Inhault Abuse

She devil.

I pulled my jeans up and sobbed as my body started to shake. This was...unbelievable. My eyes watery, tears running down my face as I watched the lady with the blond long hair, ruby red lipstick and icy blue eye's, and a cigarette loose placed on her lips staring daggers at me. She was really pretty and young for a prostitute, utmost her age was maye twenty.

She sat in the corner of my room with her leg crossed and in her red lace bra and panties. She just sat and watched my father fuck me over and over with a wild grin on her face, really enjoying what she was seeing and frankly this was so fucked up. Before this happened, my father heard me ruffling about in my room, he banged the door open and saw me laying in bed, yanked me up and beat me a couple of times before his whore walked in and now were all here in a freak show starring me.

"C'mon, when is it my turn with the kid?" asked the woman,s he looked anxious, really impatient. My father looked at her and pulled his pants as he sat up on my bed. I looked at her, confused. What was she talking about?

"Go ahead, I'm done with him, have a go?" my dad said. I looked at him wide eyed and looked back at her. She smiled, showing all her white teeth. Her look was creeping me out. I was still wiping away hot tears and my dad hushed me, "You going cry all the time? Can't you ever be a man?"he said pulling out a smoke from his back pocket. I looked at him feeling like shit. I'm never a man, how can I be a man if no one ever taught me?

"Well..." The woman said standing up from the chair in the corner and walking over to me. I backed away from her, as I felt goosebumps on my arms. I whimpered as she placed her warm hand's on my heated cheek's, "Honey , you are tasty." She said, kissing my cheek and I leaned away, wiping my cheek. She huffed and looked at my father,"He ain't cooperating." She said, he turned around and looked at me, I saw his arm reach for my face and slap me so hard across my jaw, I yelped like a puppy. He gave me this look that read 'Do or Die' look, the look that made me cringe. I knew what he wanted me to do with her and I sure as hell didn't want to.

She looked down at me with a satisfying smile and knelt on her knees. She looked up at me and I looked down at her with pure hate in my eye's. "Honey, has anyone told you, you have eye's of the gods. " She said, her hand placed on my thigh and her thumb rubbing circles in my inner thigh. I moved my thigh away and flared my nose at her. She arched her eyebrow and shook her head, "Stupid kid. He ain't listening." She said to my father and he stood up and jump on top of me and wrapped his large arms around my neck and squeezed it tight. I felt my lungs close up as I instantly lost my breath and felt my eye's getting blurry. His hand's tight around my neck and my heart pumping fast. I put my hand's on his face and tried to shove him away, but I'm to weak, due to the lack of eating. To be honest I felt I didn't want to fight, that I wanted him to kill me as I felt so dirty so worthless. Lord how I am pathetic.

"Don't fuck around Frank!" he let go of my neck and I coughed up. I tasted blood in my mouth and I spit it out on the floor. The woman stood there, smirking like she won the damn lottery. I looked at her, pure evil, she's like the witches out of those Disney movies. My father looked at me, his face red and sweat running down his forehead, "Don't worry Paula, he'll do what you want now. Stubborn bastard." He spat at me. I stared him straight in the eye, something I never ever do. His eye's looked like a black hole, something no one would ever like to see and I felt my heart beating in a fast pace as I stared him down. He stared back and he clench his jaw. We just stared at each other for two seconds, but it felt like forever, each of us reading eacth other's mind, knowing how much we hate each other. He just blinked at me and stormed out the room and slammed the door shut.

I sat on the edge of the bed, my fist in a bawl. I don't know were I got the courage to stare back at my father or to fight back when he was choking me, but I felt the urge. I felt a bit...powerful. I heard the woman chuckle as she stroll back over to me and bend down again, " Are you going to do as I say? Or do you want me to call your daddy and make him beat you to death?" she ask, giving me a 'I dare you.' look. Really, this woman was not worth me getting killed over. I decided to do as she wanted so I can save my skin to see Gerard for one more day. I don't want to lose him, he's to precious to me, the only thing worth living for in my life."Fuck you." I spat at her and she smirked. She pushed me back on the bed and pounced on top of me, straddling me.

She was on top of me, moving slowly back and forth, straddling me. She continue to do that after awhile before she started to moan a little, the dry humping started to get her excited. I've never done it with a girl before and I wasn't really liking the idea, but I just wanted to get this over with and sleep to see Gerard at school tomorrow.

She un-hooked her laced bra and exposed her perfectly round tan breast in my face. Her pink nipples poking out, almost looking hard. She look down at me and leaned down to me, I moved my face away and she kissed the side of my face. My cheek, my nose,t he side of my lip and than my lips and I let her. She pecked my lips and her lips were soft and tender, plum and I hesitantly kissed back.

She leaned in more into me and now resting her body on mine, so close I can feel her breast on my chest. Her nipples rubbing against some wounds. I felt her hand slowly move from my neck, to my nipples. She kissed my chest, small butterfly kisses and soon started licking around my nipples and bit my bottom lip. She licked and sucked on them and I soon felt my member harden a little. But still I wasn't liking this. She then moved down and kissed my hip bone and lick the trail to my member. She moved hair from her face and kissed me on my lips again. She unbutton my jean's and slide them down along with my boxer's. She looked down and notice I wasn't completely hard and frown, "I'll make it work."

She all of sudden made me turn into this 69 position. I was facing her vagina and she was facing my member. I felt her lick my base and I cringe. She stopped and looked back at me, " Finger me." She demanded and I blanked for a second, it's so funny how she so blunt with this. Fuck that, it's not funny, it's sick. I sucked in air and stuck my finger in her opening and she moaned loudly. I hated how she moaned, why did she like this? For me it hurts when my father does it because he does it fast and hard and it hurts like fuck. That's when I thought I want her to hurt. I wanted this to not feel good to her. So I went faster.

I started to go fast and I stuck another finger in just like my dad does and she still moaned. I started to fasten my pace and started jamming my fingers in to her and she moaned louder and she started sucking me off. I see her head bobbing up and down and I felt my self harden. I stick another finger in her and shoved three fingers inside her, jamming to so hard she screamed and I felt liquid seeping through my finger's and I pulled my fingers out. The liquid ran down her inner thigh and she was breathing hard, moaning and yelling uncontrollably and it made me cringe, but now I was fully hard and throbbing.

"God...your good with your hands." She said and slyly sat on top of me. I was so angry for the fact that it didn't hurt like it does me. Why?! She should be crying and bleeding and wanting to die, but she likes it. Sweat was running down my neck and she grabbed a condom from the night stand my dad left and put it over my member and slide my member inside of her. She moaned loudly as she started to go up and down in a fast pace and making smacking sound's and to be honest I hated it and enjoyed it at the same time because I was biting my bottom lip hard, but it felt good almost. She was pumping so fast she started to scream and rocking back and forth and soon I started to moan. I felt liquid again coming from her vagina and started to moan so hard, like she couldn't breath, shouting curse word's at the air, "Oh fuck...Oh fuck....Shit!Yes!" is what she said and I started to feel myself pre cum. Soon I spilled and so she did she.

It felt like hours as she orgasm and her face was completely red and he chest was rising and falling fast, like an ape. Sh fell on top of and I shoved her of, getting the condom off of me and throwing it at her."Now that you got what you wanted, get the fuck out!" I spat at her and she jumped to her feet, almost scared looking. The bitch looked at me with a smirk and I never meant to do this but I punched her hard across the face and she fell face down on the floor. I stopped and looked at her as I didn't know what I had just done. It went so fast...I never meant to...hit her. But I felt the urge, so sick, just so sick of all this.

She looked up at me, blood running down her nose and ottom lip. Her cheek was purple and her eye had a black mark under it. She looked a me so stunned and helpless. She spat blood out of her mouth and she stood up with her shaking legs, tears running down her face as I heard whimpers from her. But I didn't feel bad because deep down she deserved it, but let's face it, no one should ever hit another person. She grabbed her bra and panties and looked at me with black streaks down her face and open the door. " Like father like son, eh?" she said in a shaky voice and ran out the room and I sat
there...stunned...shocked...devastated. It's like hearing a best friend had died. The thought that I can be like my father.

That I can be a monster too.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back!YAY!
Very graphic
scene, I know.
But I hope you
Liked it. Comment.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
love,
SFTR!