Status: Active

I Guess I'll Go Home Now

Who could deny these butterflies?

Stacy’s point of view

We woke up early, dressed up and met in the hall. We asked the hotel workers to put our bags downstairs and went to grab our breakfasts and meet Bill, who was already up.

“Hey girls…sleepyheads” He smiled at our sleepy faces.

“Heeey” We yawned and Bill laughed at us. “Ready for the tour?”

“What are you talking about? Suuure…” Mandy yawned.

“Haha, Mandy, you’re always ready” He smiled and Mandy stuck her tongue at him.

“Now eat, but be outside in 10, alright?” He said and walked out of the cafeteria.

We had breakfast, went out of the hotel and saw the familiar Van. We drove to the big parking lot outside of Richmond. There were a lot of buses and cars. The thought of meeting Jack right there, on the parking lot hit me and I totally woke up.

“I’ve chosen you the best bus” Bill smiled proudly.

“Which one?”

“That one” Bill pointed to the purple tour bus that was two buses away from our Van. “The crew is going to come soon”

We all started to jump up and down ‘cause we knew we’ll meet Brooke and Jacob, we missed them.

“Where are All Time Low?” I asked trying hard not to sound curious.

“There” Bill pointed to a group of people near the two buses next to our Van. The first one was green, the other one was blue. I tried to guess which one belonged to boys…The blue one?

We got out of the Van and Bill took out our bags. Another Van with our crew parked by our side. David, our lightning guy, Jacob, Brooke and Helena were there. Brooke jumped out of it and rushed to me, giving me a bone-crashing hug.

“Brooky, sweetie, I missed you so fucking much!” I exclaimed. Mandy ran and hugged us. So did Wendy, Jess and Chelsea and we all stood there hugging each other. We haven’t seen Brooke for a whole month now, ‘cause she was taking some new photography courses in New Jersey.

Jacob was standing near us awkwardly, “Hey, how about me?”

“We saw you recently!” Mandy yelled, sticking her tongue at him.

“Oh Mandy, stop being rude to Jake” I said and gave Jacob a hug. “How are you doing, our Mr. Guitar-Man?”

“Haha, pretty cool” He laughed. “Ready for the tour?”

“Yeah” I nodded and pointed to our bags. Jacob’s eyes widened.

“Is that yours?”

“No, Jake, it’s mine and girls’” I smiled.

“Oh, okay” I said, “I thought you brought the whole house with you” He laughed.

“Hey Stacy” Brooke called me and I walked to her. “Mandy has told me about Jack --”

“Amanda Fucking Ellington!” I yelled at Mandy who looked at me dumfounded.

“What?”

“Are you going to tell that to everyone?”

“Brooke has the right to know!” She defended. I smiled and turned to Brooke. “What had she told you?”

“About that night…” She trailed off and continued in whispers, “Helena is a total bitch”

“Yeah, it was awful…And besides this time we’re touring with them…and with her” I said.

“Oh. Don’t worry Stacy, it will be alright” She gave me a hopeful smile.

“Yay” I nodded.

“And I bought myself a new camera” She shined and pulled out her new Canon.

“Wow, it’s awesome” Jess said walking to us.

“It is awesome” Brooke said. “We’re gonna do sick photo shoots!”

“I’m excited” I winked at her.

“Hey Stacy” David waved me and I ran to hug him too.

“Hey Dave” I smiled.

“Ready?”

“Uh, everybody is asking that question, it’s getting old, honestly…but yeah, I’m so ready” I said.

“Haha, yeah, me too, during this vacation I invented some new light designs for your shows, it’s gonna be awesome!”

“Thanks dude!” I ruffled his hair and walked back to the girls, who started to get their bags to the tour bus. Helena was glaring at me with a victorious grin. Huh. To make her sad I started to act even more cheerful.

“Hey folks” I said approaching Jess and Wendy with my bags. “Where’s Bill? We should ask him if Brooke can live in our bus.” I noticed ATL boys hang out a few feet away from us. Jack was looking somewhere, turning his head…was he searching for me?

“I’m here” Bill said behind me and I jumped.

“Oh goodness, you scared the shit out of my pants!” I laughed.

“Sorry Coward, what did you want?” He asked.

“Please let Brooke live in our bus” I begged.

He thought for a minute and finally spoke, “Alright”

“Yay!” I jumped up and down, leaving my bags and running back to our Van, where Brooke stood. “You’re gonna live in the same bus with us!” I exclaimed.

“Oh wow!” She smiled. “We gonna have so much fun!”

“Woohoo!” Mandy joined our random happy shuffles and we all laughed.

Now I actually felt Jack’s gaze has found me and started to stare at me. I don’t want to meet him…What is he going to say? What am I supposed to tell him?

David, Jake and Bill helped to carry our suitcases to the bus and to put them in. The insides of our bus were awesome, thanks to Bill, who chosen this one for us! We left our bags in the front lounge and ran to the bunk area. There were 12 bunks, six on one side and six on the other one. There were 3 bunk levels. I’ve chosen myself a bunk on the first level, ‘cause I move a lot when I sleep and I can fall from the higher bunk and hurt myself.

We went out of the bus to meet All Time Low guys. We had to discuss some stuff like collaboration and sure wish each other good luck. I tried to avoid Jack as I saw him making his way towards me. He actually started walking to me several times, but I started to freak out with Mandy, who gave me dumbfounded looks and he walked away. Yes I was a confident coward… Helena was flirting with both Jack and Alex again.

Jess, Chelsea, Wendy, Brooke, Mandy and me went to our purple tour bus. Helena, Bill, Jacob and David went to theirs and we started to drive to South Carolina. Tomorrow we had a show in Greenville.

We half-unpacked our stuff and hung out in the front lounge.

“St, for how long are you going to run from Jack?” Mandy finally asked.

“Was it that obvious?” My eyes widened, what is he going to think of me again?..

“Haha, yeah, you were just like, a-okay, till you see him making his way to you. Then you suddenly go the other way” Jess smiled.

“Damn. I don’ have the balls to talk to him…what is he going to tell me? Remember I told him I liked him…And the basement thing with Alex?”

“Come on, Stacy, talk to him. At least don’t avoid him” Chelsea winked at me.

“If you want to start your relationship, you better communicate, you know” Mandy laughed.

“Okay girls, I will, when I have the chance” I smiled. “Where are we going?”

“South Carolina, dummy” Wendy laughed at me.

“You are a dummy, I know! I asked “Where are we going right now?” I flipped her off.

“Oh, there has to be a stop soon” Mandy said and moved her eyebrows up and down, reminding me of meeting Jack.

“Dammit, Mandy!” I whined and the girls laughed.

We had a stop in half an hour. I felt the familiar butterflies wake up and fill my stomach as I climbed out of the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
Commets is all I need, people.