Status: Active

I Guess I'll Go Home Now

So what am I supposed to do, oh-oh.

Stacy’s point of view

I was watching everyone leave the front lounge of our bus. It hit me; another Mandy’s plan. But I told her I don’t want to talk to Jack! Now he was just staring at me, sick, weak, lying on this sofa. Dang you, Mandy. His eyes never left me. It felt so weird, was he actually liking me back?..

Alex smirked and left with the others.

“Hey there” Jack said coming closer and sitting on the couch. ”You okay?” He asked. I sat up and looked at him.

“Look, about Helena’s thing yesterday--”

“Stacy.” He cut me off. I was wondering of what he’s gonna say next like crazy.

“Yes?”

“I…Don’t worry about that.”

I gave him a questioned look.

“I like you Stacy” He stated and my eyes widened.

“You look funny when you’re surprised” Jack chuckled.

“I like you too” I choked and shook my head looking down. He just likes me.

“You don’t understand” He said, “I think…I’m falling in love with you”

My mouth dropped wide open and my eyes widened even more as I looked up at him. He was grinning at me. That smile…that sexy facial hair…And that man is falling for me. I must be sleeping.

“Say something” He said with a smirk. He probably liked that affect he could make on me.

I opened my mouth but no sound came out. I blinked, swallowed and wanted to speak again but he got up and sat on the edge of the sofa I was sitting on.

“Hey. Are you okay?” I nodded.

He smiled and leaned forward to kiss me. Right at this moment the bus door opened and Mandy with the girls and ATL guys creped in.

“AWW! Look at those two!” She cooed loudly.

The girls giggled and Alex nodded to Jack, who shot him a death glare.

“I knew something between you two was going to happen” Brooke gushed and snapped a picture of Jack and me, awkwardly sitting next to each other.

“You’re dead!” I mouthed to Mandy.

“Uh, Stacy, don’t thank me dear” She said loudly and everyone stared at me.

Now I shot her the most dangerous look possible. She laughed, “Stacy’s dangerous. Just look at this menacing face!” Mandy teased.

This time I just rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to Jack who was leaving with Alex. He was trying to give me a hug. I smiled hugging him back tightly and he kissed me on the cheek. Thank goodness this time the girls kept calm. Right when the boys left I sighed and smiled the widest smile ever.

“Stacy! Oh my god!” Jess threw her hands in the air. “Did you guys make it up?”

“Did you girls remember the way he looked at her! Aww!” Wendy exclaimed.

“Yes and he kissed her!!” Chelsea shouted.

“STACY. COME ON TELL US!!!” Mandy couldn’t wait and yelled out loud.

“Dang girls, keep calm! You ruined our first kiss!!” I shouted back.

“How come?” Jess raised an eyebrow.

“You came in right when he wanted to kiss me!” I whined.

“Oh, we’re sorry St” Mandy apologized. “But, damn, it’s all happening!”

“What?”

“Jack and you…You’re going to be together!” She exclaimed.

“Such a cute couple!” Wendy gushed.

I rolled my eyes and Jess smirked, “Pssh, Stacy, I know you want that to happen”

I just sighed and smiled. “She’s in love!” Mandy exclaimed once more.

I nodded and smiled even wider.

“I promise we’ll take care of Helena” Mandy growled.

“Huh, but this time I think she made things with you and Jack better” Wendy laughed.

“But anyway, who knows what she’s up to? She’s a bitch.” Chelsea said seriously which made me laugh.

“What are you laughing at? Now tell us what did he tell you?” Chelsea cheered.

“Well…” I trailed off replaying his words in my head. I think I’m falling in love with you. Oh. My. God.

“He said he’s falling for me.” I suddenly said.

Girls’ eyes went wide and I smiled at them. They all screamed and rushed to hug me. “Oh!!”

“Girls, girls, come on! Shut up!” I yelled through their cheers.

“We can’t Stacy oh my god!” Wendy jumped up and down.

“It’s totally amazing! He practically told you he loves you and you’re so fucking calm?! COME ON, BABE.” Mandy shouted.

“Stacy you’re incredibly lucky. Don’t let him go--” Brooke began but was interrupted by Jess. “What are you talking about? Of course she won’t!”

“I won’t” I grinned.

“Yay!” Mandy threw her hangs in the air. “St, you lucky bastard!”

I put my hands on my hips and gave her a look.

“Oh, come on, I love you buddy!” She laughed and hugged me again.

“So tomorrow you gotta look really good you know?” Chelsea said.

“Uh, I don’t know. I think it would be better if I choose the usual outfit” I smiled.

“Mm, alright, you decide” Chelsea smiled back. “But there’s one thing. Your voice. Are you getting better?”

“Yeah dude, I swear I’ll beat Helena right on stage if Bill put her instead of you.” Mandy said.

“Oh! There would be a cool footage then!” Brooke exclaimed.

“Haha, girls, I’ll be fine. See I can talk now…kinda. So now worries, okay?” I reassured them.

“You’re amazing” Wendy sang. “Duh, I have to work with her. I wish Bill fired her.”

“He will…Maybe. He said he can’t do it now as we are on tour and plus he doesn’t have the right reasons. Like, there have to be documents and the rights and stuff like that. And Helena hasn’t broke the rules of her job.” I stated.

“What? She closed you in the bus! And--” Wendy started but I interrupted her.

“Those are things Bill doesn’t have to know, remember? He doesn’t even know about me and Jack”

“Hmm. What if you guys…” Jess trailed off.

“Start dating!” Mandy continued.

“Yeah, then you’ll have to tell him. And it’s nothing bad, you know. Bill would approve of that” Wendy smiled.

“Thanks girls. And I won’t tell him anything, he’ll just see it if we…” I couldn’t say that word, it just sounded too good.

“Start dating, come on, St, say that!” Mandy winked at me.

“Okay, start dating, he’ll just see that, you know. And Bill is that kind of person that understand everything good and doesn’t ask stupid questions, you know. So yeah” I finished and the girls nodded.

“Alright, sleep time!” Mandy clapped, “Especially you, St. You gotta look fresh tomorrow” She wiggled her eyebrows and I rolled my eyes. Tomorrow. Butterflies.

Jack’s point of view

So I lay in my bunk that night and thought.

I love Stacy.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this one is really cute. I melted.
I need your comments, guys, they keep me motivated.