Status: Maybe going to stop the story, barley anyone reads it

Love like woe

Nothing in my plans.

Today I thought was going to be a new day, that everyone would forget about the other day about me storming out of school. When I got there people started looking at me and whispering, I looked at them like "Do I have something in my teeth?", before I knew it Nick had his hand on my eyes saying "Guess whoo?" , "ERRMMMM, YOU?!" I laughed. The bell rang and the first class I had was with Alex, PERFECT I thought..NOT. I sat there in awkward silence, until I heard my name 'Tarria Mcnelly please report to the office, I repeat Tarria Mcnelly to the office" I got out in the hall and screamed "I'M COMING" , I still knew Kennel didn't wake up , and I didn't feel like doing anything that day.

I got down to the office and I was about to sit down when I called asked into the principle's office. "Please sit down" He ordered me. "Now, I understand a few days ago you ran out of class? Is that right?" He asked "Y-Yes Sir" I told him, there was a pause.

"May I ask why?"

"Sir, I ran out because of the announcement and something else when on before the bell. Which I'd rather not talk about ."

"I understand Ms. Mcnelly but You went missing for hours, I got told your aunt got the police involve?" He mentioned.

"Um yes.." I replied

"May I ask where's your mother?"

I stood up with by accident my hand was on the mic for the school and I said "SIR THAT'S NON OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS WHERE MY MOTHER IS! YOU WANT TO KNOW, YOU REALLY WANT TO FUCKING KNOW! SHES IN PRISON! FUCK YOU AND FUCK ALL OF THIS SCHOOL, I'M DROPPING OUT ! I'M SICK OF ALL OF YOU COMING UP ON ME! ITS FUCKING BULLSHIT! "

And before he had anything to say I stormed out, My head held high and I walked home, I keep picturing his face when I said that. It was just stunned.

As I walked out of the school , everyone was coming out of there class rooms, everyone looked at me and I saw Nicks, and Alex's face when I was walking out...I got texts from everyone calling me rude names, calling my mom stuff, also my family, I ran to the park and cried, cried to what seemed like forever. I got a call from Aunt Dani, I answered and she said "Tarria baby girl , they told me what happened, where are you? I'm not mad at you , but I know it's tough to go through, He didn't have a right to know , but Hun where are you? I'm coming to get you"
"I'm at the school park, I'm sorry aunt Dani" I cried
"Hunny it's okay ill be there soon okay?" and she hung up, I waited at least 8 minutes until she came and she got out with the car door wide open and I ran into her arms crying . she just held me, and didn't let me go, when we finally got in the car , she has a spot on her shoulder where all my tears went, I giggled a bit because of it. She looked at it and Grinned at me.

She turned on the radio and we were singing along to it , we drove all across town singing and I was starting to feel better but inside I knew I wasn't..
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this is a bit late but here it is!!
And a shout out to Emmie!!!