Status: Maybe going to stop the story, barley anyone reads it

Love like woe

Why is it this way? Why now?

I stood there looking at Alex, thinking why her? Like FORREAL BRO! I felt a tear drop and I just ran away from him I could hear him coming after me, but since I'm on track and flied and I'm also the fastest runner, he couldn't catch me. I ran to the Bridge, and I sat down with my legs dangling towards the water and I felt tears drop from my eyes. I felt ran starting to drop which is when I stood up and heard someone say "Need help?" It was Nick..I just stood up and hugged into him, I squeezed tighter until he took off his jacket and gave it to me , I pushed it away but he still put it over me. I thanked him and we walked home. When I got home with Nick, I saw cops at Aunt Dani's house, when she saw me she ran over too me and hugged me "TARRIA MCNELLY ! Where have you been!" She started crying I just hugged her and told her I'm sorry and that Nick found me, she thanks nick with a nod and I lipped him a "goodbye ill text you later" He nodded.

Dinner time came around and I just took my dinner down stairs and just started crying non-stop. I lost my appetite then and just sat there reading all my text's. I finally texted Nick saying "Thank you for today" He replied in an instance, and said "No prob beautiful" that got me smiling, I felt a bit better after that but not by much.
**************************************************************
The next day came and Aunt Dani had let me stay home because of what happened to Kennel, I just stayed in bed all day , I got text's from people asking where I was and I just texted them back "In hell" They'd then just text back "WTF" Then I'd just ignore then and go click through the channel's, but of course nothing was on. So just just laid there starting to cry. I looked at the time and it was 2 pm, school would be out in 2 hours, so I made the best of it.

"Tarry, tarr tarr" My brother looked over me
"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked
"Aunt Dani said to come check on you, it's 5 pm"

Then he ran up stairs and aunt Dani came down.
"Tarria baby girl, You awake?" she asked.
"yeah I am"
"Oh you've had 10 people at least knock on the door." She told me.
"Oh really"
"yes, did you still want taco's?"
I nodded, and as she was on her way upstairs I stopped her and told her "Aunt Dani , thank-you, for putting up with me, and Tyler. Means a lot" , "Aha not a problem, you are my favorite Niece after all" She smiled at me, and I smiled back.
"Alright , supper will be ready soon."

I looked at my phone and I had 198 MESSAGES!!! Omg I thought, am I that important!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so since I have a doctors appt. Tomorrow, I wont be able to post so I decided to do it tonight! Hope y'all like it!!