Status: Maybe going to stop the story, barley anyone reads it

Love like woe

Did he really just do that?

It's been a few days since Alex and I have talked, He hasn't texted me and I haven't seen his car at his house, I went over today and His mother answered the door, she smelt like achohal ! GROSS! I asked her where Alex was and she answered " How the fuck would I know? Might be with his girlfriend Ana" W-What!!!!! THAT ASSHOLE I thought to myself! , I said thank you to her and ran home, I was home alone that day because Aunt Dani was helping out at Tyler's school .

I sat there at the porch crying , When I glanced up and saw Nick, Tyler and Caleb walking They barley saw me but then I heard Caleb come up "Tarry Tar tar Whats up?" He saw the tears coming down, He sat down beside me and tried to comfort me, Nick and Tyler also came up and Nick stood there just looking at me. I took out my phone and I texted Caleb what happened, He recieved it and just hugged me , and told me Alex isnt worth crying over, I guess he was right, Isn't he? I mean he's made me cry a lot and i'm getting tried of it!

Tyler and Caleb and Nick invited me to go for lunch with them and I said sure, When we got there I looked around and I saw Ana and Alex,.,.Alex said they were just friends at the movies! I'm so done I thought to myself, but I didn't say anything to the guys, and I'm pretty sure Ana saw me and told Alex because Alex crunched down in his seat, Whatadick!

The waiter came out and asked us for drinks, I ordered Root-beer and so did The guys , Within 5 minutes she came back out , We were ready to order. I ordered a ceaser Saled , and the guys all ordered ribs, I sat beside Caleb and he cept getting closer to me, I thought to myself NO Tarria not Caleb! He finally backed off when the Waiter came back with our food. I texted alex when the boys were busy talking , "Your such an ass, were over and i'm never going back to you ! Nice try this timee bud!" I could tell when he got his text because he took out his phone and when he read it he looked back at me.

When We were done Nick and Caleb payed for us I thanked them and we walked out, Alex was outside with Ana and the guys went over except Caleb he stayed with me and we talked.

"I'm really sorry Tarria, We all should of told you." Caleb told me

"It's fine..I mean you all just wanted me to be happy right?"

"Yeah, But things will get better" He put his arm around me like one of though's arm hugs

Nick and Tyler came back over and asked why we didn't come over and Caleb told them and they all told me the same thing Caleb said. We just started walking back home when Alex started running after us, I started walking faster and so did the guys it was pretty funny we cracked up laughing while walking! Ahh Guy friends are the best!
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so Yes I am thinking of stopping the story because NO one reaads it, I try really hard to make it good but Yeah it just isn't working, This story is real experiences if you were wonderin.
Well thanks to any of you for reading, This might be the last chapter but Yeah thank you to any of you who read it!