Immortal Hunters

Gone A Hunting

*Bill’s P.O.V.*

I sighed, staring out the window blankly.
“Where do you go when you’re not here, Raven?” I asked myself.
“Bill, may I come in?” I heard Tom knock at the door.
“Yeah, sure.” I spun around on my heels to face my twin brother.
“Dear God, you’re over-obsessed with Raven. I think you need to clear your head. Feel like a hunting expedition?”
“I don’t really think…”
“Yes? Good. And I was afraid that you’d turn me come. Kommen Sie mit mir.” Tom walked forward, grabbing my wrist and tugging me out the door.
“Look, Tom…”
“Yes? You can’t wait? Good, neither can I.” he flicked his head, black cornrows hitting me in the face.
“Oww…” I muttered, putting my free hand on my cheek.
“What?” Tom snapped his head back around, the cornrows slapping my other cheek.
“OWW!” I swapped my hand to the other side of my face.
“Gee, Bill, there’s rope-like marks on your cheek. What the hell did you do?”
“I stood behind you…” I muttered, removing my other hand.
“WOW, they’re on both cheeks!”
“I wonder why…” I sighed.
My brother may have dyed his hair black, but he’ll always be a bit of a blonde.
“Anyways, let’s get a move on. We have to be back by sunrise…” Tom turned again, whipping me across the nose.
“OUCH! No, wait, don’t turn around!”
“Okay…” Tom muttered, obviously still not understanding that he was continually whipping me.
He pulled me out and into the night. My senses instantly adapted to the darkness, and I found I was able to see like it was daytime.
“Now, I don’t know about you, but I’m hungry.” Tom sniffed the air.
I took a deep breath, allowing all scents to fill my lungs.
“There’s a human nearby.” I stated, before my love of blood took over.
I found myself attracted to the scent like a moth to a flame, and I ran at my highest speed in the direction of the scent.
“Oof!” something came flying at me from the side, throwing me off course.
“No, no, no! Bill, we do not hunt humans!” Tom chastised me.
I shook my head, clearing my senses. It was like a fog cleared from my mind.
“Oh God, I’m sorry.” I muttered.
“Now, Bill, I think there’s wolves or foxes that way.” Tom began to run in another direction.
I followed him at only half his speed, my head re-filling with images of Raven.
He stopped, then waited for me to catch up, “you’re pathetic, Bill Kaulitz.”
He then grabbed my wrist and pulled me along after him.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3 comment/message me?