Status: Active

I Guess I'll Go Home Now

Let's make this last forever.

Stacy’s point of view

I got up earlier than usual, took shower, brushed my teeth, got dressed and went to have breakfast. Wendy was hanging out in the front lounge.

“Hey there” She smiled.

“Hi, why are you up so early?” I asked.

“I have to go work with the merch soon” She sighed.

“Oh. I can help you” I smiled.

“Aww, this is so awesome, Stacy! Eat and we’re coming. I just don’t wanna deal with Helena on my own.”

“Yes ma’am” I winked and poured cold milk into my bowl of cereal.

Half an hour later we were at our merch tent, chatting with some fans coming, unpacking or decorating the tent. Helena hasn’t showed up yet.

“Hey” A male voice called me from behind. I turned around and saw Jack.

“Hi” I smiled and blushed. He hugged me tightly.

“So about tonight…Can you be here at…around 6 pm?” He said rubbing the back of his neck.

“Umm, okay I’ll come” I flashed a smile.

“So I’ll meet you right here…Stacy-Messy” He laughed and ruffled my hair. I flipped him off.

He hugged me once more and left our tent. I was looking at him walking away with a dreamy grin when Wendy sang, “Love is in the air, everywhere I look around…”

I turned and poked her. She poked me back and we ended up tickling each other and laughing.

“Is there something fun without me?” Mandy yelled approaching us. “Oh hey St. Wait, did you wake up earlier than me?”

“Yes” I smiled.

“I know what it’s all about” She grinned. “Jaaacky” She sang.

I flipped her off.

“So when are you going…on a date?” Wendy asked, smiling.

“6 pm” I said remembering what Jack told me. I just realized that when he’s around I hardly understand everything. Like, all I see is his face. Oh my goodness, Stacy, when have you fallen that hard?

Mandy checked her watch, “You have 7 hours to prepare, dude”

“Oh come on, that’s a lot” I rolled my eyes.

“It is a lot. You can help me more” Wendy grinned.

“Sure thing. When do we have a show?” I asked.

“Uh. I don’t know. Anyway, it’s an acoustic one, so I’m out” Mandy smiled.

“Mm, acoustic ones never start late.” I said, thinking.

“Right you are!” Bill called, coming to our tent and I jumped ‘cause he was unexpected.

“Why is everyone approaching me from behind my back today?!” I yelled playfully.

“Who else did?” Bill asked.

“J…Mandy!” I blurted out.

Mandy gave me a super odd look, “What? Dude I have just came here and--”

I didn’t let her finish, “You scared me to death!” I said loudly, faking the surprise. Failing miserably.

Mandy looked at me once more, “Look, I came here, like, 5 minutes ago and you were unpacking those boxes--”

This time Wendy’s laugh interrupted her.

“Shit, Stacy, you’re dating Jack, come on and tell him!” Mandy yelled and I froze.

Bill looked at me with wide eyes and then a big lopsided smile appeared on his face.

“I knew that, Stace” I nodded like an old wise man.

“Damn, Bill, put that philosophic face away!” I laughed.

“Alright, alright. Anyway, it’s cool this tour hasn’t only made our fans happy” He smiled. “Though I could see this coming. I mean, when I first saw you guys just randomly standing together, there was a thought in my mind – those two are cute. So yeah, there you go. I’m happy for you two.” He smiled once again and Mandy, I and Wendy nodded in agreement.

“So, about the shows. Here’s the schedule, give it to Brooke, Jess and Chelsea.” He handled us big paper sheets with time tables and walked away. I looked at the schedule and saw that we had an acoustic show today at 3pm. I checked my watch to see it was only 1 pm.

“Where are Chelsea and Jess?” I asked.

“Those two are sleep heads” Mandy stated.

“Sleep heads?” Jess called coming to our tent. Sleepy Brooke and Chelsea were going behind her.

“I’m a sleep head.” Brooke said closing her eyes.

“Come on, it’s 1pm!” Wendy exclaimed.

“Come on, it’s my day off!” Brooke grinned.

“How about you Chels?” I pointed out at her, “We an acoustic show soon.”

“When?” Both Chelsea and Jess asked.

“In two hours” I smiled.

“Oh that’s a long time” Chelsea yawned.

“By the way, what’s up with Jack, Stacy?” Brooke asked.

“He asked her on a date, remember?” Mandy said.

“Oh yeah.”

“And he’s been here a while ago” Wendy grinned, “He told her to be up at six”

“You me at six!!” Mandy yelled randomly and we all looked at her oddly.

“You guys are freaking cute” Jess smiled and I blushed. I didn’t really liked it when they talked of me and my crush.

“Alright, alright, let’s stop talking about it, okay?” I said.

“Someone’s embarrassed!” Mandy laughed.

“Seriously!” I whined.

“Okay, okay, stop complaining, St.” Mandy shot me a smile and I flipped her off.

“So we’re gonna go do the make-up and shit are you guys coming?” Jess pointed out at me and Mandy.

“I’m a drummer” Mandy said.

“Are you fucking high, Mandy?” Chelsea asked.

“She means she doesn’t have to play today” Wendy explained with a laugh.

“Okay then. Stacy?”

“Yeah, I’m coming” I smiled and we went to the bus.

_____________

The little acoustic show was really awesome. For some reason, I decided to play some blink songs. We covered What’s My Age Again? and Always. The show ended at 4pm and I was getting kinda nervous thinking of my date with Jack. It might sound cliché and all lovey-dovey but the butterflies were still there, flying like crazy.

Girls helped me with the outfit [http://www.polyvore.com/first_date/set?id=39362362] and I put on a really little make up. It was 5.40pm when someone knocked on the bus door. I opened it and saw Jack standing there and grinning at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Where are the comments?...
Thanks to those who commented.