Immortal Hunters

My Deepest, Darkest Secret

“RAVEN!” Shin screeched the second I came in the door.
He leapt across the room, throwing his arms around me and holding me tightly.
“Hey Shin… Wouldja mind getting off me?” I giggled.
Good to be home.
He let me go and stepped back.
“So, where is everyone else?”
“Well… Alexis and Strify are… I don’t know where they went. Absinth took Romeo to a healer… Kiro and Ashlea… I don’t even need to go into detail of what they’re doing…”
As soon as he said that, I heard a scream. But, not a scared one.
“Each other.” I giggled.
He smiled and nodded.
I pushed myself into his mind, listening to his thoughts.
Damn, I wish it was Raven and me… NO! Shin, stop. You know you can’t think of Raven that way. She doesn’t like you… Why the fuck is love so hard?
I promptly pulled myself back out.
“So… I hear you didn’t do much while I was away…” I attempted to start a new conversation.
“Yeah, no, I really didn’t. I’m sorry, but you were here, then gone. I was kinda hoping you’d take me with you, but that was a stupid idea. I suppose I was wondering if you’d gone for good or not…”
“Shin!” I screeched, “I couldn’t leave for good! You guys are like my family.”
A small smile illuminated his features, “That’s… Surprisingly good to know.”
I hugged him closely.
“Raven… I’m not meant to love you, but I do…” he whispered.
I could feel tears falling into my hair. I suppose it’s understandable, though. I did just disappear for the night without warning or details, and seeing as he likes me so much… Yeah, I understand.
“I’m sorry Shin, I wish I could love you.” I felt tears welling up in my own eyes.
Why am I crying?
My heart began to yearn for Bill’s touch, Bill’s love. At that point, I broke under the pressure of keeping this secret. My tears fell hot, fast and heavy.
“R-Raven?” Shin stammered.
“I’m sorry. So sorry.” I mumbled as I crumpled to the floor.
“Raven?”
“There’s something you need to know… Once I’ve stopped crying.”

* * * * *

“WHAT?!” He screeched.
“Shin, please, please, please, please don’t do or say anything!” I pleaded.
“You’re dating that faggot?!” his voice was hushed now.
“Shin! Don’t call him that!”
“Why, I should go and biff him up now!”
“Shin, please.”
“Don’t please me. As soon as the guys get back, we’re moving onto Tokyo Hotel.”
“Shin, don’t!”
“Don’t what? I can’t believe you fell for his illusion! He doesn’t even love you; he only wants your blood.”
“AND HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?! HAVE YOU READ HIS MIND?!” I screamed.
“Raven, just-”
“No, Shin, you just. JUST STOP. If you love me, you won’t do it.”
He instantly stopped.
“I shouldn’t love you.”
“Please, Shin, please?” I felt the tears coming to my eyes again.
“FINE! Fine, Raven, fine. I won’t do anything.” He looked just about ready to explode.
“Please, forget I told you.”
“Impossible. And now I know where you go every time you leave.”
“Shin, you love me. I love him. I know it’s mean, but that’s what happened.”
“Of course…” he glared at me, then went to his room, slamming the door.
I fell to the floor again, my knees buckling from under me.
What have I done? Why did I tell him?
“I’m sorry, Shin, I’m sorry.”
♠ ♠ ♠
^^ enjoyyy