Status: Done!

What Happens on Tour Stays on Tour

Dreams A Little More Realistic Than Hoped For

It was after a concert, at least, I think. I don't remember performing or anything, but I recognized the fact that we were at a venue. It was inside and I sat in one of the chairs down the hall. I don't know what I was waiting for, but I just sat. I then saw Brendon coming to me. He sat on my lap, except in the front so that we were looking into each others eyes. His hands went around my neck to my shoulders. He came in closer to me. Not even an inch apart he stopped. A smirk played on his lips as he then just went right for my neck. He just left kisses all the way down to my collarbone. I closed my eyes, taking everything in. But then I opened them and I felt my body just lying on the ground. My stomach was pressed to the ground and it was freezing. I shifted a little, but somehow I couldn't get up. Everywhere my body touched was just cold and open.... and then I realized... I was completely naked. The cold air stopped hitting my back because I could feel warmth now, it was skin for sure... oh god.... Brendon. I tried to move my head just a little to the side to see if I was right. I then could see his face peak out from behind. His eyes deep, lust filled.
"Hello lovely." He said. That smirk still placed on his lips. A chill ran up my spine and not even a second later, I was hard.
I let out a deep breath, trying to relax against this, but I couldn't.
"I hope you're ready for this." Brendon starts, his voice low and seductive, "Honestly I could do so many things to you right now."
He giggles slightly as he licks the outer shell of my ear. Jesus.... no I don't want this, dear god.
"You know I want to be inside you so bad that I'm not even going to prep you, no, I'm just going to first wrap my hand around your length and stroke you, long and hard. And at the same time, I'm going to fuck you. I am going to fuck you so hard you won't even be able to walk when I'm done with you." He lets out a laugh.
No, holy fuck, no, no I can't. No. jesus. I was already throbbing just by what he said.
"I can't wait to here you scream my name." He says, directly into my ear. His hot breath still triggering my hormones more than they should. I was breathing hard now as I could feel is hand sliding down past my hips. Dear Jesus Lord....
Everything shoots to black but only for a second. I wake up, sweat dripping down the sides on my face. I see Brendon. He sees me.
"Well I guess you were having a good dream." His eye brow lifted up as a smirk rose on his lips. He was looking at my boxers. My cheeks turn red as I grab a blanket and throw it over me, "Really?!" I say.
"Sorry, I mean it was as clear as daylight dude."
I don't know whether to feel extremely embarrassed about this or just mad because who knows how long Brendon had been watching me sleep. But then I realize, I was in my boxers. Yesterday night I remember falling asleep with Brendon and we were wearing pants. Oh really?
"Brendon, I remember wearing pants last night."
"Oh yeah I took them off you. No don't worry, I didn't give you a handjob in the middle of the night." He laughs a little.
"Not funny." I say.
"Sorry, sorry, Dallon don't worry I'll keep that promise, no sexual things, but could I please help you with that-"
"No, Brendon."
"Fine." He says.
"I'll deal with it myself." I mumble, honestly I kinda wish he didn't hear that.
I then get up and walk to the bathroom. Right when I was about to close the door Brendon says,
"Can I watch?"
"No!" I shut the door quickly as I turn on the shower. This was in all honesty the first wet dream I have ever had... with a guy. I mean it was Brendon, but still. Honestly I didn't want to think about it anymore, even though that wasn't even possible since I had to finish. Oh yeah, first time jerking off in a public shower, but I swear if Brendon was even near the bathroom door I would kill him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think I'm still playing it kinda save with sexual things here and there, but I try. ANYWAY I wonder what Dallon thinks/feels Brendon, if that dream meant anything.... BUT you just have to wait until the next chapter to figure that out. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER. <3 <3 <3 comment too about your opinions on Brallon cuz that would be neat-o :3.