Inhault Abuse

Cold...

I heard loud footstep's stop in front of my closed bedroom door. My eye's wide from the usual lack of sleep. covered in bloody sheet's that I nearly washed every single day. The loud bang of my bedroom door hitting my wall. The heavy breathing next to my ear. I closed my eye's hoping to make my personal Satan disappear. "Get up fag, time for school, I ran the shower for you." My father's husky, raspy voice. It made me sick to my stomach as the smell of cigarettes and alcohol flowing through his thin lip's. I shuddered as I felt his hand shake me rough and hard. I groaned and sat up, instantly falling back as he snatched my hair.

He then pulled my aching body off of my bed and pulled me to my feet. He wasted not time and dragged me into the bathroom, I stumbled as my leg's felt like there going to explode, limping to the bathroom because of last night's event's. The bright blue bathroom, bright light's blinding me. "Take off your clothes!" he screamed and I looked at him with disbelief. His wide, bloodshot eye's insist this was no joke, it never is. I quickly took off my dried bloodstained boxer's and t-shirt, only standing naked in front of my father, who eyed me up and down with a sick smirk. My hand's covered my most personal spot of my body as I avoided my father's glare. He pulled back the flower pattern curtain's and there in the bath tube was icy cold water. The ice swam around as my eye's went wide, the thought making me shudder dramatically.

"Well, take your bath." He said, pulling out a breath on a stick and lighting it up. I shook my head and he arched his eye brow,"Excuse me?"

"Dad, please don't make me, please, whatever I did, I'm sorry, but please!" I sobbed as tear's flew down my battered cheek, making me wince as it stung. I then felt a force hit me across my nose, my head smacking dead against the wall. Blood tickling down as I cried even more. My dad pushed me in the freezing cold water and I screamed. The water was tense, icy, it felt as if it was scratching my skin, burning. I felt some of my finger's skin tore off. I sobbed as my body shivered unable to control as my teeth clattered, biting my tongue at the same time. I pulled my knee's to my chest as blood flew in the ice water from my nose. My hand's numb as I tried to wipe the blood away. The bath water crimson red, as I looked up, my father staring at the wall with his death on a stick between his lip's. He looked down at me and pointed to the door, "Get dressed!" he said and he pulled me out the bath water. I screamed as the cold ice air wiped pass my naked, numb body. I tried to grab a towel, but he snatch it away, smirking, his work boot's kicking me on my back out the bathroom.

I ran in my room, slamming the door, crying as I fell on my bed. I leaned over and buried my face in my arm's, crying as I shivered, pale as the wall. I felt like a statue as I couldn't move my finger;s to wipe my tear's. The blood from my nose drying up as I wiped away the stupid, hopeless tear's and walked into my closet. I didn't understand why I cried, it never made a difference. If I cry I'm a pussy and I am not. I'm a man like my father says. I pulled out a pair of grey skinny jean's, a plain white shirt and an over sized hoodie. I decided on not wearing eye liner and grabbed a dirty towel to dry my hair and dried blood from my flaking nose. I walked to my mirror to check my ugly appearance. I looked a mess and a disgrace. I was a fool with no emotion's, no love, no heart.

I walked slowly down stairs, checking to see if my father was in sight. I walked in the kitchen and grabbed my checkered bag and pulling out a power bar and a apple for lunch. I stuffed it in my cluttered bag and grabbed my key's rushing to the door. I felt a sharp object may contact with my skin as I wince and picked up the cd case off the floor. My father's smirk, I walked towards him and handed him his cd case. I turned around but he made me face him again, digging his sharp nail's in my cheek, "You come straight home from school, you got that?" he said. My eye's went wide with that statement.

"Dad, I have work today." I said below a whisper in fear he might hit me again for talking back at him.

"No, you are coming home. Do not test me bitch. If you go to work today at that gay coffee shop, I will make your life worth not living." He said. "Do you understand?" I shook my head and he pushed my face away walking in to the kitchen, I grabbed my aviator glasses and walked out the door and walked to school. I was in deep shit. I needed to go to work, I loved this job and I needed the money. Saving up for much needed thing's.

I walked into the small High School. Newark High was like my get away vacation, even if I get bullied, I didn't care much, when the jock's beat me, it was nothing compared to my father's. Jock's aren't suppose to love you anyway. I walked in to the back of the school and lit up my cigarette, that was nearly crushed. The small cigarette, limped over and a bit wet. I shrugged and pulled up my cheap lighter, lit it up and smoked the beautiful stress free object. "Hey." I heard a voice call to me. I turned around to see a guy taller then I was, with shoulder length black hair and bright hazel eye's looking down at me. I sighed thinking I was in for another beating, which really, I didn't mind. I had gotten use to them and for some reason I don't think your suppose to be use to getting beaten up on daily.

"Yeah?" I said looking down at his red chuck's. I haven't seen him around before, maybe he was new.

"You got a lighter on you?" he asked as he brushed his black hair behind his ear.

"Yeah." I pulled out my lighter from my back pocket and a cigarette held between his lip's. I lit it up and he inhaled it, smiling.

"Nice glasses kid. " He said and walked away. He didn't look much older then I am, but I shrugged it off. It's not like I choose to wear glasses. I stomped out my cigarette and heard the loud bell message us to get are asses to class.

I walked into my favorite subject first. Ms.Sander's English 12 class. I liked that class because Ms.Sander's old sweet soul didn't mind me sleeping in the back. She never picked on me about, always let it slide as her warm smile always greeted every single one of her student's, including me. I took my seat in the back as usual and pulled out my book, ready to rest. I looked up as the door swung open, everyone expect Ms. Sander's. But no, instead the same guy who asked for a lighter from me stood in the front, with a weary smile. "Hello, my name is Mr.Way, Ms. Sander's is currently ill, so I will be substituting for awhile" he said The whole class gasped including me. He smiled and asked us to pull out are book's. I shrugged his request off and laid my aching head on my arm, expecting a good hour of sleep. I then open my eye's and saw bright red chuck's in front of my desk. I looked up and saw his eye's gleaming, "What are you doing?" he asked with a book underneath his armpit. He slammed it on my desk and made me jump a smirk place on his face.

"U-uh, s-sleeping." I stuttered

"Does Ms. Sander's always let you sleep?"

"Yeah, always."

"Well, not anymore, if I catch you sleeping again, in my class, it's detention, got it?" he walked to the front of the class and started the lesson. My mouth dropped already. I knew that deep down I has going to hate this guy already.
♠ ♠ ♠
I Love your comment's. Few mistake's I know, but please ignore, it's not a big deal. xxoxooxooxoxoxox SFTR