Status: Active

I Guess I'll Go Home Now

Don't be so sentemental, no. This love was accidental, so.

Stacy’s point of view

I played the last chord of Six Feet Under The Stars rising up my guitar so it would face the audience. “Thank you so much, we are Just Kidding! Never take us seriously!” I yelled for the last time and laughed as I saw fans frowning.

“Aww, we’ll come back to you for sure! We love you! You can meet us outside an hour later if you want!” I cheered. The crowd went crazy. I would never think people like us so much.

I threw all the guitar picks I had on my mic stand to people; Chelsea and Jess did the same as Mandy tossed her drumsticks.

I didn’t want to go backstage; I didn’t want to have a serious talk with Bill and girls. And Blake. What if he’s going to kill me? Also I didn’t want to see Jack. I was rude with him though I liked him. I’m fucking weird.

I decided to spent some more time on stage and came up to the edge of it, shaking hands with fans and giving them bracelets from bracelet sets on my hands. I knew Mandy, Chels and Jess were looking at me from the backstage area. I glanced up and saw no one in the VIP lounge – ATL gotta be in the band room already, dammit.

“I love you guys so much, but I gotta go, my tour manager is probably going to kill me. Meet ya outside soon!” I smiled at a bunch of fans in front of me. They waved and shot smiles to me as I crossed the stage making my way backstage. I waved again and went down that little stage stairway. Girls were gone. Dressing room.

I opened the band room door and heard loud cheers. “Stacy, honey” Bill came up to me.

“’Sup, Bill” I smiled trying not to stare at Jack, who was sitting with his band mates on the sofa and drinking something.

“You were good. JK has a lot of fans!”

“Yeah, that’s amazing, I’d never imagine”

“Yeah…So what was that?..Before the show..with Blake?” He asked quietly and carefully.

“Well…” I knew I didn’t have to lie to Bill; He’d help anyway. “I broke up with him.”

“Why?”

“He cheated on me.”

“Aww. That’s not fair. He got you, how could he cheat on someone?..Do you know who did he cheated on you with?”

“Helena” I spat with disgust and he raised his eyebrows turning around to look at her. But she wasn’t there.

“Yeah. I caught them in the basement.” I said simply. Honestly I wanted him to fire her.

“Oh…Em, Stace, you know, I can’t fire her” He said reading my thoughts and rubbing the back of his neck. “She’s a really good worker.”

I sighed and looked down. I’m gonna deal with her bullshit for the rest of the tour, or maybe even for the rest of my career. “I know, Bill. But she’s awful as a person”

“Stacy I’m really sorry, but I can’t. Wendy is a good one too, but she won’t do all the work alone. Besides I’ve got no right to fire her. You know how would it look like – The manager of JK fired one of their merch girls because she caused the lead singer’s boyfriend to cheat on her. That would be weird.”

“Yeah, I’m sorry Bill, you don’t have to worry about me, just beat it. I’ll be okay.”

“Promise?” He winked at me.

“Hell yeah.” I laughed and headed to the dressing room to grab my stuff and go to take a shower.

I took a shower, changed [http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36709067&.locale=ru] and walked back to the band room. All Time Low boys were still sitting there. Girls, Jacob and Bill were talking to them. Everyone had a drink. Blake was sitting in the corner and staring blankly at nothing. Now he seemed to be calm. As soon as I entered the room I he stood up and made his way to me. All attention was thrown at us immediately and once again, this stupid awkward silence filled the room.

“Stacy, I’m really sorry I didn’t mean to hurt you, Helena was a mistake, please forgive me” He said looking directly at my face. He sounded kind of insincere. Helena glanced up from her finger nails as he said her name.

“No” I said emotionlessly. “I don’t want to be with you. I’m always busy and I don’t know what are you doing behind my back. I don’t even need a friend like that”

“Stacy, honey --”

“I said no”

“But --”

“Are you fucking deaf? I told you no!” I said in an annoyed tone raising my voice a little.

“Stacy, please” He begged. “I love you”

“You don’t. I don’t believe you.”

“Trust me”

“I won’t. I had enough, thanks”

“Stacy.”

“Blake. I don’t like you. I don’t trust you. I don’t even want you to be my friend. I don’t need you. I don’t want you. I don’t love you. We are over.” I said raising my voice with each sentence.

“Stacy. Give me a chance”

“No. No. And a million more No’s. Stop bugging me. You’re not working for JK, so you can go home.”

Honestly it was hard for me to say that to him. We were dating for 2 months and now I’m ruining all it. I wasn’t even sure I was over him. He was sweet and I truly loved him, but just because he was hiding everything so good. He hurt me. What if he’d do it again? No. Besides I like Jack. Now it was time to start a new level in my life, Blake was left behind.

He sighed and went out of the room. Now everybody was looking at me. Awesome. I liked attention and stage, but that kind of attention annoyed me.

“What?” I asked in a duh tone crossing my arms on my chest.

“You’re so awesome, dude!” Mandy cheered. I shot her a smile.

“Yeah, you killed him!” Chelsea added.

“Win!” Jess exclaimed and came up to hug me.

Bill and Jake nodded and winked at me. I sighed. The hardest part was over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, comment please. I need to know your opinion, dudes.