Status: Done!

What Happens on Tour Stays on Tour

Dominance

Next Day, next town, but goddamn, last night... I couldn't forget what Brendon had done to me. I get shivers running up and down my spine just thinking about it. I mean seriously, I had told him nothing sexual, but no, he won't listen to me. I liked it, but don't think I wanted it, because I really didn't. It's unsettling, kissing, touching, teasing, someone that... isn't your wife. I know this must be a sin, but something about Brendon just drags me in. No, I'm not falling for him, that's ridiculous, it's all experimenting.
After tonight's show Brendon obviously comes up to me. He says, "Next Sunday." A Giant, devious smile just plays on his lips. I should get it, but I don't.
"Next Sunday?" I question.
"It's gunna be a hotel night." He elbows me, still smiling like an idiot. I could tell he was ready to just "burst with excitement" should I be worried?
My expression drops, hopefully he recalls the situation here.
His smile fades and he finally calms down, "Last night..." He scratches the back of his head.
"Don't get too excited, Bren." I tell him. Yeah, we aren't gunna have that little event happen again.
"I'm still sorry, man. I hope you know I was a little drunk."
"Yeah I understand." And I did. He was a little under the influence at the time, but since he remembers it, there's still no excuse. I don't want him to feel all that bad about it, but at the same time I hope he's learned his lesson.
When we went to our dressing rooms, he didn't try to kiss me once, even if we were alone.
Well, it seems like he understands the statement "time to settle down."
Maybe now I could just shake off everything that happened last night. Maybe we are starting off on a new slate, god, I hope so.
---
It was finally that Sunday Brendon was so anxious about. I had felt nervous all day today, even though I shouldn't be, I mean, it would only be kissing, right?
After the show Brendon had that same smile planted on his face. As soon as we got to the hotel, and as soon as the coast was clear, he took my hands and we ran into his hotel room. With the door shut and now locked, Brendon races over to me and hungrily kisses my lips. My fingers go through his hair as his hands slide up my shirt. It's like a little mad kindergartner drawing a picture, the way his finger-tips just run all across my torso. Eventually he slides my shirt over my head as I quickly take off his. Our lips didn't break for a single moment, except when we took our shirts off. We shuffle towards the bed. My back is facing that general direction so I honestly can't tell if we are even going the right direction. Then all of the sudden *thump* goes my ankle at the end of the bed. I fall back as Brendon falls on top of me.
"Jesus..." I whisper under my breath, no, it's not because I'm extremely turned on, it's because, well, my ankle hurts. Brendon thinks other wise as a smile grows on his lips. He heads into my neck placing slow, hard kisses. Suddenly, my ankle doesn't really hurt that much anymore. With my free right hand, I placed my fingertips lightly on Brendon's back and drew circles, no, maybe ovals, damn... I think they're just random doodles now. Brendon, then randomly, got up. He slightly laughs to himself, but I don't question.
"Oh Dallon, Dallon Dallon Dallon Dallon..." He said with a smirk as he looked at me.
"What?" I say, pretending to get a hint.
"In a male-male relationship, there isn't just one dominance. It's pretty much." He takes a deep breath, "I scratch your back, you scratch mine."
"But I thought I was being dominant, well at points."
"Taking my shirt off doesn't count."
"What do you want me to do then?"
"Listen, you're so dominant on stage, why can't you bring that to the bedroom?"
Well first off, this is a totally new thing for me, second, did you ever think I like being less dominant with you? Seriously Brendon, not that I don't like this, but don't go out of bounds here. Yes, me being dominant is a little out of bounds for me, at least with us.
"I don't know..." I'm not just going to tell him I like feeling less dominant because then I will sound like a nance.
"C'mon Dallon." Brendon whined, "just try, and I won't bug you ever again."
"Well what could I do?"
"Dallon, you know what I really want from you?" He moves closer to me, and practically whispers in my ear, sending me shivers, "I want you..." He leaves a pause as he whispers quieter, "to show me how dominant you can get..." Another pause, "by sucking me off."
"Brendon." I get out. Really? No, I can't, I won't.
"Dallon please I know you said nothing sexual, but that was a long time ago, can you please try? Please."
"No."
"I could suck you off after?" He gives me pleading eyes. Jesus Christ this man was impossible.
"No Bren, just no."
"Come on Dallon, don't make me make you want me more than you already do."
A nervous feeling ran at down at the pit of my stomach, but then again, it wasn't nervousness, it was willingness. I knew an alternate way, it maybe cheesy, but it's bound to prove I'm a little more dominant.
"Fine." I say, with all seriousness.
"Get on your knees." I say. I sit at the end of the bed as he stands there, almost like a miracle happened, or his wish came true. Dear lord.
"Really?" He says, his eyes wide. He lowers down in front of me. I spread my legs apart, just a bit, giving that essence of it. His hands are placed on my knees and before he even asks any questions, I stick my middle finger in his mouth. He gets the hint almost too quickly as he gets out a moan. I push my finger slowly in and out of his mouth. If he doesn't take this as me being dominant, I don't know what else I could do. He then grabs onto my forearm and slides my hand inwards towards my, well, I think you get the hint. Then I hear a moan escape his breath, but at the same time, I could feel his hot breath so, so, oh so close to my manhood. I let out a moan, Jesus, I can't help it, he was So. Fucking. Close.
I then take out my finger from his mouth, because I obviously can't handle it anymore. He then jumps on me on the bed and sticks his finger in my mouth. Honestly, I could care less that it tasted like microphone. I bob my head up and down his finger, I kind of like this, no, I do like this. He then moved his hand to his crotch area, but I didn't even back up. I just kept on sliding into that area, and being the kinky person I was at that moment, I let out a hot breath in the same area
"Jesus Christ Dallon." Brendon moans. Just the sound of his voice in that moment gets me hard. Oh great. I mean we could- no, Dallon, don't let him take you like that, you didn't want this, remember?
I then stop and kiss him. I slide my tongue across his bottom lip.
I stop and say, "Is that dominant enough?"
"Mmmm, good enough for me right now. See I told you, you could be dominant." He starts to shake his head, almost in disbelief, "Shit, Dallon, you sexy tall drink of water." A suggestive smile plays on his lips as I kiss his neck.
He lets out a final moan as we collapse into each other's arms and rest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Are fingerblows that random or could that have been a little hot? Honestly I just wanted to write something like that xP. SORRY if that's just totally weird teasing, BUT Dallon had to be dominant some way.