Status: Maybe going to stop the story, barley anyone reads it

Love like woe

Life is getting better

A few days have went by and I'm happier then I had ever been, I was laughing with the guys and went to see Kennel today! She looks so much better. Caleb and Nick were always bugging me at school and I could always see Alex in the backround looking over but I never looked at him, It was his lost not mine, Well it was mine but you know what I mean, don't you?

Kennel came by today , we talked and made jokes like old times, I let her in on what happened and the school and she told me right on !

----

Later on that day Aunt dani Asked me to watch Tyler, and I said sure since she's done so much for me and him.
Hours went by and It was 8:20, Tyler had fallen asleep so I brang him upstairs and put him in his bed.

I walked downstairs and my phone started ringing , it was Alex. I picked up and he said

"Okay look i'm sorry I love you Tarria I do! "

"No, you hurt me AGAIN! I'm getting sick of this bullshit with you! Haven't you caused me enough pain" I screamed

"I'M SORRY!!!!!" He yelled in my ear

"No, Alex i'm done. I can't do this anymore! Be with Ana shes more fun to play with"

"Fuck you" He said and hung up

Did he really just tell me that? UGH!!!! I thought to myself
I stormed down stairs and turned on tv, I turned on MTV and Music was on I got up and started dancing like an idiot until I heard Aunt Dani come in, She came straight down stairs and told me all about her date. She must of went on for forever because before I knew it I was dozing off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so for a few days i'm not gunna be writing this story, I need to think of if I should stop this and if I don't I need to think of what to go off of on this story.