Status: Active

I Guess I'll Go Home Now

The Queen Of The Scene

Stacy’s point of view

Helena looked dangerous.
“Look who’s here” She sneered.
“What do you want?” I shouted.
“I want you to fuck off. And go to your fucking Russia. You stole my job!” She screamed.
I froze and looked at her. So all what she wanted was revenge. Oh my god, she is so short-brained. Or brain-limited. Or just stupid. There are a lot of words--
I didn’t finish my thought as she rushed to me and kicked me causing me to stumble and fall. There was another kick after this one and it was more painful. She was wearing those slutty high heels that hurt me with each kick.
I tried to stand up and beat the crap out of her. Actually, I couldn’t believe I’m taking a part in some lameass bitchy girls’ fight.
I did a wrong move and fell again. Dammit, it was getting complicated and I began to feel real physical pain. Helena slapped me as I tried to stand up again and my nose started to bleed. I wasn’t afraid of blood or anything, but the feeling when your nose bleeds makes you dizzy. My head was spinning out and this time I fell on the ground hitting my head and passing out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Boom! Update!
Sorry I haven't been here for so long so you can officially call it an "ended hiatus" haha :)
And PLEASE comment. Because I NEED to know your opinion, can't you understand I'm not writing this for myself! It's all for you guys. So please leave a comment even if you don't like the story. I'll try to make you like it.
<3