Status: Maybe going to stop the story, barley anyone reads it

Love like woe

Sometimes fairy tales can hurt

Nicks POV:

I saw him with her today, I nearly broke down, what the fuck? I thought he hated her!! UGH fine wanna play that game , I can play it harder. I thought to myself I was CRUSHED.

"Hey bro whats up?" I heard at my door, it was Tyler.

"Pissed the fuck off"

"About? Oh wait....at Alex and Tarria?" He asked

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK! SHE HURT ME ! WE WERE GETTING CLOSE THEN HE HAS TO RUIN EVERYFUCKINGTHING! HE ALWAYS GETS THE GIRLS!!! " I screamed

"WOAAAHH Broski chilll, ight? Ill talk to him, but for now lets just play left for dead"

I put the game in and we played but she was in my mind all the time...FUCKFUCKFUCKKK!!

***************************************************************

*Tarria POV

Everyday this week me and Alex have been hanging out, he'd always give me these sweet little notes, the last note said to listen to the song Vanilla Twilight by Owl City, it truly is an amaazing song I listen to it every night.

"Babe, when are you ever coming back to school" Alex asked me

"Never. Aunt Dani homeschools me, we start at whenever time. Usually around 10-4" I told him, he seemed upset by the answer.

"Dont be sad baby, its for the best. How is school?"

"Shitty" One word answer..uh oh this isnt good he really is upset by it. What was I supposed to do? Lie about it.

"Oh, Why do you say that?"

"Your not there" He said and lead in and...

Kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I know I barley write anymore but I have shit going on so yeah, sorry! :/