Status: updates will be as quick as possible.

Lover Boy

Gay.

Garrett was right. I needed to get my shit together; it was useless thinking about Monica because all it did was bring back bad memories, I mean at the time when she was having sex behind my back, I was sure to God that she wasn’t thinking about me. So, why the hell should I care, anymore? Just hinder my life, for one girl that probably wasn’t even worth my time. I just thought Monica was different; she wasn’t like all those other muses, as Garrett likes to call them. I opened up to her unwillingly about my past relationships; knowing that there was no way hell I was ready to. She knew my love life wasn’t the most successful shit in my life and yet she still cheated on me, like the others. But no-one does it better, like Monica.

As, of this day, Monica McKinley was out of my life.

I placed the weights back on the stand, before pressing a few angry benches. I was going to turn my life around. No more dwelling on Monica, this shit has to end. Maybe I should start in a brand new direction, maybe in the inside, just that little ounce of me, might be gay. Often, I do find myself checking out guys in ways I shouldn’t; some of them had that sex appeal that drew me to them. Fuck, I didn’t even know why. I mean, all these past relationships, maybe they’re my signs; maybe I should try something new. Think it about logically, all my past girlfriends have cheated on me with a guy; they’ve got to be doing something good.

I bet gay people don’t have trouble like this, I mean; they were the most affectionate couples out there. Every time I see a gay couple, it’s always very cutesy and loving. Pat and his boyfriend, Jamie were happy together, it was really sweet. No-one would have really thought that Pat would gay, we were all gob-smacked about it; but of course we didn’t see him differently, he was the same Patrick Kirch we all loved.

But I don’t think Tim’s stubborn ass will get over his brother’s sexuality. You can see he’s very reluctant to compromise. I don’t know if I could go through with that, my family disowning me or talking down on me. Oh fuck, I couldn’t live without them because of something like that.

I sighed. Grabbing my hoodie, I didn’t bother to put a shirt underneath, I threw it on and zipped it up; grabbing my beanie and Ray-Bans, putting them on, I set off to my local café; stuffing my hands in my pocket as I was hit by the Arizonan sun. I squinted my eyes a little bit, I haven’t been out of my house for months; I regretted that I had missed this beautiful weather, for the love of vodka and stupid break ups; walking a few blocks away from my house, lightly, I pushed the café’s door open, I was greeted by the strong smell of coffee and I inhaled it, smiling.

“Hey John, I haven’t seen you in a while.” One of the waitresses, Sabrina, said from behind me. “How you been?” The time when I come for a quiet time in the café, someone has to ask the same inane questions. Ok, that was little harsh because before Monica and I broke up, every time I went to the café, I always welcomed Sabrina to have a chat. But, now I just didn’t want to converse with anyone right now. I turned to look at her.

“I’ve been better. Listen, Sabrina, I don’t mean to be rude, but I came in here to have a quiet time to myself. I just don’t want to chat right now.” I said softly. It was true, this time I intended not to be rude. She smiled sympathetically, putting a hand on my shoulder.

“Don’t worry about it, John. I understand. I’ll get you the usual. Gabriel, get a Cappuccino and a cookie for John.” I smiled and thanked her, before going over to a booth near the kitchen. I sighed, allowing Monica to invade my mind again, she was unforgettable that’s for sure. I bet she’s isn’t thinking about me, she must be glad to be rid of me. She never even gave me a reason why, she owed me that at least.

I snapped out of my thoughts of Monica, when I heard the gentle clink on the table; a porcelain white cup, along with a plate with two chocolate chip cookies were placed in front of me. I thanked the person, before taking out my wallet to pay the bill. The person pushed my hand away, gesturing to put the money away.

“Don’t worry about it, Sabrina take care of it.” I looked up to be greeted with gorgeous light chocolate brown eyes. I thanked God that I had my Ray-Bans on, because this guy would be accusing me of eye-fucking him, which I am, but it’s far more embarrassing when your victim notices. He seemed a little nervous as I studied him, I could tell by the way he was swiftly rubbing his arm up and down its length with the opposite hand.

“Thanks. ” I said simply, stopping any shit from coming out. I had never been the best with my mouth. Sabrina did say his name is Gabriel, right? Gabriel, Gabriel, it rolled off my tongue nicely.
“It’s cool.” He folded his arms, showing a little bit of muscle. He wasn’t overly muscular, nor under, like I was. He was just right, lean.I continued to study his body more, even if an apron, this guy seemed to rock it. He blushed the moment he said my name, he was more than adorable.

“Do you mind if I sit?”

“Yeah, sure, but don’t you have work to do?” He chuckled; his luscious chocolate eyes began to twinkle.

“Fuck it, I’m not even meant to be here. My friend is being a lazy-ass, so I decided to cover her shift today.” I chuckled in reply, as I took a sip of my cappuccino and took a bite of one of the cookies.

“I’m sorry about your break up with Monica.” He suddenly blurted out; him himself was shocked at the process of his words.

How the fuck did he know about that?

“So, who are you, one of her fucking minions who have come to spy on me?”
♠ ♠ ♠
30 SUBCRIBERS! ARE YOU KIDDING ME, THAT'S A-A-AMAZING <333333 thanks my lovelies!
Let's get those comments up too. Thank you to those who have subcribed and commented, so far! Tasha and I love you deeply :3

Hello, my lovelies!

Oh, it's been a while since I've updated this and I'M SO SORRY <33333 So, I hope this makes up for it.

I really love you all so much! I just had to update to tell you that, I MET JOHN O'CALLAGHAN AND KENNEDY BROCK :DDDDDDDDDDD I went to see The Maine & All Time Low in concert and fuck me! That was the fucking best day of my life. The 4TH OF FEB was the heart of musical oxygen, oh wow!

Give your thoughts,

Love, Nish x