Status: Mibba is giving me technical difficulties so...Soonish?

So High on Misery

WARNING!

If you were on the outside and looking in, you might think Ronnie was going to extremes to break my phone. After having stomped on it he put it down the garbage disposal with the water running. It made such an awful sound as it was crunched and slashed to pieces.

“We’ll buy you a new phone once we get to the next town.” Was all Ronnie said as he walked out of the living room area and back to his bunk area. It only upset me more that Ronnie was to angry to comfort me. I could understand that he was a typical guy, he wanted to fix the problem. I just wish he would have comforted me.

It was getting late so the rest of the guys went to bed, while I sat on the couch with the TV volume on so low it was almost mute. All I could think of were the pictures David had kept sending me. Pictures of me and him having sex, pictures of him and other girls having sex, even a muffled voice mail of sex sounds. I couldn’t take it anymore. I was good and ready for warped tour to be over, I needed to get home to get my shit out of our apartment and find somewhere else to live.

It was around 3 AM I started to get really tired. I didn’t want to sleep on the couch so I turned the TV off and quietly made my way to Ronnie’s room at the back of the bus. I knocked softly on the door but there was no answer. I opened it to find Ronnie asleep he was shirtless and still in his black skinnies, which made me smile. He was with out a doubt adorable. I stripped myself down to my t-shirt & panties I cautiously walked over to where the bed was. My heart was beating fast and I didn’t understand why. I felt like I couldn’t control my own actions. I climbed onto Ronnie’s lap, straddling him. I leaned down and placed kisses on his chest, leading up his neck. He began to stir in his sleep as I got closer to his lips. Just as I was about to place a kiss on his lips, his voice croaked out

“Mac?”
“Yeah Ronnie?” I whispered against his lips.
“That feels fucking amazing baby…” He moaned grinding his hips up into mine. “Don’t stop.”
I pressed my lips to his, his tongue instantly licking across my bottom lip, begging me to allow him entrance so I complied.

I woke up wrapped up in Ronnie’s arms. I felt so safe and secure, I didn’t want to leave. I knew though at the end of the tour I would have to leave. Ronnie and I couldn’t really be together, hell I didn’t even know what you could call us right now.

“Ronnie, sweetie… You gotta let go. I have to pee.” I said as I shook him a little. He let out a disapproving groan and just held me tighter which caused a soft chuckle to pass my lips.
“Ronnie…” I whined, I really had to pee.
“No.”
“But I-”
“Noooo.”
♠ ♠ ♠
That's it for this story.....I have nothing else to give for it...


Hi everyone, I figured this would be the easiest way for me to let you know..
I'm going to be taking this story down and re-writing it. Or at least another Ronnie Radke story.
Honestly I don't remember or know where I'm going with this story and I'm not to happy with it, So please keep an eye out for a new story.

This story will be taken down once I have a new story in it's place