Status: Active

I Guess I'll Go Home Now

You're not a hero, you're a liar. You're not a savior, you're a vampire.

Stacy’s point of view

I noticed Helena was glaring at me from the corner on the room. I felt uncomfortable under her glance.

“Helena stop looking at me” I said, completely annoyed.

She said nothing; just stood up and started making her way to the exit. When she walked by my side she suddenly turned to me and kicked my knee. I fell, letting out a moan. Helena ran out. Mandy, who hated her the most, rushed after her.

I lay on the floor, looked up and saw Jack standing over me. I felt my eyes getting wet, ‘cause Helena hit me into the place right under my knee, it hurts really bad when you get hit there.

“Are you okay?” He asked worried.

I tried hard not to scream from pain and not to talk in a rude way to him, I liked him, at least he tried to help.

“N-no” I stuttered.

“Come on. Get up, you should sit on the sofa…Alex get your fat ass out of it!”

“Ugh Jack! Only for you, Stacy” He winked at me.

Jack pulled me up and led me to the sofa with his hand around my waist supporting me. We sat and Jacob went to the kitchen corner to take a piece of ice out of a little bar.

“Helena is a bitch” Chelsea stated shaking her ginger head. Jess nodded. Bill was staring at nothing, drinking his Red Bull, thinking hard of hell knows what.

“She is” Jake said, placing the ice under my knee. I flinched because of the cold ice.

“What’s wrong?” Jack asked.

“The ice is cold” I said feeling that I started to shake lightly.

“Oh.” Jack said taking off his jacket and handling it to me.

“Jack…it’s okay, you don’t have to --”

I was interrupted by Jack putting his jacket around my shoulders. The jacket smelled nice…Axe.

“Thanks” I smiled thankfully, breathing in his smell.

“Are you still cold?” Alex said taking off his beanie.

“Yes she is” Jack said giving me no time to answer. He took Alex’s beanie and put it on my head.

Alex smiled taking off his scarf and placing it on my neck.

“My turn!” Rian laughed taking off his beanie. I noticed he started to wear them too.

Jake took Rian’s beanie and put it on top of Alex’s. I looked like a clown now. Jess went to the dressing room and came back with a camera to take a picture of me, Alex and Jack, who sat by my side. Chelsea and Jake giggled. Bill shook his head getting free of thoughts and smiled at me.

“How about you, Zack?” Alex teased.

“I have nothing. I can give her my belt though” He mumbled and reached to his pants.

“Haha no thanks” I laughed lightly.

“Dammit, I’m so tired, we’ve got to pack unsold merch, where the hell is that -- Oh my God, Stacy, is that you?” Wendy said as she entered the room.

“Yes Wendy it’s me and Helena is being chased by Mandy” I smiled.

“What happened?”

“That bitch hit her because she asked why was she staring at her” Chelsea spat in disgust.

“Yeah” Jess said nodding.

“Oh shit I hate her. Why am I working with her?! Are you okay, hun?” She said with a worried expression on her face as she walked up to me.

“Yep, I guess…” I said and looked at Jacob who was still holding the ice against my knee.

“I think now it is okay…anyway the ice has melted” He smiled, wiping the water from his hands, “Can you walk?”

“Well, let’s check” I smiled back and tried to get up, but noticed that Jack’s hand was still tightly around my waist. I shifted in his grasp and Jack looked at me like he forgot to take his arm away from my waist. He looked embarrassed, “Ehm, sorry, can I help you?” He said as he got up and put his hand in front of me, suggesting his help.

I blushed a little [it’s what I do even when I meet fans, I hate this thing about myself, I’m way too shy for a lead singer in the band] and raised my hand to take his hand. He pulled me up and I tried to do steps; my knee worked. I noticed Jack’s hand still hold mine; that was weird. Now I moved my palm, setting my hand free and put the stand of my hair behind my ear, shuffling around the room to make sure my leg is really working.

“Woohoo” I said smiling and jumping.

“Yay bro you’re up!” Jess cheered handing me a Red Bull can.

“Yeah. I started to think of cancelling the shows, honestly. It hurt really bad” I nodded.

“Cancelling the shows? Oh how could you even think of that?” Chelsea put her hand on her chest, like a little child. I laughed lightly and stuck my tongue at her.

“Shit!” Mandy yelled as she stormed into the room; her hair was messed.

“Hele-” Jess turned away from me to face Mandy, who looked pretty menacing.

“Yep, that bitch.” She growled through her teeth. “She ran away, I couldn’t catch her.”

“Dammit” Chelsea spat.

“Yeah, if I didn’t bump into one guy, I’d probably --”

“Kill her.” I finished. “Thanks sweetie”

“All for you St” She smiled coming up to me and ruffling my hair. A tall black haired guy with piercings entered the room. I noticed he was wearing a Mickey mouse tee, that was kind of weird.

“Hey guys, you know you’ve got a show tomorrow…” He trailed off looking at Mandy, “You?”

“You?” She yelled back.

“What’s that Matt?” Alex asked him.

“That girl ran like crazy and bumped into me! All my papers were thrown everywhere.” He said opening his folder and showing white sheets with schedules and big footsteps on them.

“And I couldn’t catch that whore because of him!” Mandy looked at me.

“What are you talking about?” Matt looked confused.

“Oh, chill, Matt” Alex said. “She had an important mission” He said and winked at her.

“What?.. Oh, okay, never mind, I know you guys always have something like that”

“Who’s that guy?” I whispered to Jack pointing to Matt’s direction.

“I’m All Time Low’s tour manager” Matt said cleaning his throat. I blushed, I thought I’ll be unnoticed. Rian laughed lightly.

“Yeah and a Mickey Mouse fucker” Alex laughed.

Matt shook his head giving Alex the finger.

“Hey Flyzik” Bill said standing up to shake his hand.

“Hey Bill, bro” Matt greeted as they shook their hands. I gave them a dumbfounded look.

“Eh… You knew each other?” I asked cautiously.

“Haha, Stace, what are ya talking about?” Bill laughed.

“Yeah, we know each other for, like…?”

“Since high school” Bill nodded and smiled at me.

“You never told me you’re friends with All Time Low’s manager!” I threw my hand in the air.

“Oh, so you’re our fan?” Jack, who was still standing by my side, asked. I froze immediately, realizing I shouldn’t say that. That would be weird. If I was their fan, there had to be a favorite band member. What would I say? Jack? Hell no. That would be super awkward.

Alex noticed my hesitation and cheered, “Hustler detected!”

I blushed looking down “Yeah, you were my favorite band since, like, 9th grade. For 6 years now” I smiled shyly. “And I’m really sorry I didn’t know who Matt is. Sorry” I looked up at him, he smiled and said, “It’s okay, Stacy…Stacy, right? Bill told me about you”

I turned to Bill. “Did you?”

He scratched his head “Yeah, we kind of share news from each other’s band”

“Gossip tour managers” I muttered.

“Wait…” Alex said. “Flyzik, what did you tell him?”

“Cool off Alex” Matt sighed. “I haven’t told him your penis bents to the left.”

An awkward silence filled the room before everyone burst out laughing. Alex blushed. “Shit” He growled quietly.

“Oh come on Alex” Matt rubbed his shoulder. “Peace”

“Let’s just talk about something else…” he said searching for the subject. “So, Stacy, you’re a Hustler” I was more of a statement than a question.

I sighed as the ATL-fan topic was up again.

“Yeah” I said quietly.

“You never told us” Jess crossed her arms.

“Yeah, Stacy, why?” Mandy teased.

“Uhm, I’ve got no clue, to be honest” I said biting my lip. “Just a favorite band, you know. No big deal”

“What’s your favorite ATL member then?” Alex smiled at me.

“Well…” I trailed off. Jack. It was Jack, for sure. Should I tell them? He was still standing by my side. What will he think of me? Usually favorite members are celebrity crushes.

“What? Tell us, if there’s no big deal as you said” Rian said and I started blaming myself for saying that.

“You’re all my favorite” I said as I shot them a mysterious smile.

Alex looked once more at me and said, “Hmm, okay then.”

I could feel Jack standing there and looking at me. “What?” I said catching him off guard.

“Eh…oh, nothing” He stuttered looking and stepping away.

“Aww what’s up there Jacky?” Alex teased.

“Haha oh my goodness, Jacky is in love” Rian teased. I feel deep red creeping my neck and cheeks. I looked down not knowing what to do and what to look at. Of course they were just mocking him. But how did I look like right now? Was my crush obvious?

I plastered an emotionless mask on my face making my way to the kitchen corner to grab a bottle of water to cool the fire of embarrassment inside me.

I was standing near the bar when somebody called me, “Stacy?”

I thought it was Jack and flinched spilling the water all over my sweatshirt and face. “Shit!” I yelled and turned to see Mandy grinning at me. Awkward silence filled the room once again as everybody stopped their discussions and stared at me, whose sweatshirt was soaked wet.

Jess who had her camera with her took another picture of me and I showed the finger to the camera.

“Eh, St, are you alright?” Mandy asked me carefully. This was my other nickname – St.

“You bitch, you scared me!” I proceeded to cross my arms on my chest but remembered it was wet and put my hands away. How did I look like?.. Dammit.

“Aww, Stacy the coward” Rian shot me his perfect smile.

"And in the final hour I'll be a confident coward" Alex sang a line from Heroes.

“Haha, yes I am the coward. Okay guys, hold on, I’m gonna change…” I trailed off looking at myself.

“You better change, we have a fan meet soon…pretty soon” Mandy said looking checking her watch.

I walked to the dressing room and closed the door behind myself. I dressed up [http://www.polyvore.com/daily/set?id=36713001] and put the wet clothes on the chair so they can dry a little till tomorrow.

I walked out of the room and found nobody there. Then I felt someone touching my shoulder gently, “Stacy?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so here it is. I'm gonna stop updating if there's no commets & feedback. Thanks for reading.
Oh and one more thing, I'm from Russia. So writing in English is a bit difficult for me, you know.:)