Inhault Abuse

Christmas Special

Lately I’ve been spending most of my times with Gerard and I hate to admit this I really do, but deep down I feel like I’m falling for him. He is the utmost incredible person I have ever met in my whole life, his wits, his charm, his creativity, his sarcasm, his passion, the glint of excitement in his golden eyes. He so generous and sincere and always so careful with his words and he’s always so…happy, which makes me happy. I never felt this way for anyone before and frankly I’m scared because I know he doesn’t feel the same way and even if he did, we could never be together because he’s my teacher and that would be so unlawful.

Today is Christmas Eve in little Jersey and Jersey is so beautiful with the decorations on the small brick houses and Christmas lights hanging off of balconies. Little kids writing Christmas list to Santa Claus, wishing for toys, teens asking for Ipods and as for me a Christmas without my father.

It was freezing today and I just left work and picked up my paycheck so maybe I can buy myself a new pair of vans. As I walked out I ran head first in to some one. I heard a ‘ouch’ sound and looked up to see Gerard with a small smile on his face. “Gerard? Hi.” I said with a weak smile.

“Frankie, I’ve been looking for you everywhere today.” Gerard said.

“Oh? Really?” I said arching my brow. “Why?”

“Well, since its Christmas eve, I thought to invite you to my house for a Christmas dinner.” I gasp a little.

“But wouldn’t you rather spend time with your family for Christmas, I mean, I’m not doing anything this year, well for any year.”

“Yeah, but this year my family is so busy, besides you’re my family now and I have a surprise for you back at the loft.” Hearing Gerard say that I’m apart of his family made me smile. I hugged him and Gerard embraces me tightly. I quickly inhaled his cologne and step back quickly. “So let’s head out, do you need to tell your parents where you’re going to be?” Gerard asked. I shook my head.

“Nah, my dad’s cool with it.”

We made it back to Gerard’s loft. I walked in and drop my bag in the corner of the living room and sat on the couch. I looked near the kitchen door way and saw the prettiest decorated Christmas tree ever. “Frank, you like?” Gerard asked grabbing my hoodie and hanging it on the coat rack.

“I love it, it’s beautiful.” I said looking up at him, he smiled and nodded.

“Yep, all to impress you, anyway, want to bake some cookie?” Gerard asked and I squealed, I use to bake cookies with my mother when I was young, about seven year’s of age, oh how I miss those day’s.

“I would love too!” Gerard laughed as I followed him in to his kitchen. He pulled out a bag of chocolate chip dough and ginger bread dough. Gerard put on apron and a chefs hat and I giggled he looked so adorable. Gerard laughed to and put the big white chef’s hat on me.

“You’re so fucking cute!” He squealed and kissed my forehead. I smiled and blushed a little, I’m use to Gerard kissing me like that, but I bet he does it everyone so I don’t feel special. After we set up the pots and pans, we placed mixed the dough and such and placed in the oven and Gerard grabbed some M&M and I motion him for some and he wouldn’t give me any. “Gerard!” I moaned and he giggled.

“What?” he asked pretending to act clueless.

“I want some!” I moaned again.

“Want some of what?” he said eating the chocolate goodness one by one.

“You know what!”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Really?” and I quickly snatch the pack and stuff what was left in my mouth and Gerard gasped as I threw the bag at him. Gerard smiled and walked over to me.

“I want some M&M’s Frankie.”

“Well how are you going to get them?” I said, my mouth filled M&M’s and Gerard walked closer to me and pushed me against the counter. He was so closer I can feel him breathing down my neck, his scent intoxicating.

“I know a way.” And I felt a pair of warm, soft lip’s touch my own. I didn’t know what to do; I never kissed anyone in my life. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I instantly wrapped my own arms around his and I kissed back. His lips are so soft and sleek. He gently picked me up and sat me on the counter, I wrapped my legs around his waist and he placed his hand on my thigh, still kissing me. His tongue slide in my mouth and it roamed my mouth. I started getting the hang of it and soon I was kissing back equally aggressively. So much emotions were running threw me, this is something I always dreamt of it, was this even real? I hope so, because it would suck if it was, believe me.

I ran my fingers through Gerard’s sleek hair. His tongue tasted sweet and I wanted more of him. Gerard leaned away from me and pecked my lips. “Merry Christmas, Frankie.” Gerard said and I leaned closer to him and pecked him.

“Merry Christmas, Gee.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait
to busy moving
into the new place
but Here's a little
something for the holidays
xoxoxoxo
SFTR!
p.s (Merry Christmas to all and to all get layed!)