complete.

Coffee Break

Zack.

“Wherever you run and wherever you hide, yeah you’ve gotta face it baby, things go bump bump bump in the night,”

“Alex, please stop singing,”

“But you love my singing,”

“Not when it’s Allstars,”

“They were epic, just admit it,”

“Not if you paid me a million gummi bears,”

I looked over at Alex and William standing behind the counter, before shaking my head in amusement and pecking Martin’s lips in greeting.

“What are they arguing about?” I asked curiously.

“Alex singing bad Halloween songs. Apparently Alex can’t contain his excitement for Gabe’s party tonight,” Martin explained, passing me my coffee cups.

“Gabe’s party?” I frowned.

“You didn’t tell him?!” William demanded, outraged.

Well I suppose it is his boyfriend’s party, after all.

“Fuck! I must’ve forgotten! I was going to tell you the other night, but you kinda sucked the thought right out, babe,” Martin grinned.

I blushed slightly. That was unnecessary.

“Well you have to come! Everyone’s coming!” Alex said indignantly.

“I don’t think my dad and Sam had any plans,” I shrugged.

“Good. Meet us here when you finish work and you can come back to mine before we go,” Martin suggested.

“Eurgh, I’m going to Rian’s,” Alex grumbled.

“Are you going to suck his dick too?” Martin teased.

I blushed even harder, although Alex joined me this time. At least I’m not alone in embarrassment.

“I’ll come! Just stop talking about our sex life,” I begged.

“Why? I want everyone to know just how hard you make me shoot my load with those magical lips and be jealous about it,” Martin smirked.

“I’m out of here,” I groaned.

William, Alex and Martin just laughed at my discomfort as I walked away. I’d forgotten Martin’s crude sense of humour. Halfway back to my store, my phone buzzed. Martin.

Sorry if I embarrassed you. I really do want everyone jealous – you’re amazing. M xx

I rolled my eyes but smiled, opening the door to my shop. Maybe tonight won’t be such a bad idea after all.

*

“Zack! Martin! You stopped fucking and made it!” Gabe said excitedly. And loudly.

“We’re not fucking,” I hissed.

“Yet,” Martin added.

I rolled my eyes but smiled slightly, especially as Martin pecked a kiss to my cheek. So maybe we’d gotten a little distracted by dinner, an exchange of blowjobs and shower…fun? We’d made it at a decent time to Gabe and William’s apartment, so no-one could complain.

“Gabriel,” William purred, “I need my dancing buddy,”

Gabe grinned and shut the door behind me and Martin.

“By dancing buddy you mean humping buddy, right?” Gabe smirked.

“Duh,” William grinned.

I just about managed to step out of the way before Gabe launched himself at William, pinning him to the wall with a hungry kiss.

“Okay, I definitely need a drink now,” Martin laughed.

“Lead the way,” I smiled.

Martin happily lead me through the crowd of people, me only recognising a few faces, until we got to the kitchen, where Alex was standing with Rian, John Oh, Kennedy and Kyle.

“You made it!” Alex said happily.

“You’re drunk!” Martin said mock-happily.

Alex poked his tongue out at Martin before snuggling into Rian’s side. I raised an eyebrow as Rian didn’t push him away, but said nothing. They are none of my business.

“You need at least a couple of shots in you to catch up,” John said firmly.

“Tequila okay?” Kyle asked, cocking his head to the side.

I guess so? Martin agreed for the both of us, and I watched with slight dread as they pulled out a toxic looking bottle, pouring two shots each for both of us. Martin grinned as Kennedy held a slice of lime each ready for us, so I sighed and picked up the shots.

“3…2…1…go!” Martin cheered.

I quickly tossed back both shots before swallowing, trying not to grimace at the bitter taste, before taking the lime slice from Kennedy and sucking on it quickly. Martin did the same a second or so later and they all cheered. Yay for us.

“You look like you need this,” Rian mused, passing me an uncapped bottle of beer.

I just nodded, smiling my thanks. I have a feeling that those tequila shots were a very bad idea. Very bad.

“Guys! Tay and Jack are making out on the sofa!” Paul said, bursting into the room.

“No fucking way!”
“Finally!”
“Yay Jack!”
“What did he drug her with?”

Classy, Kyle. Paul just grinned and darted back out of the room, leaving us all grinning. Finally, Jack grew the balls to make a move. Let’s just hope he doesn’t fuck this up.

“Now…who’s up for a little beer pong?” Martin asked.

“Me!” John grinned.

“Me too!” Rian nodded.

“Go on then,” Kennedy laughed.

No-one else volunteered. I sighed.

“Alright, fine,” I shrugged.

“Yay Zack! Okay, teams can be Rian and Zack, and John and Kennedy! Let’s go set up,” Alex said cheerfully.

Martin chuckled and pressed a slow kiss to my lips, making me relax slightly. What harm can a little beer pong do?

It took me 30 minutes, 8 solo cups of beer and another 3 tequila shots to answer that question. Somehow Rian and I had won the beer pong game, Martin and Alex cheering our end while Kyle cheered the other end, but I still managed to stumble my way out into the main party room, where everyone else was dancing. Fuck, I haven’t been this drunk in a very long time. Fuck.

“Z-Zack! Comedancewithme,” Alex slurred.

Somehow, I understood him. And somehow, I ended up standing on a sturdy table next to him, swaying my hips.

“GABE! PLAY SOMETHING DIRTY!” Alex yelled.

That just about caught the attention of everyone in the room, but before I could protest in embarrassment, heavy guitars and a throbbing bass guitar bled into the room. Alex started swaying his hips, winking at me. I blame the tequila for making me do the same.

“Love is like a bomb, baby, c'mon get it on
Livin' like a lover with a radar phone”


As soon as the wolf-whistling started up, I blushed deeply. The reason I didn’t stop? Martin. His eyes were locked on me, not moving, his lips parted slightly.

“Lookin' like a tramp, like a video vamp
Demolition woman, can I be your man”


Fuck, Martin likes me dancing like this. He really likes it. Fuck.

“Razzle 'n' a dazzle 'n' a flash a little light
Television lover, baby, go all night”


Without thinking, I slowly pulled my t-shirt over my head, throwing it at Martin, earning whistles and cat-calls, even more so as Alex did the same. I’m going to kill him when I’m sober. This is all his fault.

“Sometime, anytime, sugar me sweet
Little miss-a-innocent sugar me, yeah”


I continued swaying my hips, Alex starting to get a little slutty with his movements. I’m drunk but I’m not that drunk. I think.

“Take a bottle, shake it up
Break the bubble, break it up,”


I blew a kiss to Martin, laughing at his shocked (but lustful) expression. Oh he’s loving this. And oh he looks hot when he’s turned on like this. What if I…

“Pour some sugar on me, ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me, c'mon fire me up,”


With a smirk directly at Martin, I unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, pulling the flaps open to show my black briefs, earning whoops and hollers, Martin’s eyes just going wide. Oh this control feels good.

“Pour your sugar on me, oh, I can't get enough
I'm hot, sticky sweet from my head to my feet yeah...”


“Alright, that’s enough. No more stripping for you,” Martin suddenly said, lunging forward.

I burst into laughter as he pulled me off the table into his arms, ignoring the groans from everyone crowded around us. Martin quickly zipped and buttoned my jeans, grabbing my t-shirt from the floor. With a grin I tucked it into the waistband of my jeans, pulling Martin towards me so my bare torso pressed against his clothed one, glancing over my shoulder briefly to see Rian helping Alex off the table too. Hmm.

“You loved my stripping,” I teased.

“Mm, but not the fact that everyone else nearly got a free show,” Martin pouted.

Is it wrong that I felt a flutter of happiness at his jealousy? Normally I’m the guy that gets jealous, so this is quite refreshing.

“They might’ve ogled my gym-sculpted torso, but only you get to touch it, lick it, taste it,” I murmured in his ear, resting my hands on his ass.

Okay, so I'm definitely drunk if I said that. Smooth. Martin blushed slightly but grinned, sliding his arms around my neck. I wasted no time in pressing my lips firmly to his, earning a soft groan but an instant response. And also cat-calls from all around us. I ignored them, preferring to squeeze Martin’s ass and push my tongue past his lips, earning another groan and the feeling of Martin starting to harden against me. He broke the kiss with a gasp and a deep blush.

“Fuck, you have no idea what you do to me,” Martin admitted, his eyes blown wide.

“I think I have an idea,” I grinned.

I shamelessly squeezed the growing bulge in his crotch, Martin moaning loudly in surprise.

“Take it to the guest room, kids. No-one wants a free show,” William teased, appearing next to us.

“I don’t mind a free show,” Gabe shrugged, winking.

“Guest room?” I smirked to Martin.

Martin just nodded, eyes still wide but now smiling.

“ALRIGHT MARTY! GET THAT ASS POUNDED!” Gabe hollered.

For that, I’m not cleaning up. Martin grinned up at me as we walked down the empty corridor, and I just grinned back. Oh yeah, Halloween is the best.
♠ ♠ ♠
Drunk Zack is fun Zack ;)
The next few chapters focus a little more on Alex and Rian...

The song Alex sang at the beginning was 'Bump in the night' by Allstars, and Alex and Zack were dancing to 'Pour some sugar on me' by Def Leppard.

Okay, so I'm going home for just over a week tomorrow, so updates might be a little erratic. I will try though!

Thank you to everyone who commented on the last chapter =] please keep it up!

miss.sobriety
BeautifullyTattooed
kew_atl
TearsOfTheHeart7
Unexpected.
emmarulez
JessicStar
KshoOwh
crescendo.

xo