Status: Mibba is giving me technical difficulties so...Soonish?

So High on Misery

Crash My Car Through Your Window

I woke up the next morning to feel arms wrapped tightly around me. I knew exactly where I was and who I was with however it still scared me just a little at how completely perfect waking up to him felt. I turned so that I could face Ronnie better, I moved the stray hairs out of his face. He stirred in his sleep and scrunched up his face right before he opened his eyes.
“Morning Ronnie.” I smiled, I wanted this moment to last forever.
“Mmm” he moaned, “Morning Mac.” He smiled pulling me closer to him and nuzzled his face into my hair.
“We should probably get up Ronnie. We’ve go to get ready to get back on to the road and I have to go back to my room.”
“No, I forbid it. We should just stay like this forever.” I felt him smile against my neck and then he kissed it.
“Ronnie…” I trailed off as he began leaving a trail of kisses across my neck and my chest, leading up to my face and then my lips.

She's so wasted, Acting crazy, Making a scene, Like it's her birthday. Drinking champagne, Going insane, Falling on me, Like it's her birthday.


My cell phone started ringing, I broke away from Ronnie even though I didn’t want to.
“I need to answer that-” Ronnie cut me off,
“No you don’t!” he pouted like a little kid.
“Ronnie, I have to.” He sighed and realized me from his grip.
I didn’t look at the caller ID I just answered my phone and regretted it the minute I heard his voice,
“McKenzie where the fuck are you!? Get your fucking ass back to our room now. Our bus is leaving in twenty fucking minutes and if your not on it by then, then we are not coming back to get your sorry ass.” David shouted at the other end of the phone, and he hung up before I could respond.

“Ronnie, I have to go.” I said as I quickly put my pants on and grabbed the rest of my things and leaving Ronnie without so much as an explanation.

~~~

The Next Show

I was helping out by helping set up the Every Avenue booth. We still had a couple more hours before the doors to the venue opened. I was on my way back to the bus when I walked past the Epitaph booth which was where I saw Jacky and Derek. I tried to pretend I didn’t see them, but they saw me.

“Hey!” Jacky called, “Why didn’t you stay and hang out with us for the rest of the morning. You left so early you missed out on Mika showing Ryan how to cook!” I Turned to look at Jacky who was now right behind me, I looked at the ground and I didn’t dare look up at him. “What’s the matter hun?” I shook my head ‘no’.
“Lair, what’s wrong? You won’t even look up at us…” Derek commented.
“Nothing is wrong.” I looked up to them, thankful for the sunglasses that were on my face.
“What the hell happened to your face!?” They shouted in unison.
“Nothing, look I gotta go. David said I had to be back at the bus when I was done helping set up the merchandise booth. “
“Did David do this to you?” Jacky asked, sincerity in his voice.
“If he did I’ll kill him!” Derek said, his nostrils flaring. I removed my aviators and looked at each of them before I spoke softly.
“Jacky, Derek, do not get involved. Besides it doesn’t happen all the time. And further more you guys barely know me. So just don’t get involved.” I placed my aviators back on my face and left them. Tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

~~~

Ronnie’s POV

I was laying on the couch, still feeling pretty down about this morning with McKenzie. Everything was perfect and then she got a call from who I am assuming was David, and he sounded pissed. Which really had me worried about her. I sighed, thinking about calling her or texting her, but decided against it. She has a boyfriend, but she didn’t seem to worried about that small little detail last night and neither did I. It was just as I sat up Jacky and Derek came busting through the door of the bus, talking about McKenzie and something else I didn’t catch.

“Hold on, I can’t understand what either of you are saying when your both trying to say it. One at a time.” I said, they looked at each other then back at me before Jacky spoke up first,
“We just ran into McKenzie and she had cuts and bruises on her face! We think David hits her.” I was floored with this statement. My blood boiled, I wanted this guys head on a mother fucking platter.
“Did she tell you this?” I clenched my hands into fists.
“No, not exactly but she told us not to get involved and that it doesn’t happen all the time…” Derek said, anger in his voice.

We all stood in our spots for what felt like hours, I wanted to hurt this guy but I didn’t have a clue to what he actually looked like. But I swore that I would find out, and I would then confront him and get McKenzie out. I sent McKenzie a text saying what time we were going on, and asked if she would come watch us. It took her awhile to reply but she said yes, and that David would be joining her. Which was going to make this so much better.

~

Our set was almost over, Mac and what I had now found out to be David had joined us at the side of the stage. We had one more song to play, which I was dedicating to Mac. Normally I wouldn’t feel the way I do about a girl so soon after meeting her, but she’s different. She is everything and more, and waking up to her by my side this morning just proved even more as to how perfect she is for me.

“Alright, Alright! We’ve got one more song before we have to leave and I just want to dedicate this song to a girl who I have recently met. She’s amazing however the only problem is she is dating a douche bag, and this song is called Real Men Don’t Hit Girls. I said the last part as I looked over to Mac and David. And I pointed at him. The crowed cheered as we started playing Not Good Enough for Truth in Cliché.

Hurtful words,
From my enemies of the last five years,
What's it like to die alone?

How does it feel when tears freeze,
When you cry?
The blood in your veins is twenty below.

Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette,
Finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet,
Out from the window see her back drop silhouette,
This blood on my hands is something I cannot forget,

Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette,
Finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet,
Out from the window see her back drop silhouette,
This blood on my hands is something I cannot forget,

Something I cannot forget.

So for now, take this down a notch,
Crash my car through your window,
Make sure you're still alive,
Just in time to kill you,

Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette,
Finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet,
Out from the window see her back drop silhouette,
This blood on my hands is something I cannot forget,

Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette,
Finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet,
Out from the window see her back drop silhouette,
This blood on my hands is something I cannot forget,

Something I cannot forget.

I can't take this (take) anymore
I can't take this (take) anymore
I can't take this (take) anymore
(I cannot feel what you've done to me)
I can't take this (take) anymore
(What you've done to me)

So for now, take this down a notch,
Crash my car through your window,
(Window)

Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette,
Finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet,
Out from the window see her back drop silhouette,
This blood on my hands is something I cannot forget,

Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette,
Finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet,
Out from the window see her back drop silhouette,
This blood on my hands is something I cannot forget,

Something I cannot forget.


“We are Falling in Reverse. Thank you!” And with that I dropped the microphone and got off stage.

“What was that about Ronnie!?” I heard McKenzie shout from behind me. I turned to look at her, and I felt my heart break. Her sun glasses which had been on her face during the entire performance were no placed atop her head, allowing me to see the extent of the damage that was inflicted upon her beautiful face.
“You’re with a no good cheating abusive dick head! That’s what that was about Mac.”
“How did you find out?” she asked moving closer, her voice as soft as ever.
“Jacky and Derek came and told me after they ran into you this morning. Mac that kind of relationship isn’t healthy! What if he tosses you around to hard one night? You could die.” she didn’t say anything she just looked at the ground. So I continued to speak. “McKenzie, I know we’ve just met but your something special and I don’t wanna loose that.”
“You’re right Ronnie, we have just met…” she paused, it hurt that that was the only thing she responded with.

“McKenzie. Get the fuck away from him.” David shouted, appearing behind her in less than a minute. She quickly put her sun glasses back on and looked down at her feet.

“You’re pathetic you know that, abusing you’re girlfriend and cheating on her. You’re nothing but a cunt.” I said, my blood boiling seeing him put his arm around her possessively.

“Fuck you freak. Besides you just said it yourself. I’m abusing my girlfriend. And so what if I go out and have a little fun, I always come home to her. Don’t I baby?” she just nodded not even looking up.
“Except for last night.” I said through clenched teeth.
“Excuse me?” he said glaring daggers at me.
“You didn’t come home to her last night, so she came and slept in my bed with me. You’re fucking pathetic, McKenzie can’t you see what this guy is doing to you? He is just using and manipulating you!” I paused taking a breath, “Now come on, come with me were you belong. Were you’ll be safe.”

McKenzies POV

“Now come on, come with me were you belong. Were you’ll be safe.” Ronnie finished speaking, he held his hand out for me to take. I glanced up to David who was staring Ronnie down. I felt David’s hand squeeze my arm hard enough to leave a bruise behind. Then I looked to Ronnie, I stared into his eyes and I saw everything I could ever want in them; love and compassion. Ronnie was right, even though we had just met I belong with him, I belonged with the rest of the guys in Falling in Reverse. I lifted my foot off the ground, to try and walk towards Ronnie. As I moved forward David pulled me back to him,
“I don’t fuckin think so, You’re my girlfriend McKenzie. You are my property.”
“Let me go David!” I struggled against his grip.
“Let her go, you mother fucker!” Ronnie shouted as he pushed David off of me. David looked at us, wrath evident in his eyes.

“This isn’t over you little whore. You will come crawling back to me.” And with that David left. I looked up to Ronnie who was holding me in his arms protectively.
“What just happened?” I asked unsure, Ronnie looked down at me and smiled,
“He’s never gunna lay another hand on you again, that’s what just happened. Now come on, let’s go relax on the bus before the meet and greet.” I nodded holding on to his hand as he and I walked to the Falling in Reverse bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
McKenzie's Outfit

I hope you all enjoyed this update. I know its been FOREVER!
I'll try to update again soon since i'm on winter break now! :D
And If you didn't know Mac's ringtone is Like it's Her Birthday by Good Charlotte.