Status: A work in progress. First chapter will be up shortly.

Lips of an Angel

004

Rebecca entered her hotel room and walked straight over to the window, peering through the blinds down at the street below. Why exactly, she wasn’t sure; she was sure that Jensen wouldn’t still be stood outside the coffee shop. She stared down at the spot where she had left him, where he had kissed her.

That kiss. it had lasted seconds but had felt like minutes, taking her directly back four years, to when they had been happy together.

There was such a big part of her that would love to go back to that time, or to have carried on that kiss.

And those words. Such amazing words. ” it’s always been you.” Could she take those words as he still loved her? Could she allow herself to believe that? She had never stopped loving him. She had tried; tried to forget about him, tried to love other guys, but it never worked. Deep down Jensen had always owned her heart.

But he had a girlfriend. But he kissed her.

Stepping away from the window she walked over to the bed, taking out her cell phone as she sat down on the edge of the large double bed. She scrolled through her contacts finding Jensen’s number, wondering if he still used the same number.

Her finger hovered over the call button wanting to hear his voice once more, imagining what it would feel like to have him tell her he still loved her; if he asked her to stay.

~^~

Jensen couldn’t shake the happy feeling that had overcome him since he had kissed Becca earlier that day. Even the argument he’d had with Kia when he had got home couldn’t get rid of the warm feeling coursing though his veins. Those brief seconds while their lips had been pressed against each others were the happiest he’d been in four years.

He thought he was happy with Kia, but seeing Becca, and kissing her, he knew that he’d been lying to himself. If he was honest with himself he knew that he’d only allowed himself to love her and be happy with her because he’d thought he would never see Becca again. As harsh as it sounded, Kia was his alternate. His substitute for not having Becca in his life.

He had been lying, not only to himself but to her too and he knew that it was time to start being honest. He had to tell Kia the truth, but he also needed to talk to Becca, to tell her how he really felt before it was too late and she was back on the East coast. He couldn’t risk loosing her again.

He had to get back to the hotel before she left.

He stood from the sofa, grabbing his keys from the coffee table as he rose. He stopped as he walked around the sofa towards the front door, taking his ringing cell phone out of his pocket, flipping it open and holding it up to his ear without looking at the caller ID.

“Hello?”

There was silence to begin with, with just the soft sound of someone breathing reaching Jensen’s ears. He pulled the small device away from him to look at the screen, an unknown number on the screen.

“Hello?” he asked again as he placed it back against his ear. “Becca?”

“How did you know it was me?” her voice was a gentle whisper.

“Wishful thinking?” he answered with a smile.

“I wasn’t sure if I had your right number.” She stated quietly, as if she wasn’t sure what else to say.

“I’ve never changed it.” he said.

“And I wasn’t sure if you’d be okay with me calling you.” she added.

“Why?” he asked wanting to tell her there and then how he felt about her.

“Because I ran away from you earlier, and you’re probably at home with your girlfriend right now.” She explained.

“She’s upstairs.” He told her, lowering his voice a little as he glanced up the staircase. Kia had gone up to their room after their argument about where he’d been that afternoon and why he’d lied to her about it. “Why did you run away from me?”

“I was scared.” She whispered in reply.

“Scared? Why?” Jensen asked confused.

There was a short moment of silence before Becca spoke again, “You have a girlfriend Jensen and you were kissing me. it was wrong, no matter how much I liked the fact that you were kissing me and wanted it to continue, it was wrong and I couldn’t let it carry on. We should never have done it Jensen.”

“But you enjoyed it? You wanted more?” he asked quietly a smile working onto his lips.

“Yes, but it was wrong. We shouldn’t have even met up this afternoon.” She said flustered.

“And you rang me to tell me that?” he asked.

“Yes, no, I – I don’t know.” she stuttered.

Glancing up stairs again Jensen lowered his voice to speak, “Why did you call Becca? Tell me, please.”

“Why did you kiss me?” she asked suddenly.

Taken aback by her sudden question, Jensen allowed a smile slip onto his lips at the memory of the kiss, “Because that was all I could think about doing the entire time I was sat next to you. Because I still love you.”

She was silenced once again by his words, wanting to yell down the phone that she loved him too. The only thing stopping her was that constant thought that invaded her mind that he had a girlfriend.

“But what about your girlfriend?”

“I’m going to end things with her.” he stated simply and calmly.

“Just like that?” she asked.

“I can’t carry on being with her when I’ve admitted to myself that I love someone else. It’s not fair on her. I’ve strung her along for long enough thinking that I loved her as much as she loved me or as much as I loved you, but seeing you again last night and again this afternoon, it’s made me realise that you are the love of my life Becca. You’ve always been the one. I should never have let you go. Never.” He explained.

“I love you too.” she replied quietly. “Never stopped.”

The smile on his face widened at the sound of her words. “Are you still at the hotel?”

“Yeah.”

“Give me ten minutes. What room number are you in?” he asked turning again to head towards the front door.

“Twelve thirty-four.” She said without hesitation before the line went dead.

Less than fifteen minutes later Jensen was running down the hotel corridor scanning each door he passed for the gold numbers he was looking for. Almost passing the door he was looking for he came to an abrupt halt, knocking loudly.

Hearing the knock on the door, Becca quickly finished checking her appearance in the mirror before opening the door with a large smile.

“Hey.” she whispered at the sight of Jensen stood on the other side, the smile on her face growing as he stepped forward, closing the door with a slam. He didn’t say a word as he placed his hands on her hips, pulling her closer to him as his lips met hers.

She kissed him back, eagerly and without hesitation, her hands running up his toned back, over his broad shoulders to the nape of his neck and into his hair.

His tongue ran impatiently over her lips and she showed no hesitation in letting him enter her mouth, their tongues entwining with urgency. His hands began to roam her body, tugging fanatically at her clothes. Her hands followed suit, slipping back down his body, sliding them under the hem of his shirt, hitching it up exposing his muscular stomach.

Their lips were forced apart as she pulled the top over his head and he took advantage and did the same with her top, revealing her navy bra as they both discarded the clothing to the floor.

The rest of their garments followed quickly until they were both clambering onto the bed in only their underwear.

Jensen’s lips tailed softly over her skin, finding their way from her lips to her neck and to her breasts as his fingers skimmed lightly over her slim torso, finding their way to the edge of her panties.

Becca allowed her eyes to close as she moaned at the pleasure of his touch. She moved with him, eager to get more from him, remembering exactly how good it had been to be with him. Wrapping her legs around his waist and straining her hips up against his, she could feel the large bulge that strained against the material of his boxers.

She let out another moan as she felt his hand slip underneath her, unclasping her bra as easily as sliding a knife through butter, pulling it from her body with his teeth. Her nipples stiffened as the material left her skin, another moan passing her lips as it was replaced by Jensen’s mouth.

As his mouth paid close attention to her breasts his fingers slowly worked their way down her body, circling her hip before sliding under her panties. Hooking the thin material between his fingers he quickly pulled the material down her slender legs, his lips making their way down over her flat stomach.

Heat washed over her body as she felt his warm breath and lips on the inside of her thighs. She was wet with anticipation, her body remembering how good it felt to have Jensen’s lips on her opening. Gently nudging her legs apart, his hands slipped gently under her buttocks, lifting her to his mouth, his tongue flickering lightly against her clit.

She moaned loudly, her hands reaching for his hair, tugging at it as he sucked gently at the moist nub and ran his tongue over her wet opening. His fingers curled against her butt cheeks as he pushed his tongue between her moist folds.

“Oh god Jensen!” she groaned, her head pushing back into the pillow as she raised her hips closer to his face. He growled against her as she tugged at his short hair, the sound vibrating against her, sending her over the edge, shuddering against his lips, spilling her juices which he quickly began to lap up, keeping her in a state of euphoria.

With a last long lick along her opening, he began to lay soft kisses and light nips over her quivering tanned body. As he worked his way up her body her hands slipped down to his boxers, grabbing the material and forcing it down, his impressive erection springing free.

His lips found hers once more, his tongue entwining with hers. Slowly he reached between them, enjoying the moan that Becca let out as he rubbed the tip of his hard cock against her wet slit. He pushed into her slowly, grinding his hips against hers both of them moaning as he filled her. They gazed longingly into each others eyes as he began to move slowly inside of her, her legs wrapping around his waist, her heals digging into the small of his back, pulling him closer to her, pushing him deeper within her.

The pace began to quicken, each thrust of Jensen’s hips allowing him to hit the sweet spot deep within her, pushing her closer to the edge. Heat took over her body, her eyes closing as she began to constrict tightly around his throbbing cock.

“Oh fuck.” She moaned loudly, shuddering as she coated his cock with her juices.
Jensen groaned, pressing his lips to hers as he gave one last thrust, spilling his load up inside of her.

Their bodies stilled, their breathing laboured and their eyes met once more as Jensen slipped slowly out of her.

“I love you.” he whispered pressing his lips gently against hers.

“I love you too.” she replied quietly with a smile.

“And I promise, I’m never going to let you go again.” he said his eyes sparkling as he smiled back at her. “Never.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait for this last chapter guys. Most of it has been written for weeks, but I just couldn't get the motivation to get the last bit done.

Anyway, thanks for the comments and recommendations on this, my first Jensen story. It's been very much appreciated.
And there may just be a (short) epilogue to finish it off too, but I'm not 100% sure about that just yet.

Comments? Feedback?
<3