Status: Active

I Guess I'll Go Home Now

He's determined to call her bluff.

Stacy’s point of view

The next day I woke up with a headache, I’m getting used to them. Yesterday I fell asleep before the girls came, so now it was time for questions and talking. Ugh.

I brushed my teeth, took shower, got dressed [http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=38985295&.locale=ru] and went to the front lounge where the girls were already finishing the breakfast.

“Where are we going?” I asked sleepily.

“Greensboro, NC” Jess replied.

“When are we coming there?” I asked. I wanted to see Jack. Though I had no clue what to tell him. Jack, I don’t love you. That wouldn’t work, ‘cause he already saw my weird reaction to Helena’s words last night. What I gotta do? Act like nothing happened? Hell no! He heard my biggest secret last night, it’s so going to change our relationship. No, I don’t wanna talk to him. I better hide from him today, avoid him as possible. Yeah, that’s what I’m gonna do.

“This afternoon. We have the acoustic show. And a fan meet, a photo shoot and a signing session” Wendy said.

“Oh, okay then” I said and went back to the bunk area.

“Not so fast!” Mandy yelled and I stopped, turning around to face them.

“What?”

“Are you feeling okay?” Mandy asked.

“Yeah?” I looked at her oddly.

“And you’re not gonna commit a suicide or anything?”

“No, why?”

“Because of Helena’s shit.” Mandy said.

“Oh.”

“That’s what I’m talking about. So you’re alright, yeah? Don’t worry. Everything’s gonna be fine. Anyway Alex knows about it too and he may try to know something about Jack. And tell me” She grinned.

I gave her a look and she threw her hands up in the air, “He can help!”

“Nice.” I nodded sarcastically. “But I don’t wanna talk to him today, honestly.”

“I get you, St. We won’t make you do that either. You guys like each other and one day you will feel the need to talk” Mandy smirked.

The thought of Jack liking me back warmed me inside and gave me so much hope.

“Just look at her” Mandy sang.

I snapped back in reality and realized I was smiling like a lovesick idiot for good five minutes.

I blushed and waved it off, heading to the fridge to grab something to eat.

We soon were in Greensboro. I tried to avoid Jack as possible but I knew this couldn’t last for a long time, one day I had to talk to him.

I felt like my throat was hurting, I even coughed a little. I didn’t really pay attention and the Meet & Greet, Photo shoot and the signing session went okay and we were going to our next city.

Alex’s point of view

We were driving hell knows where when I got a text from Mandy.

From: Mandy
Hey Alex. Stacy feels bad. She caught a cold or something. On the stop, you guys come see her. Take Jack with you. You know what I mean >:D

To: Mandy
Gotcha. Time for confessions, huh?

From: Mandy
Who knows. I think we should leave them alone.

To: Mandy
Yeah. Okay I’ll tell ‘em. Thanks for letting me know! :)

I thought Stacy was looking healthy this morning. Poor girl, I hope she get better tomorrow, ‘cause if she doesn’t Bill will put Helena to sing instead of her. And her singing is even worse than Jack’s.

I looked up to see Jack appearing from the bunk area.

“Hey Jack, Mandy had just texted me, Stacy got sick, she feels bad and Mandy asks us to come see her when we stop driving”

Jack frowned, “Damn”

“You have something for her, don’t you?” I smirked.

Jack looked up at me plastering the innocent look and turning to the fridge to hide his blush, “I’ve got no idea what are you talking about”

I chuckled, “Uh, come on Jack. You like her. Stop denying it.” Who could deny these butterflies? They are filling his gut.

Jack turned to me, “Dang, is it that obvious?”

“Kinda. And I know something.” I teased.

“I know what you know” Jack said simply.

“Huh, what is it then?” I upped my eyebrows.

“Stacy loves me.”

I widened my eyes and my mouth dropped. “Did she tell that to you?”

“No that was Helena. She appeared when Stacy and I were hanging out outside during the party.”

“Goodness, Helena is fucking awful. I guess Stacy got mad?”

“Uh, she hurried to her bus and I didn’t want to go after her, but I heard her singing Bleed by Hot Chelle Rae and crying” He shrugged looking upset.

“Wait…I know that song.” I said, thinking. Oh my, those lyrics are just…they are perfect for her situation!

“So yeah” He said.

“Dude, you’re just weird” I snapped.

“What am I supposed to do?”

“Tell her you love her back!”

“But--”

“No ‘buts’ dude.” I cut him off, “Man, this is your time to go. ‘Cause I know you like her. Everybody can tell that! They way you smile at her and the way you just act. I saw how you watched her on the concert!”

He gave me look,”How was I watching her?”

“You were catching flies, man” I smiled at him.

“Oh. And…did you say everybody can tell that I actually like her?”

“Yes. Ask Rian or Zack or even Mandy” I said in a ‘duh’ tone.

Jack nodded. “Listen up what I’m saying Jack, you should tell her” I said.

“But I don’t know if I love her or not!”

“You do, bro.” I smiled.

“Sure?”

I sighed heavily and opened my mouth to complain, but he cut me off, “Okay, okay, I get you, we’ll see”

“Okay” I sighed and he nodded getting himself a bottle of water from the fridge.

There was a push, that meant the bus stopped. Time to see Stacy.

Rian and Zack stopped playing the video games and joined us. We made our way to the purple JK bus. Mandy’s head showed from the doorway inviting us in.

As we walked in, we saw Stacy lying on the front lounge sofa, surrounded by the girls. She looked really sick. I guess the girls knew about Mandy’s plan because when we appeared all eyes were on Jack and Stacy.

I approached her and sat by her side, “Hey singer”

“Hey yourself” She croaked quietly.

I looked at Jack, who was awkwardly standing there and looking at Stacy with sadness. He caught my hint and now I was staring at Mandy, trying to tell her we should leave these two alone. She nodded and looked up at other girls.

“I…I should go ask Bill about tomorrow’s shows…” Chelsea trailed off and walked out of the bus.

“I’ll go with her” Wendy said quickly and joined Chelsea.

“Me too!” Brooke said and ran after them.

“I’ll go and ask Jacob if my guitar is fixed” Jess said and hurried to the exit as well.

“And I will tell David to fix those stupid stage lights which fucking shine right into my eyes!” Mandy said loudly and quickly stepped towards the door.

“Ehh” Rian said looking around. “I should…Go…Call Cassadee?” He mumbled and disappeared with the others.

Zack just shrugged and left the bus. I nodded and said, “I’m gonna go check if Vinny drank my Jack Daniels whiskey” I smirked at Jack and walked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry I haven't updated for so long, I was so busy and I still am. Thanks for the reads, but where are the comments?