Inhault Abuse

Do you like that?

I stayed crouching forward as the harsh tear's fell from my bruised black eye. I felt another lash from my father's leather black belt make contact on my back. I sucked in air to keep from screaming my heart out,"You piece of shit!" he snarled as he grabbed a fistful of my black dyed hair and shove my battered face on the carpet. I yelped at the force that made my headache increase. He pulled me up and with his belt swing it hardly on across my face. Blood flew from my chapped lip's and splattered on the yellow lamp shade in my room.

"Don't you ever, ever make me chicken when I asked for steak, you understand?!" he screamed kicking me harshly in the rib. I leaned over holding my stomach, gasping for air. His kick made me hit the wall on my side. The blood soaking my new good will t-shirt. I let the tears run as his smirk laid softly on his wide face. I tried to avoid his dark brown shade eye's piercing down at me with humor. He took his rough hands and grabbed the side of my face, forcing me to look at him in the eye's. "Your the most pointless piece of crap I ever saw. I'll be back, little cunt" Smoke and beer hovering my bleeding lip and for head. He smacked me hard on the face and walked out my bedroom, leaving blood on the gray painted wall's and my lampshade. I wiped the blood from my leaking lip's and in the corner of my eye I saw my reflection in the closet full length mirror.

I saw a view. A sick view. A view of something that I have been use too since I was ten year's old. The view of blood leaking through my aching body. The view of a right eye with a black circle around it. A view of a purple mark on my cheek. Purple and blue marks, hovering my arm, even if my tattoos try so hard to hide them. Still visible by anyone who's a mile away.

I stood up slowly off the ground, holding my stomach, wincing as I kept a hold of my battered ribs. As soon as I stood, I ran to the bathroom across the hall and leaned over the cold toilet seat, letting out all that I have eaten the whole day stream out of me. Blood and this morning breakfast swim slowly in the toilet. I chocked as everything came out at once, making it hard for me to catch my breath. I held my stomach as tear's welled up in my eye's. The pain feeling tight, my lungs felt cluttered. My hand's gripping the side of the toilet tightly, my arm's weak and shaking. My knees scrapping the hard, tile floor. The dark red crimson filled the before clear, blue water. I felt weary as I flushed the toilet. I heard a creak from the stairs and crawled over to the door, slamming it lightly, locking it.

I grabbed a cloth and turned on the sink water, letting the hot water, wet the blue cloth. I wiped away the blood, still flowing from my lip. I whimpered as the touch stung, burning tremendously. I wiped away the meaningless tear's that isn't worth anything and rinse away the blood stained cloth. I hung it over the shower. I walked slowly out of the room and walked over to my room. I took my dirty towel filled with brown stains from previous dried blood and wiped away the blood that was on the wall and lamp. I sighed and took off my shirt. Layer's of marks on my body. I shudders I looked in the mirror, my ribs poking out like it's nobody's business. I traced my finger's over them. I barley eat and this is the result. I look pale and filthy. I look like a monster. I pulled my pajama shirt over my battered back. I laid in my bed and stared at the ceiling letting my eye's close.

"Wake up, my little faggot?" my father said in a low voice that made me shutter. I felt his rough cold hand's, touch my arm gently. My voice got caught in my throat as he flipped me over on my front side making me scream as the bruises from last night never healed. I knew this. I knew what he wanted, every night. I groaned as he slipped my pajama pants down.

"Dad, please stop!" I screamed, but as usual, he ignored, my plea. He slapped my head as I tried to kick him away from me. He slipped my batman boxers off as I felt his over sized member thrust inside my tight enter. I gripped the sheet's of my bed as he slammed inside of me. "Bitch, pussy, cunt, faggot!" these words he say every night to me. He thrust faster as blood sipped down my shaking leg's, pulling my hip's, forcing himself deeper inside of me. He thrust faster and harder as he moaned with pleasure more of my hurt and fear then the rough, hard sex. I sobbed as he grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked my head back. Pulling with much un needed force. I gritted my teeth and let out a horrific moan as he spilled his hot cum inside of me. Tearing me apart slowly, my stomach tighter as he forced his long nails on to my small hip's, he took some of his cum and wiped it on the side of my face, the disgusting damped smell, making me gag. I laid there as he continued going on at it, I watched my reflection on my clock, looking at the beast....me.
♠ ♠ ♠
You like?