Status: Mibba is giving me technical difficulties so...Soonish?

So High on Misery

So Why do Good Girls like Bad Guys?

It was a deep sleep, or at least a descent sleep. Until I heard his cooing voice,
“Baby, it’s time to wake up. We’re at the hotel.” I mumbled into my pillow. I was perfectly fucking happy sleeping on the couch in the tour bus. “Babe, you have to wake up. Don’t you want to take a shower?” a shower did sound nice especially after the show in Vegas a couple days ago. I always felt dirty in Vegas I guess that’s why they call it Sin City, not that I really care about that sort of stuff.

“Fine.“ I said dryly. He smiled as he placed his hand on the side of my face.
“Good, now come on. I already took all your stuff up to the room.” He held his hand out for me to take which I declined as I stood up and walked past him towards the door of the bus. I must seem like the biggest bitch ever right? Well it’s who I am and it’s how I deal with his…clinginess

I made it up to the hotel room and I as soon as I laid back down on the couch I passed back out. It was a few hours latter when I woke up. I looked around everyone was either out somewhere or they were resting. I stood up and stretched, yawning in the process. I started to walk over to the shower when Tasha, one of the other guys groupies for the week jumped in front of me as I was about to open the door.
“What the fuck Tasha?” I stated as she turned around to look at me.
“Sorry.” she said smugly. She always pulled this shit. I rolled my eyes as she then slammed the door in my face. I muttered a ’bitch’ as I walked back to the couch where I sat for a good forty minutes. I groaned in frustration as I looked at the clock. Everyone else who was still here were all asleep so there was no point in being obnoxious and banging on the bathroom door. I walked over to my stuff to grabbed a change of clothes, I was going to get a shower one way or another.

I walked down one side of the of the hallway, no answer from any of the other bands. I don’t blame them for being passed out, it’s been a long tour and we’ve still got a few more stops. I tried the other side of the hall and I was about to just give up when I knocked on a door and someone opened it. It was a guy with jet black hair, crystal blue eyes, snake bites, and one sleeve. I knew who he was, Jacky Vincent from Falling in Reverse. They just got on to Warped on the Vegas stop.
“Hi you don’t really know me but can I use your shower?” I questioned as nicely as I could. He smirked and gave a soft chuckle.
“Lemme guess your with a band and there is a really long wait for the shower?”
I just nodded, not feeling the need to really go into detail as to why I had to borrow the shower in their room.
“It’s no problem, come on. “ He opened the door, allowing me to come in.
"Thanks, I’ll be quick. Promise!” I chimed as I went to the bathroom.
“No, no. Your good take your time.” He laughed.

During my shower I decided I was to be grateful to Jacky for letting me use their bathroom. I’d ask if he and the rest of the band would like to accompany me for lunch somewhere. I was just about done with my shower when the door opened my eyes went wide. I went to grab for a towel when I heard someone shout,
“Fuck, Sorry! Terror get out of there!” I then saw the door open a little bit more before it was pulled shut. I just chuckled to myself as I turned the water off and got out. I wrapped myself in a towel, I started getting dressed when I realized my shirt was gone, and my other one looked like it was put into a blender. I wrapped the towel around my chest as I walked out from the bathroom.

When I walked out I was met with the cutest little dog,
“Hi there!” I squealed as I bent down to pet the little guy.
“Oh my god! I am so sorry about your shirts! I told Derek to take his dog with him.” I looked up to see a guy with dark chocolate eyes and messy raven black hair, who was covered in tattoos. I stood up and smiled at him,
“It’s fine, I used to have a dog that ate my underwear so it’s nothing new to me.” I laughed lightly. He gave a crooked smiled as he introduced himself.
“I’m Ronnie and you are?”
“McKenzie.” I smiled, “I’m a photographer for a magazine who’s doing a series of articles on the warped tour.”
“Oh? That sounds cool.” I just nodded. Then it fell into a strange silence, the two of us standing here me without a shirt… “Did you wanna borrow one of my shirts?” I looked at him with hopeful eyes,
“That would be wonderful.” I stood there a little awkward as he grabbed a black tank top and handed it to me.
“It might be a little big, but it’s better than nothing right?” He laughed and I nodded. He placed a hand over his eyes causing me to look at him strangely.
“What are you doing?”
“Covering my eyes so you can slip my shirt on. I figured since we just met I should be polite, though don’t expect this curtsy next time.” This caused me to chuckle softly as I dropped my towel and slipped his shirt over my head and over my chest.
“Well thank you, and I will keep that in mind.” I paused “You can move your hand now!” I laughed. He moved his hand and gave me a cheeky grin. “So I guess I should go now?” I more or less asked him unsure what to do next.

“Well, uh, You could stay and hang out. Everyone went to go get some food, I can tell them to pick you something up.” He looked at me, his phone already dialing someones number as he held it to his ear. I scoffed at his assumption that I wanted to stay, even though I did. “What do you want?” He asked as I moved to sit down on the couch.
“Where are they?”
“Chik-fil-a”
“A number one with a sweet tea.” I smiled.

_______________

I had spent the rest of my day hanging with Ronnie and the rest of Falling in Reverse. They were all really nice and super sweet, which was a wonderful change from the guys who were in Every Avenue…
I looked at my phone and noticed David hadn’t even sent a text asking me where I was, considering it was now nearing 7 pm and he hadn’t seen me since around 5 this morning. Though this is how we had become, we really weren’t in a relationship anymore.
I yawned loudly, causing Ronnie to look over at me
“Sleepy already? Your lame!” he teased. I stuck my tongue out at him childishly as I stood up.
“Well you guys, I’ll see you around. I’m afraid I must bid you farewell!” I stated as I bowed, which caused some of them to chuckle and some to just roll their eyes and smile.
“You better text me later sweet cheeks!” Jacky yelled after me, I saluted him.
“Same goes for the rest of us!” Ryan shouted.
“Sorry about your shirt!” Derek hollered after me as I walked out the door. I just rolled my eyes as I headed for my room.

I waited 5 minutes after knocking before I knocked again, no fucking answer.
What the fuck…
Another 5 minutes passed, and another, and another. I growled in aggravation, as I headed back for the room I had left 20 minutes ago. I had barely finished knocking when the door opened.
“Miss me already?” Ronnie asked with a crooked smile gracing his beautiful face. Did I just call his face beautiful? I blinked mentally slapping myself.
“No I missed the dog.” I smiled innocently as he scoffed and let me in. “Actually, No one is in my room and I don’t have a key and I really don’t wanna sleep in a hallway.” I stated as I sat on the couch next to Mika who was playing Derek in some video game.

“Your always welcome to share a bed with me hunny!” Jacky winked as he plopped down next to me causing me to laugh.
“Pleeease Jack! Everyone here knows she’d rather share it with me!” Derek chimed in. I rolled my eyes as I picked up Terror,
“Puh-lease! Everyone here knows I rather share a bed with the dog then any of you mutts!” We all laughed.

One by one everyone started getting up and going to there respective rooms, Ronnie and I were the only ones left. Some how we managed to be laying together on the couch, his arm casually draped over my waist.
“Do you mind letting me borrow a different shirt to sleep in?” He shook his head no as he yawned. I got up and stuck my hand out for him to take which he did. The moment our hands touched something inside of me came alive.

“Come on babe, lets go get ready for bed.” He didn’t let go of my hand as we walked to his room, not that I’d object to it. He handed me a light colored shirt as he said he’d go and changed outside. After he shut the door a sigh passed my lips as I thought to myself.

God, I’m so stupid! I shouldn’t be doing this! I’m dating someone… Even if David doesn’t exactly treat me the way he should, nobody deserves to be cheated on. Not that it stops David from cheating on me.

Again I sighed, I stood up and removed all my clothing except for my under wear, I slipped Ronnie’s shirt on just as he knocked on the door.
“I’m decent.” I stated.
“Doesn’t matter if you weren’t I’d have walked in anyways.” I rolled my eyes as he chuckled. He sat on the bed, next to the spot I had just occupied.
“Well goodnight Ronnie.” I headed for the door,
“Woah! Where do you think your going? You’ll share with me.” I looked at him bewildered, “Come on! I don’t bite unless your into that.” he winked.
“Ronnie you know I’m dating someone…” I paused. I didn’t really give a fuck considering he is probably at some bar hooking up with some random groupie. Ronnie held his hands up
“I know, I’ll respect that as long as you do.” He replied crawling under the covers, moving over to one side of the bed, allowing room for me. I didn’t move until he patted the spot next to him.
“Alright Ronald.” I smiled as I climbed into bed next to him. “Nice boxers by the way.” I chuckled as I looked over at him.
“Thanks, I know they are the sex aren’t they?” he grinned at me.
“Riiiight.” I replied wide eyed with a hint of sarcasm.
“Ohh fuck yes! You know it!” He stated loudly. I just laughed at his childish behavior,
“Go to bed Ronnie.”

It felt like an hour later, although it was probably only 20 minutes.
“Ronnie? Are you still awake?” I asked as I rolled over to face him. A sigh passed my lips as I noticed he was a sleep, his lips slightly apart a soft snore escaping. I shifted closer to him suddenly feeling the need to be as close as possible. I moved some of the stray hair out of his face. I chewed on my lip as the sudden thoughts of David out with his band mates, out doing god knows what with how ever many other women. I wasn’t stupid but it never bothered me before because he always came home to me. At least he used to always come home before.
“Something wrong Mac?” Ronnie’s voice croaked out, his eyes remaining unopened. I didn’t respond instantly, I hesitated as I pushed my lips to his softly. I felt him stiffen at first before he relaxed and kissed back. We moved closer together, our hands caressing each other as our kiss deepened ever so slightly. We didn’t go any further then that, I was content and Ronnie seemed content as well. We continued on like that with no sign of stopping any time soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the start of it all, comment && subscribe pretty please.
Lemme know what you think<3
DON'T BE SILENT<3

McKenzies Outfit
Bed Time!