Status: On-Going

Lost and Found

A Sealed Fate

Present time. June 4, 2012.

She walked into the bar, her boots clanking against the floor as she did so. Her eyes were narrowed into thin slits, body tensed, prepared for battle. There was a dagger in each boot, a short sword sheathed at her right side, and a 40 Caliber in the holster on her left.
She wore a tank top with a large black hoodie over top of it, the hood of it over her head, and black jeans. Five years ago, she was obsessed with vampires, absolutely loved them and wanted to meet one. Now, she was obsessed with killing them, hated them with a passion.
So now, she was in this bar, scoping out all too beautiful people, and waiting for them to leave the place so that she could attack. Nothing would stop her from killing the things she loathed.
What was that? She wondered, tracking movement with her eye. Almost immediately, her hand shot out, wrapping around a thick neck.
“Averian, is that you?”
Her eyes widened, heart stopping. “Jason?”
The boy, now a man, reached out and pulled her hand away from his throat, smiling with a flash of fangs, making her eyes go even wider. “Like the new look, babe? Sorry I never believed you when you said they were real. Nevertheless, you were right. Vampires are awesome.”
“I thought you were dead!” she screeched, immediately palming her handgun. “What happened to you? Why are you a vampire?”
“After you left me there to rot,” he spat, “the vampire who sucked my blood came back and turned me.” His hands clenched at his sides, a hiss escaping his lips. “Try and kill me, I dare you. However, let me ask you this. How many days have gone by that you haven’t thought about me, haven’t missed me?”
She took note that the bar had gone completely silent, waiting for a fight to break out. “Not one day has gone by without me thinking about you, or missing you. Not one freaking day! You could have told me you were alive, damn you. Maybe then, I would have stopped blaming myself for your death. Get away from me, asshole!”
He smirked, expecting that answer, and brought his hand out, cupping her neck in his hand, squeezing. “Don’t move. I can easily snap your neck, and I don’t believe you want to die, now do you?”
Her eyes blazed, hatred searing her veins, but she said nothing, refused to move.
A man with black hair that reached the bottom of his ears and piercing blue eyes stepped up, gripping Jason’s wrist in his hand, bending it at an angle. “Release her, Jason. I don’t believe you want your wrist snapped, despite the fact that it’ll heal within half an hour.”
“Back off, Lucifer, I need to kill her, otherwise she’ll haunt my dreams for the rest of my life,” he snarled, grip tightening on her neck.
Averian immediately tipped her head back, gaining a little more access to air, and took deep breaths, eye twitching as fury rid her.
Lucifer sighed, and then quickly snapped the bone, a loud crack resonating throughout the bar. “I warned you, Jason,” he said as the man let Averian go, backing up and holding his now broken wrist. “Why do you never listen to your superiors?”
“You’re a bastard.”
Another loud crack resonated, Jason’s head snapping to the side, a bright red handprint appearing on his cheek. “Call me that again. I will not hesitate to kill you, and you know it. You also know that I he will not punish me. , for you are replaceable; also, you are a failure. We do not kill without a reason, and you know it! Now back off,” he snapped, turning to face Averian, who stood there with a cold expression on her face.
“You don’t kill without a reason, hmm? That’s why he almost died by you filthy bastards, why my parents died in an alley at night because of you guys?” Averian took a threatening step forward, hand reaching for the sword at her side.
“M‘lady, we never had an intention to let him die. We were going to go back for him, and we did. Your parents, on the other hand, are not dead by our cause. Possibly the other vampires killed but it definitely was not ours.”
“And yet…” She waved her hand toward Jason.
“He is a vampire, and I am his superior. I am supposed to discipline him when he is disobeying orders, and he was, so therefore, I did what I am supposed to.” His eyes chose that moment to roam along her body, from head to toe, and back again, landing on her eyes.
“Whatever,” she snapped, glaring at Jason, who still had his arm against his chest.
“Averian would you stop glaring at me? I can easily kill you, and you know it,” Jason said, eyes narrowing.
“Boy, you will not touch her, you hear me?” Lucifer responded, never taking his eyes away from Averian. She noticed, though, that they turned red for a brief second before switching back to blue.
“Well why not?” It is not as if she is anything special. I was going to dump her that day anyhow.”


She is such a pretty girl. Lips curved up into a sadistic smile as green eyes took in the girl. “Averian, you will be mine one day. I will make sure of that.” Blonde colored hair fell upon his shoulders. Averian hates smoking. It is a good thing I quit.
The man coughed, and then decided enough was enough. He flipped open a cell phone and speed dialed Valentine.
“Hello, you have reached Valentine. I am probably out killing someone at this moment. Leave a message, or I will kill you as well. Adios.”
“Hey, Val, I have found the girl. Text me when you find something out or have a mission for me.”


“Oh, my God, will you two shut up already? Just stop arguing, it’s annoying!” Averian snapped, actually stomping her foot on the floor.
“Go back to headquarters, Jason. This woman does not concern you, okay?” Lucifer said, as he seemed to ignore Averian.
“You expect me to leave when I can finally kill her? Are you insane, Lucifer?” Instead of acting upon his threat, he hid the dagger that had appeared in his hand.
“I am possibly going insane, but I also do not like you, Jason. Get lost before I call the boss.”
“This isn’t--”
A loud, shrill ringing filled the bar, silencing it immediately. “Hello?” Averian asked as she put a small cell phone to her ear. “Who is this? Answer me!”
“Is this Averian Montgomery?”
“Yes, this is her. Who is this?” she asked in a hesitant voice.
“Hello, Averian. My name is Valentine, last name not important. What is important, though, is that you meet me--” The man coughed, and then cleared his throat. “Sorry about that. Anyways, meet me at Richmond Street in one hour. I will be wearing all black.”
“Okay?”
“Thank you, Averian.” There was a click as the phone hung up.
A confused look flashed across her face before disappearing completely. She then walked out of the bar and headed toward Richmond Street, ignoring the vampires that were in the bar.


“Life, it seems, will fade away, drifting further everyday. Getting lost within myself, nothing matters, no one else--”
Averian looked up, startled, to see a man dressed in all black standing before her.
“Are you Averian Montgomery?”
Vampire, Averian thought immediately as she saw his eyes. “You must be Valentine. Tell me, why was I to meet you here? Why was it so important?”
“Dmitri.”
Averian cocked her head to the side as another vampire appeared next to Valentine. This one had bright green eyes, blonde hair that fell to his shoulders and a charming smile that could make anyone weak in the knees.
“Averian,” he whispered, flashing a sadistic smile, “it’s a pleasure to meet you. You are even more beautiful in person than from afar.”
“You’ve been watching me?” she yelled.
“Averian, please, take a walk with me, would you? It has been a very long day, and I am in need of some blood.” Dmitri yawned, obviously bored with the conversation.
“What? No! I refuse to let you have my blood.” She stepped backwards, only to immediately run into a hard chest and have arms wrap around her waist. A scream protruded from her throat, and as a hand covered her mouth, she was drug into a darkened alley.
“Now, now, Averian, do not be feisty. This will only be a minute, really.” His fangs were at her neck in an instant, piercing the flesh and drawing blood. Her struggles ceased as the bite went from pain to pleasure. “Hmm,” he breathed into her neck, pulling back to bite into his own wrist, drawing blood from it as well.
With a heavy sigh, Dmitri turned Averian in his arms, sucked the blood from his wrist, and then transferred it to Averian using mouth-to-mouth.


“Has she awoken yet, Dmitri?” Valentine asked as he came into Dmitri’s bedroom. “Speaking of which, why is she in your room?”
Dmitri’s eyes flashed red, anger heating his blood as he stared at his superior. “She is mine and no, she has not woken up.”
“I hope you are prepared for her wrath once she wakes up. She will not be happy to find out that she is now a vampire.”
“I am so prepared, Valentine that she won’t even notice that she has been turned.”
“She may be yours, Dmitri, but I highly doubt she will want to experience pleasure from you when she hates our kind with a passion. The most she will want from you is either your blood, or for you to be dead. Let us hope she is not as strong as she looks.” Valentine disappeared as if he was never there.

“I still say you should have let me kill her,” Jason muttered as he walked next to Lucifer.
“Shut up, Jason. Why are you even here? I have told you to get lost so many damned times, and yet you are still here. Go away, dammit!”
“Fine, whatever, just don’t ever ask for my help again.”
“I never asked for your help and you know it!”
♠ ♠ ♠
The first actual chapter. Yaaayyyy.
Question time.
For just meeting the characters, who do you already like the most? Who do you think should get with Averian?
Comment and subscribe<3.