Status: Done!

What Happens on Tour Stays on Tour

It Was Only A Kiss

When the show was over we headed to our dressing rooms and quickly got changed. I kept on thinking about what happened on stage. I should have realized by now that it wasn't a big deal. It was only a kiss. A 'kiss it make it better' kiss. What the hell was a thinking? I kissed Brendon, well, we kissed each other. God, it shouldn't matter. All for stage. Then again it was Brendon Urie, the only guy that actually brings the stage with him. By that I mean he tries to get close to me. Sometimes it's uncomfortably close. This night was actually the first time he actually kissed me on the lips. Yes I was straight, yes I had a wife and two beautiful kids, but something about Brendon just got me. Did this mean I liked him? No, it couldn't. IT. WAS. ONLY. A. KISS.
As soon as I was ready, I went out into the hall to just wait for everyone else. The venue, in all honesty, was pretty plain and boring. The stage was great, but everything else was just, like I said, boring. I had never played in much a big place before so I shouldn't have been complaining.
It had been five minutes as I see Brendon coming over to me.
"Great show tonight, huh?" He smiles.
"Yeah, I guess."
"You guess?" He raises an eye brow, "So it wasn't that great?"
"No, it was fine."
He comes up closer to me as he tries to get up to my level. I almost laugh at his attempts, but then he whispers, "You have soft lips."
A shiver runs up my spine, "Thanks?" I get out.
Brendon, all of the sudden, becomes a little more serious than before, "Yeah honestly Dallon, don't lie to me."
"About what?!" I get out, wondering what the hell he was even talking about.
"I know you like me."
Okay now I was just confused. Yeah I made moves on him, but that didn't necessarily mean I liked him. Then again there was something there. Okay maybe I just got caught red handed, but I couldn't.
"No I don't." I tell him firmly.
He comes closer to me again, "Dallon, don't try to hide it. Hey I like you too. NO ONE will know if we hook up this tour."
I don't say anything. Shit, no. Well maybe I could just- no Dallon, come on!
Brendon then questions me with his eyes, "Have you ever really kissed a guy?"
A sigh, "No, only you so far."
"I mean really kiss."
I feel nervous. I should know why, but I just don't tell myself, "No."
"Can you just try with me, please. It's been a few months and I am just tired of the fact that we haven't really done anything yet."
"That we really haven't done anything yet? Brendon, I'm married." I almost raise my voice.
"Shhh I know, but I want you, and I know you probably want me too."
"Brendon I don't-"
"Dallon, come on. What happens on tour, stays on tour." A smirk rises on his lips. Well, it wouldn't hurt right? Okay yeah I had a small man crush on Brendon... maybe it wouldn't be so bad. I've never tried experimenting before and, you know, if nobody knows, what's the problem? Then again it still is a little wrong.
"Hmmm?" He says, just waiting for an answer. God you know what? Why not. It's just for this tour anyway.
"Okay."
"Alright." He says, nodding. I knew he was thinking about it, or at least thinking about what we would do.
"Okay." He takes my hand, "Come with me."
We quickly go into a changing room, the one on the opposite side of our dressing room. Normally girls would get dressed in them because they needed privacy to change. Well now it was probably going to be used for something different in just a minute. Geez, do I really want to do this?
Brendon closes us up in the small space (it was only meant for one person)
"Alright." He says as his hand brushes through my hair. I feel nervous. Okay can I back out now?
"Dallon relax. We'll take this slow, don't worry." He smiles a little.
I take a deep breath and as I slowly let it out I can feel Brendon's body heat. Yeah, the space was that small.
"Since this is the first time we will officially kiss, I'll take it slow, k?"
I nod my head.
He licks his lips briefly as the hand that went through my hair is now sliding down to my hip. His body presses up against mine. I just look into his eyes. He doesn't move as he locks his own hips on mine. He licks his lips again. I instantly watch as his tongue slides across his bottom lip. Goddamn. (at this point I stop hiding my inner thoughts)
He looks at my lips now, I lick them briefly. Honestly, I didn't know if that was involuntary or not. God, he makes me so nervous, he makes me feel a little less dominant, somehow... I like it.
He then starts heading in closer, I get butterflies. He starts to slowly inch, closer and closer to my lips. He's not even a millimeter away as he stops; his lips permanently parted just a little, but it's enough for sure. I had the urge to just go right in for it, but instead I waited. He breathes out deeply. His breath ghostly sweeping my lips. His eyes look heavier; his expression almost looks like lust. The dark chocolate orbs flutter up and look into my eyes. We don't break eye contact. It had been not even a minute and we didn't move a single inch, even though an inch would be way farther than just breaking the air between us. In that not even a minute I can't take it anymore. I move just barely and the outer regions of our lips are touching. His eyes now finally close, as well as mine, as he closes the gap. It's just one light kiss as his lips remove from mine. I had a feeling deep down in the pit of my stomach that just made me want more. Without another hesitation I go in, a little cautious, but I go in. The kiss doesn't get deep when I start again, but Brendon puts in a little more friction as my head goes back against the wall. With one last kiss he removes his lips slowly. He moves back a little as he bites down on his rising smirk.
He looks down at my lips as he slides his thumb across the bottom, "Now was that so bad?"
"No..." I almost whisper.
He smiles one of those devious smiles. Oddly enough I find it sexy.
I then hear Zack walking from outside the room, "Okay guys let's pack it up!"
We both look that direction. I start to reach for the door to head out. One of Brendon's fingers is on the side of my cheek, bringing me over to face him again. He goes in quickly, but places the same finger in front of my lips as his lips are placed against the same finger. Brendon, you tease. He laughs briefly at his action. He removes his finger and places a quickly damp kiss on my neck. Without hesitation he opens the door and we make our way out, get our stuff, and head back on the tour bus.
We both sit on the couch next to each other, but I don't make eye contact with him. The whole previous atmosphere still lingered. I still had that nervous feeling in my gut; that totally turned-on feeling more or less.
Spencer then talks to both of us, "Where were you guys?"
"We were getting dressed. Then we both had a few laps around the building. We stopped a few times. Walked again. On and off."
"I have the strange feeling you guys are lying." Spencer looks at us with all seriousness.
"No, it's true." I speak up.
"Alright then." Spencer gets out as he grabs a snack from the cupboard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep. New Story. Brallon.