Status: updates will be as quick as possible.

Lover Boy

Sugarcoat.

‘Oh, you left me with a broken heart,
And now I see what I should’ve from the start.
Oh, you left me with nothing but a kiss;
Now I’m leaving you with these lips,
These lips.’


I brought the vodka bottle to my lips and allowed the clear liquid to burn down my throat; I let out of a sigh of satisfaction as l did so while I choked on my tears. I coughed and wiped my nose feverishly with the palm of my hand. I continued to attack the notepad with the angry lyrics that flowed through my pen; I lunged the notepad along with the pen across the room, hearing it fall to the ground; I ran a hand through my hair and gritted my teeth as the tears ran down my face. I was a fucking wreck. The girl I loved cheated on me and had the audacity to run back to me afterwards, probably after kissing that bastard’s lips or spreading her legs for him. Such a whore, what a fool you were John; look where it got you now.

I picked up the framed photo of her and me; I had my arms wrapped around her waist and my lips attached to her neck as she jokily pulled away with a huge smile on her face. We were on cloud nine before all this shit happened. I was so sure that this was the girl that I was going to marry, the girl I loved who is waiting at home for me when I’m on tour, who couldn’t wait to tell me that she loved me. I slammed the frame down harshly on the table; allowing the glass to crumble to pieces, cancelling out the photo that I no longer wanted to see. I looked around at the mess that surrounded me, everything was messed up, shattered on the floor. It was just a fucking wreck; I hadn’t bothered to clean or do anything but lock myself up like a fucking prisoner and drink myself to oblivion. Fuck everybody else, they don't mean shit to me.

I hadn’t spoken to any of the guys; it’s been a few months. Garrett keeps on blowing up my cell the most, but I ignored his calls. All the others seemed to give up but Nicko was keen. Still I continued to ignore him, I needed some time on my own, with no fucking harassment; I needed to be left alone. The album was also a few months late and Tim has been bitching about getting it done but I really don’t give a fuck and I simply can’t be asked. So some of our shows are cancelled until we do get it done which ain’t happening soon enough. No matter how many bitch fits it takes.

I randomly began to sob, burying my head in my enhanced lap. I really loved her, I know that I was being a little pussy right now; but I really thought she was the one. She failed to realize that me, as a guy had fucking goddamn feelings too. Lying little bitch, I loved a fucking whore. I’ll show the little bitch what she’s missing. I refused to be made a fool again. There was a harsh knock on my door; I jumped at the suddenness of it. I ignored it and pulled my hand over my face, wiping the tears. The willing invader knocked again.

“Oh fuck it.” I cursed. I undid the locks on the door and pulled the door open, revealing Garrett. He pulled a disgusted face before I could curse his ass out of my house, he pushed past me.

“Damn, you look like shit, dude.” He looked around at the abomination I called my home. I mumbled a sarcastic comment underneath my breath, sticking my middle finger up at him. He covered his nose and mouth as he walked into the front room.

“Fuck, what died in here?” Yet another comment came out of his mouth and I grew irritated.

“The question is what the fuck are you doing here?” I retorted, folding my arms across my
chest.

“Oh touché, John O. Come on, we haven’t seen you in a while and Tim is on our fucking asses about getting this album done; besides you can’t just sit here waiting for shit to happen.” I stared blankly at him.

“What else is there to do?” I asked blankly, sitting opposite him; he reluctantly took a seat, mumbling something probably about the lack of hygiene.

“Oh come on, dude! Have some spirit, you can’t just put your life on hold for this one chick that obviously didn’t deserve you, banging some another dude between the lines.”

“Oh don’t bother to sugar-coat it, dude; since I don’t feel like shit right now. I mean you’ve got that Kernisha girl to love and everyone else in our band has a chick to love and here I am chick less. The most good looking one in this damn band.” My own cockiness made me grin while Garrett raised his eyebrows at me.

“You’re not going to be…chick less anymore.” Garrett suddenly erupted with laughter; it was my turn to raise my eyebrows at him. I didn’t understand why he found my love life to be fucking joy right now.

“You’ve got a date.” His laughter dies down and he regains himself. What the hell was he on about?

“We’ve got you a date. Yeah me and the guys decided to get you a new...girl.” He repeats; giving a muffled laugh. We? What the hell? Trust me; Garrett likes to shit talk a lot.

“What are you on about, dude? With who? Is she hot?”I found myself randomly interested. I may be a broken hearted guy, but a man has needs.

Garrett’s irritable laughter chimes in again; I honestly have no idea what this dude is on. I repeated my question and he simply answered.

“You’ll see.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor John, he loves to curse alot :D
Hey guys, Nisha here! I'll writing John's POV :)
Tasha and I have some great ideas gathering.
So send us some love :)

-Nisha.