Status: Done!

What Happens on Tour Stays on Tour

Let's Not Get Out Of Bounds

Ever since me and Brendon officially kissed, we kept up with the routine. It was just recently when we added some tongue. I honestly enjoyed kissing Brendon. Being close to him was just intoxicating. With the taste of his lips, well, sometimes I just didn't want to let go. I was way taller than him, way older than him, but he was so much more dominant. It was different, really different, but I liked it.
Today after the concert was a little different, though. Almost everyone had practically their own dressing rooms. Brendon took my hand and I could already feel the rush. We ran into one of the rooms and Brendon instantly locked the door. He came over to me faster than a speeding bullet. We were at least one inch apart as his hand grazed the side of my cheek. He went in soft like normal. I then try to make the kiss deeper. Brendon starts to fight for dominance now as he pushes me up against the wall. Our tongues are just battling inside each others mouths. My mind is almost going fuzzy with all this. I could feel his hands on my shirt. I could feel him undoing the buttons. I couldn't help myself as I unbuttoned his. We remove our lips as we pant for air. Brendon heads into my neck kissing from the very tip of my ear lobe to my collarbone. All of the sudden I can feel his fingers go to my pants. Right when he gets the button undone I stop him.
"What are you doing?" I say breathless.
"What do you think, Dallon?" He looks at me like I should know.
"Brendon, no." I say firmly
He looked disappointed, "Why not?"
"I thought you said we were going to go slow."
"Hey, you kept me waiting long enough."
I shake my head, "I don't even think we should go this far."
"Dallon listen, no one will know. Don't think about it, okay?" His eyes became desperate.
"Why are you going so fast with me? I mean you know I'm married, you know I have kids, and you just want to, uh, yeah." My voice rose and dropped all in the same sentence. I can't think about it.
"I'm sorry it's just I want you so bad." One of his hands make it to my chest as his fingers slide up and down my torso.
"I just don't want us to do anything sexual with each other, okay?"
"Fine." He gets out. He actually sounds understanding about it.
I then put my forehead to his, "Please don't be mad at me for having boundaries. It's just, it would be uncomfortable for me."
"I understand." He shakes his head as he puts on a small smile.
We then step away from each other to change and get back on the tour bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dallon has some boundaries, but as you can clearly see... Brendon might not be too thrilled about it. Sad world. xP.