‹ Prequel: Chaos
Sequel: Vanguard

Heart Ache and Spark Break

Four

We were let out in front of a hangar at the airport. Sam was sitting walking with Mearing. I jogged over to them. "Yeah, I really don't see how I can be of any help," he said, "I mean you guys seem pretty busy. We could just do this another time. I think." He was moving his arm oddly.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked him, my voice icy and flat.

"Nothing. Nothing at all," he said. It was forced.

Mearing looked at me. I gave her a death glare.

"I have underestimated you both at every turn. And Brenton, I'm sorry for what I know this is doing to you. You warned us that they were using humans, and you knew that Sentinel was the key," she said.

"Take your apology and shove it up your ass," I snapped.

Someone called for her. She glowered at me before leaving.

"Who am I? Hey, you're the expert. I'm just a walking security risk," Sam said. He froze up like had been tased and spun around before rolling over the table. I got in Sam's face.

"What the hell is your fucking problem?" I growled.

"No, what's your problem?" he asked. He put his hand on my forehead and pushed with a force, that he couldn't naturally posses. I turned and walked away. I went over to where they were interrogating my brother. I grabbed him and turned around Sam was staring at the TV.

"Yeah," I said, "They're shipping them off. Exiling them. Now you see what my fucking problem is." I slammed my right arm down on the nearest table, breaking through it. People stared at me. "CAN I FUCKING HELP YOU?" I growled, and I mean that literally. It was one of those nasty snarls I had heard Megatron produce mixed with its human equivalent.

We got on the private jet. I sat down across from Trent. He looked so helpless. He knew there was nothing that he could do to help me, and the brotherly side of him hated it.

We landed in Florida and went to NASA's launch pad. We got out of the SUV we rode in. The Wreckers were arguing as per usual.

"These guys are the Wreckers. They take care of the Xanthium," Mearing explained to Sam.

I knew the Wreckers. I had been there when the Xanthium landed. I hated them. "They're assholes." I said.

"Which is why we don't let them off base much."

We walked with the slow moving machine. The Wreckers were getting pissed off saying they should kill one of the guys walking behind it.

"Calm down he's a human being."

"Epps?" I questioned.

"What's up, Brent?" he hugged me.

"Epps, what are you doing here?" Sam asked. His movements were awkward and jerky.

"I retired from the air force. Now I run interference for these guys," he said, "Kicking the Autobots out. Can you believe this is happening?" He asked.

I couldn't hold it any more. I started crying. "This is bull shit!" I screeched, "Fucking bull shit!" I collapsed on the ground in sobs.

In a second a pair of strong arms was around me lifting me up. "There there Brent. It'll be all good," Epps said, carrying me.

"How?"

"Because I fifteen foot tall yellow and black birdie told me a certain fact about you," he said.

"He told you?" I asked.

"Girl, I don't think there's anyone he hasn't told, except for the assholes higher up. He nearly ripped Streaker a new one, when he started talking about leaving not being all that bad. He's so happy about it that he's like Megatron pissed about leaving."

"Happy about what?" Sam asked.

"Bee and I are bonded," I said.

"Bonded, like spark bonded?"

"No, like super glue bonded. Yes, spark bonded fuck head."

"Congrats," Sam said, "And I'm sorry. This has to blow."

"You two come on," Mearing called us.

"You trust in your bond?" Epps asked me.

"One hundred percent," I said.

"Then everything will be okay," he said, "Cause Big Yellow ain't gonna let shit happen to you."

I went with Sam and followed Mearing into another hangar filled with computers and such.

"I want to speak to whoever is in charge here." I looked up and saw Simmons in a power chair, with Dutch who had a neck brace on by his side. Leo had his arm in a cast and bandages wrapped around his head.

He rolled up to us. "Well well well. Charlotte Mearing."

"Agent Simmons. Former Agent Simmons," she greeted, "So I see you survived Washington."

"Washington, Egypt, heartbreak. I survive. I will survive," he said to her.

'There's obviously some kind of former flame thing going on there,' I thought.

Just then, I felt a tug from Bee's end of the bond. I walked away following the pull. That led me outside of the hangar. Leaning against the side of the hangar looking like absolute shit was Bee's holoform. I walked over to him. He pulled me into a hug. I buried my face in the crook of his neck.

The felt the tears fall, despite my efforts to stop them. I was supposed to be strong. I wasn't supposed to break like this. "Shit/ I'm fucking pathetic."

"It's okay," he said, trying to soothe me. I felt his calming feelings come over the bond. They weren't strong though. He was just as much of a wreck as I was. He was just better at hiding it. I couldn't help it though. I wasn't used to sadness. I for the most part knew anger. I was rarely sad, because pure undiluted rage would typically take over before I could be sad. The time in the garage after I was kicked out was one of those rare exceptions.

"It's not," I said.

"One day, it will be," he said.

I moved out of his grasp. "What? When finally everyone dies and forgets about you? When it's so far in the fucking history books that no one will look it up? When I'm by myself because everyone around me keeps dying? You heard Ratchet. From the looks of things, I'll live just as long as you. So, I'm just going to live alone that entire time as a slave, as Megatron's bitch? That's if he doesn't kill me first," I snapped viciously.

I could feel his hurt, but my anger was stronger. "That won't happen," he said.

"Bee, face it. I'm doomed. I'm doomed to either a life of servitude or no life at all," I said.

"I'll be damned to pit before that happens," he snarled protectively. His hands curled into fists at his sides. Aside from the other day, I had rarely seen Bee angry, but he was pissed down. I heard his engine roar from somewhere nearby.

"Well, then have fun with Unicron," I said, walking away.

He caught my arm. "Brenton, if you think for one second that. I'm going to just let you walk away from this, you're wrong." He walked in front of him and forced me to look at him. As soon as my eye optic met his, I heard a familiar voice.

"Trust in him," I calmed down. Rather than listen to whatever rant he was about to go on, I kissed him. He kissed back and the anger and worry that we had been feeding each other through the bond ceased, if only for a few moments.

"If this all goes to pit, I'm hunting you down and kicking your aft," I told him.

"DEMARCO!" I rolled my eye and my optic.

"GIVE ME A PRIMUS FORSAKEN MINUTE!" I snapped.

"This isn't good bye," he said.

"It's an until we meet again, unless I get my aft killed," I said, not giving up on my argument completely.

"Yeah," he said. He leaned down and kissed me. "I love you Brent," he said when he pulled back.

"You have my spark Bee." I said. I walked over to the hangar.

Before I could enter, a petite girl, who looked to be the same age as me stepped in front of me. She had on leather pants and a leather jacket. Her hair was jet black. All of her movements had a very feline feel to them. She looked up. "Ravage?" I asked. She had a cat scratch on her face and her eyes were blood red.

"I only want to assure that the life of your sparkling is in good care. Not only is its mech creator for all intensive purposes there, but I as well will care for Jazzy."

My mood soured once again. I was losing my boy friend, my friends, and my kid.

"I understand that is hard. I understand more than I wish I did," she said. She looked down at the mention of her lost sparkling. "But I owe you my life, for it was your trust in me that saved me from a life of servitude at Megatron's peds and death at the servos of the Autobots. I'll serve, what I'm indebted to you by caring for the sparkling and making sure that your mech doesn't end up off lining himself."

"Keep them in line. They need a femme to keep them in check," I told her with a sad smile.

She reached into her pocket and pulled something out. When she held Jazzy out to me, I took him. "Hey, bud," I said. He transformed.

"No want to leave femme creator," he said.

"Listen, you need to be a good boy for me. You're gonna go with Ravage and Bee. You'll be with Sunny, Sides, Brains, Wheelie, and Jazz."

"But not you," he said.

"Don't be like that," I said.

"But-"

"No, buts. You're going to be a good boy alright?"

"Alright."

"Plus, I'll see you again," I said, not believing what I was saying.

"Really?" e asked.

"One day," I responded.

"BRENTON DEMARCO!"

"I'M FRAGGING COMING!" I shouted back.

"Bye buddy. Love ya."

"Love you too Mama," he said.

"Bye Yavage."

"Good bye Brenton." She walked away.

I walked over to the soldier who was calling me. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!" I screamed in his face.

"Mearing has been looking for you," he said, jerking his thumb towards, where she was talking to the rest of my fucked up crew.

I walked over.

"Where were you?" she asked.

I opened my mouth to make some witty retort, but Trent's hand was quickly over my mouth preventing me from saying anything. I bit down on his finger hard. He didn't say anything. He just pulled away.

"We're going to the launch site now," Mearing said.

We got in white NASA SUVs and were driven to ship. Sam and I walked up to Optimus.

"Optimus?"

"What your leaders say is true. This was all my fault. I told them whom to trust. I was so wrong," he said.

"That doesn’t make you wrong. It just makes you human for a change," Sam said.

"Optimus, people change. You can't know what someone is going to be like after years. When I was really little, my mother adored me then something changed. Trent, well he's grown up a lit form the shallow boy he was when you first arrived here on earth," I said.

"Remember this," Optimus said, "You may lose your faith in us, but never in yourselves."

"Optimus?" I said.

"Yes."

"I could never lose my faith in you guys," I said.

Sam started to do this weird twitchy thing. I went over to Simmons. Bee walked over and said his good bye to Sam. When Bee walked away, I walked over to Sam. He was leaning against the railing. I pulled him into a hug.

"Years from now, they're gonna ask us, 'Where were you when they took over the planet and we're gonna say, 'we stood by and watched," Simmons said.

-----

The next morning, I stood with Sam, watching as the Xanthium took off. As it flew into the sky leaving behind a trail of smoke, I felt a piece of me die inside.

His phone rang. He walked over and answered it. "You want an answer you got one," Sam said into it.

I tuned my audio receiver to listen to the other half of the conversation. "I always get what I want Sam. We just needed to be sure," the guy on the other line said.

"Sure of what?" Sam asked. I was thinking the exact same thing.

"That they would go without a fight," the voice said.

That's when I saw the Xanthium explode. Sam watched in shock,as I collapsed to the ground, feeling the bond break off. The Autobot half of me froze, while the human half began to go into frenzy. My heart was pounding through my chest; tears were welling up in my eyes. That's when the robot half start moving. I got to my knees and the dry heaves began. There was nothing for me to throw up.

"Come on Brent!" Sam screamed dragging me up. "Come on!" he dragged me back to the control center. As we reached it Simmons, Dutch and Leo came out.

"I need your help to track a phone call. There's a man in this phone. He's the head of the their human operations and he has Carly hostage," Sam said to Simmons.

"You have been talking to the head of the Decepticon's human operations?" I asked.

"They have Carly. I had no other choice. Listen, B, I know you're angry, but you have to work through that. I need you to work through that. There's no time to be pissed at me."

"Sam, you're like my family. I really don't take it well when people fuck with my family," I said. I had a distraction now, something to numb the pain. "This bastard is going to die, whether I do it or you do, he's going to die."

We went inside and Dutch started working his magic.

"The call was placed in route. I'm hacking into the phone's camera now," Dutch said. A live feed came from the phone's camera. "There, that's it. That's a live stream from the camera."

"Can you triangulate it?" Leo asked.

"Hold on," Dutch said, "Okay its Chicago cell sites. There, I've got it."

"Trump tower, lower penthouse," I said, looking at the screen.

Sam looked it up on his phone. "I'm going," he said

"You sure?" Simmons asked him.

"She’s done nothing, but try to help me, and I can be there in fifteen hours."

"Make that ten if I drive," I said, "I picked a few things up from the twins."

"You're not going alone," Epps said.

"I'm not abandoning my sister," Trent said.

We walked outside to Epps' car. "I still got my NEST friends out there. I'll round them up; we'll find your girlfriend. We're gonna bring this guy in," he said.

If I had my way, this guy wasn't gonna make it to be turned in. I crawled in the back, with Trent.

"Why are you helping me?" Sam asked.

"'Cause that asshole killed my friends too," Epps said.

-----

"What the hell?" I said as we neared Chicago. The city was destroyed. Cars were on fire and flipped over, smashed into nothing. There were people fleeing the city. People were screaming at us that we were going the wrong way. I could see the Decepticon ships in the sky.

We stopped and looked at the hell that awaited us. We got out of the car and walked forward staring. Little kids were running in terror. A few jets flew over head, but were quickly taken down.

"We came here to find her in the middle of all that?" Epps asked.

"Are we really going out there, Epps?" one of the former NEST soldiers asked.

"I'm not going in there," another one said.

"No one's going in," Epps said.

He obviously didn't know, who he was dealing with.

"I am," Sam said,"With or without you, I'll find her."

"I'm going with Sam," I said.

"Brent, you'll get yourself killed," Trent pleaded with me.

"Trent, I only want one thing. I want that bastard who is partially responsible for the death or my spark mate and my sparkling dead. If I die, it's not going to be until after I kill that mother fucker," I said.

"You really want to die?! That's what you want?!" Trent screamed at me.

"I've lost my spark mate, my sparkling and the rest of my family. I have nothing to live for anymore!"

"What about me, your twin? What about Mikaela and Sam? That dude you hate and the computer nerd? What about that the Witwicky’s? What about Epps and Lennox? Are we not a reason to try to live?"

"To be honest there's no chance we're going to win this war now. We're all going to become Decepticon slaves. We can fight all we want, but we're not going to win. We can become part of NEST and go after them, but we're just going to be a front. We're going to be a pawn thrown out there to be executed. I'd much rather go in there and die on my own accord than be sent out there because some asshole with a badge made me," I said. I took off my plaid shirt. I shoved the end of it into my back pocket. The shit I was wearing underneath it only had one strap on the left side, so my right arm was free. I transformed it into my blades. I cut off my right pant leg, and ditched the shoe. I retracted my pretender skin. I turned my arm into my plasma cannon.

Epps was trying to convince Sam not to go.

"Incoming!" one of the soldiers form before said. He was a big guy with dark skin. Shots were being fired from one of the ships. Trent and I ducked behind a car. That's when one of the boosters on the thing was shot. It blew up and the craft went down. A con made an attempt to get out. I looked back when I heard the clang of metal and saw the obnoxiously large shell casing hit the ground. When I saw Optimus, I instantly felt hopeful.

"We will kill them all," he said.

"It's about fucking time someone saw it my way," I said, standing up.

The Wreckers drove up behind the craft and transformed. "Wreckers, kill him," Leadfoot said. The Wreckers went to work tearing apart the con.

"Your leaders will now understand. Decepticons will never leave your planet alone. And we needed them to believe we had gone. For today in the name of freedom, we take the battle to them," Optimus said.

The sound of enginess approaching made me damn near giddy with joy. The yellow Camaro leading the rest sped over to us, transforming and wrapping me up in his servo.

"BUMBLEBEE!" I squealed. He set me down and his holoform appeared next to me. He pulled me into a hug and then kissed me hard on the mouth. I then punched his holoform dead in the jaw.

"Oh come on! Really Brent?"

"Yes. Really. As soon as we are out of this cluster fuck, I'm going to beat the living shit out of you," I said, "Just consider your life forever more fucked up," I told him. He just looked at me incredulously. "Don't look at me like that. You broke the bond. I thought you died and Jazzy. Where the fuck is Ravage with my Sparkling?"

The panther like bot strode forward, Jazzy, nestled between the spikes on her back. He scrambled over to me. "Baby bot!" I cooed holding him close to me. He made a few content clicks and chirps.

"I saw your ship blow up," Sam said.

"The ship? We were never in the ship. We designed the damn thing, didn't we?" Roadbuster said, pulling apart the dead con's body to even small pieces of scrap.

"We were hidden in the first booster rocket to separate. Splashed down back in the Atlantic, just as planned. We ain't going nowhere,." Lead foot said.

"Yeah, no one's exiling us," Brains said.

"The Autobots are staying right here. We're gonna help you win this war," Wheelie said.

"They're surround the city to make a fortress, so that no one can see what they're up to inside. Our only chance is the element of surprise," Optimus said.

"I think I know where to look," Sam piped up.

It was decided that Bee was going to fly the stupid ass thingy that Optimus shot down. I was going hang on the side with my robotic arm, since it was strong enough to actually break the metal I going to hold on to.

"So you can fly this thing right?" Sam asked Bee.

He made a so-so motion with his servo.

"What is that...? What is that? What is that? So-so?" Sam asked. I was trying to find a place to hold on to. "So you so-so can fly this? That feels terrible."

"How are they not going to notice a half human hanging off of one of these things?" Epps said.

"That my friend is why I have this." I said activating the holograph. I looked like a full Cybertronian.

Wheelie let out a whistle. "I will kill you where you stand. Came through Bee's radio.

Epps handed Sam a gun. "We're right behind you," he said.

Bee and Sam got in the cockpit, while I held on for dear life on the outside. He went straight forward before turning around. He clipped some rubble, and I was jostled a bit. "God damn it," I swore, "Bee go the fuck up!" It was amazing how much destruction you could see from in the air.

We reached Trump tower and Sam got out and jumped onto the building. I carefully moved before jumping over the glass barrier onto the patio of the pent house. I walked in the kitchen. Sam was ducked down behind the counter. I turned off the holograph and did the same. Sam had the gun, and I had my blaster.

"I'm so sick of this. I'm just sick of waiting," the voice from the phone call said. I heard the door to the fridge open.

Sam stood up and aimed the gun at him. "Where is she? Where is she?"

"You've got some balls," the guy said. Carly walked out and the TV hanging on the wall turned into the nasty ass bird con from before.

"Fuck!" I swore standing up.

"So there are you're balls. The techno-organic."

It grabbed Sam and dropped him off of the patio. Carly was screamed and some men were holding her back. I took aim at the bird like thing. It dodged the first shot, but the second was right on target, blowing his head clean off. That's when I saw Sam. He was on the gun of the ship thingy, I switched my blaster for my blades and grabbed Carly, cutting the men holding her back. I went back to my normal servo, grabbing onto the side of the thing as Sam ushered Carly in the cabin of it.

Bee fired inside of the penthouse. I took aim at the asshole. Just then, another flying con came over and knocked a drone into one of the boosters.

"AH FUCK BUMPY LANDING!" I screamed. I shot the bird. Bee clipped a couple of buildings. I moved hiding on with all of my limbs. "SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!" I screamed. When I saw my chance, I jumped off taking the brunt of the impact with my robotic foot and rolling out.

Bee and Carly crashed, but got out seemingly unharmed. The others came over to us. "You two are crazy," Epps told us.

"BJ, NEVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN!" Trent screamed hugging me.

"Don't call me that," I whined.

As I was hugging him, I noticed a down drone. "That's us right?" I asked.

"Yeah." We all walked over to it. "This thing's a military UAV. Stone, check and see if it's still working," Epps said.

"Yeah, it's still got power," Stone responded.

Epps talked into the drone. "Flight control do you copy? Can you rotate? Can you do something?" Epps asked dusting off the camera on the drone. After a little more pleading, it rotated. "Yes. Yes! Okay, okay, okay. They can see us," he said.

Sam and I moved forward. "Chicago is ground zero do you understand?"

"Can you hear us?" I asked.

"Sentinel prime is here," Sam said.

"So are Megatron and the rest of the Decepticons."

"They have the pillars for the space bridge. They're on top of a building on the Chicago River. It’s owned by Hotchkiss Gould Investments. Now the pillar that controls everything is in the southeast cupola," Carly said.

"Destroy the fucking pillar," I said, "No pillar equals no space bridge."

"If they have the space bridge, they're going to transport Cybertron here," Sam added.

"We need to move before the fighters spot us," Optimus said, "Wait here until we scout a route ahead." Streaker and Sides went with Optimus.

"We could use the rocket to shoot down the pillar," Tent said, "Of course we have to get closer and higher."

"We need a clear line of sight," a different soldier said.

"And it's across the river. We're gonna have a hell of a time trying to sneak up," Epps said.

"We only got one shot."

"One shot's all we need," I said.

We went with the bots into some abandoned building. That's when this large worm drill like con got Optimus' trailer.

"That is one scary ass Decepticon!" Epps said.

"Why the hell don't we have one of those?" I asked no one in particular.

"They got my trailer. I need that flight tech," Optimus said.

"That thing can't go after everyone at the same time," I said, "Wreckers go fuck some shit up, while Optimus gets his trailer," I suggested.

"Wreckers create a diversion," Optimus said, in agreement with me.

The Wreckers ran off. "Let's get some!"

"You got that right."

"Listen, we're gonna circle around to that glass building," Epps told us, "We'll get high enough to make the rocket shot, while you guys draw his fire."

Wheeljack gave us his newest inventions. We moved out. We ran to the building and up the stairs. Well they ran. Using my robot strength, I would just pull myself up over the railings that were so close together. When we finally got high enough, we ran on to one of the many levels of the building. We walked over to the side and Trent began to set up the rocket.

When the building started to tilt, I knew it wasn’t going to work. The stupid fighters were flying around shooting at the same spot of the building. It was weak and falling over. “The building is going over!” Epps screamed. Everything was shaking.

“Take cover.”

I got behind on of the pillars. Sam and Carly were behind one. Trent was on the one in front of me. We hid from the fighters who were searching the building.

Epps threw something that hit the con. “Run! Cover fire!” Transforming my hand into my blaster, I shot at the con as I ran like hell.

“Shoot the glass! Jump out the window!” My shot caused the entire sheet of glass to shatter and fall. I went through followed by a few of the others. I landed on the windows of the other part of the building. I was sliding and fast. There other’s were far behind though. “Shoot the glass!” I yelled at them, blasting my self another entrance into the building. I hit the ground with a thud. I grabbed one of the hanging wires stopping myself from falling out the other side.

“Is everyone okay?” I asked. “Aside from the seriously pissed off going to die shit.” I looked down. Shockwave was looking up. Then I saw the driller thing. “FUCK! SHOCKWAVE AND HE’S GOT THE DRILLER CON!” I screamed.

“EVAC!” I produce my blades and used them to hold on to anything and everything as I crawled to the other side of the building.

“The stairs are blocked. We’re trapped.”

Epps and Sam went over and saw the driller.

“Why do the Decepticons always get the good shit?” Epps said exasperated.

“We got to move!” Sam started screaming.

“We’re about to get ate the fuck up,” I said.

The upper half of the building fell completely sideways. Carly flew past me. I looked down. Sam had caught her and swung her down onto the fire escape of the building that the building we were in landed on. I grabbed one of the wires hanging above me and pulled as hard as I could. It came out. It was one of those thick cables used for hanging things form ceiling in museums. It was long. I threw hard round the pillar I was on. The other side came back to me. I stuck one end through one that had a loop. I coiled it around my robotic wrist and swung. I launched myself at the fire escape without letting go of the cable. Trent and Epps took the cable while most of the others crawled on to the building from their spots.

I looked over and saw a flying blur of red and blue coming at us.

"Oh thank you Primus,” I said.

Optimus shot at the driller. He flew up and then straight down through the driller and took off it’s head. It was dead.

“We got to get to the street.” I said, beginning the climb down. We reached the ground and Sentinel started activating the pillars. “Fuck fuck fuckity fucking fuck!” I said running. I found the annoying seeker on my radar, right before he started shooting. “Shit! Starscream!”

Most of the soldiers ducked into a building. Sam and Carly kept running. Trent was going anywhere I went, so he followed after them with me.

“He’s on our asses,” I said to Trent,“Those two are so dead. I’ve already died once saving his ass. I’d rather not do it again.”

“We’ll go this way,” Sam said, leading Carly. They stopped by a decimated school bus.

“You two better have some fucking awesome running skills, cause we are so boned,” I said.

“What a treat! You and me alone,” Starscream said.

“Fuck off!” I snarled. We ran. The prick flipped the bus. Trent and I ran around it, while Carly and Sam ran through it. Carly was on a ramp, while Sam was underneath Starscream. Sam put on Wheeljack’s invention for climbing and sent the hook in it straight into Starscream’s optic. He howled in pain. Sam was being tossed around like a rag doll. When he was low enough, I grabbed onto him.

We smashed through the window of some kind of clothing store or something of the sort. Sam activated one of the boom sticks. “This better work.” There were shots being fired at Starscream. We had help. I saw Lennox and his team and breathed out a sigh of relief. It wasn’t just us anymore. We were pulled back out and Sam lodged the boom stick in Starscream's other eye. I brought out my blades and in one swift motion cut the cord holding us to the disgusting con. We started to fall. Bee drove up transformed and grabbed us, transforming back down, before we could hit the ground. Wanting to speed the process up a little bit, I decided to take a shot at Screamer. It hit the boom stick causing it to detonate. Starscream’s face blew apart.

“What the hell are you two doing?!” Lennox yelled at us.

“Killed the fucker didn’t it?”

“Bee’s gonna run with the rest of the Autobots,” I said as he drove away. We ran to the river. “We need a way across,” I said.

Sam explained to Lennox, where the control pillar was. Lennox met up with Epps. They had a brief second of bromance before they got serious.

Just then a high pitch frequency rang in my comlink. I groaned in pain. The sound faded and soon enough Simmon’s voice filled my head.

“Blondie? Are you there Blondie?”

“Simmons?” I asked.

“I got her,” he said to whoever was around him.

“How the fuck did you nail my frequency like that?” I asked.

“Dutch is a miracle worker. Where are you?” he asked.

“On the other side of the river. The bridges are up, and we can’t get across,” I explained.

“Dutch can you hack into the bridges?”

“Is difficult,” he said, “But not for me. I’m in bridge down.”

The bridges started to go down.

“We’ve got the cameras. We can see you,” he said.

“Guys! We’ve got people watching us," I informed the others, "Simmons hacked my frequency.”

“You’ve got tomahawks coming, and there are six captured Autobots.”

“Who?” I asked.

“Blo-“

“Who?”

“The medic, Ferrari, the scientist, the cocky Lambos and the Camaro,” he said. My spark stopped. “Bee,” I whispered, feeling panicked.

“Sir, seals are here,” one of the guys said to Lennox.

“It’s a good day boys. What do you got?” Lennox asked.

“Tomahawks and a ten man team.”

“ETA?” I asked.

“Fifteen minutes.”

I ran with Carly Sam and Trent to where the bots were being held. The cons began to roar in happiness. It pissed me off. “Fucking Barricade,” I said, seeing the mech that had been a pain in the ass, since the beginning.

I looked behind me and saw the bridge start up a bright blue light shooting into the sky. “This is so not good,” I said.

“We are fucked,” Trent said.

That’s when Gould walked up. “Prisoners? You’re keeping prisoners? You need to teach them about respect. This was all business, but now it’s personal. Do you understand me?”

With a sadistic laugh Soundwave, who I recognized from what I had been shown by the other bots raised his weapon. “No prisoners. Only trophies,” he said.

“No,” I said, "They’re gonna kill them. They can’t kill him.”

“Bee, I think they’re gonna kill us,” Wheeljack said.

I changed my servo into my blaster. “You three get the hell out,” I ordered, “Don’t argue. Just go.” They were hesitant, but soon enough they ran off somewhere else. There was no arguing with me now. I shot Gould straight in the back. His injuries from what I could see reminded me of mine, when Megatron blasted my ass to the Matrix. The difference is that mine was on a much lower scale. He was still dead though. The other’s looked over to me. They all aimed at me. If I was gonna die, I was gonna go out swinging. I started doing one of the things I did best, talked shit. “Barricade. I missed you in Egypt. Did Bee kick your ass so bad the first time you were afraid to come back. You’re only here now because you’ve got this whole fucking army backing you up. You’re a fucking pussy ass bitch. Did you know that?” Soundwave aimed and warmed up his blaster.

“No, I want this squishy,” Barricade said, walking over to me.

In his moment of distraction. Barricade let Bee go without handing him off to someone. Bee activated his battle mask and kicked Soundwave in the face. Barricade turned around to see what all of the commotion was. I grabbed a boom stick and activated it. I threw it as hard as my servo would let me. It lodged itself in Barricade’s middle back. Bee shot Soundwave through the chasis killing him. The others were fighting off their own captors. The twins made quick work of the two holding them back and helped free Dino. The boom stick went off, blowing Barricade into two. Most of his armor flew off. I walked to the upper have of his body, which was still twitching in pain. A well placed shot straight to the spark chamber killed him instantly.

“I must admit squishy, I’m impressed,” Sunny said. Sides nodded in agreement along with Dino.

Bee was giving me a look that screamed don’t you ever do that shit again. Just the a smaller con tried to sneak up behind me. I heard it, but before it or I had a chance to do anything, Ravage was ripping it to pieces with her sharp teeth. “You save my life. I save your life,” she said, "The sparkling is in a safe location.”

The rest of the bots transformed down. I got in Bee and Ravage ran alongside him. The fighters and a large Decepticon ship started to fall from the sky. We reached the city, where the guys were taking down Shockwave along with a few other cons. The bots transformed and attacked the Decepticons. I was behind a car. Trent Carly and Sam came running over. The stayed next to me.

“You’ve been doing this crazy shit for years?” Trent asked me.

“Not entirely. Usually I just run and make snarky comments,” I said. The bots were fighting off the cons but where going nowhere fast. Optimus came swooping in. He was like on some other level. There wasn’t a con in sight that didn’t get shot, cut or punched to their death. He punched straight through Shockwave's body before pulling out his spine. He used Shockwave's blaster to shoot straight up and knock down the control pillar.

The pillar fell and the bridge was stopped. “Get down here Sentinel!” Optimus called. The fight between the two Primes began. I noticed Megatron had crept away. I walked over to where he was.

“For some one who thought he was going to keep Sam and I as his pet, you sure are a little bitch," I taunted.

“Puny auto-fleshling, do you understand who you are talking to?”

“I thought I was talking to the leader of the Decepticons. The mech, who was chosen by the Fallen to lead his army. I thought I was talking to the big bad mech, who killed my ass, the mech, who unknowingly gave me the greatest gift at all. Now all I see here sitting in this alley, is a mech who will fall in line behind Sentinel like a good little soldier.”

“I’ll never follow an Autobot," he snarled.

“Really? Because it looks to me like after Sentinel beats Optimus, if he beats Optimus that he’ll be the boss bot, not you.”

“That is complete and utter slag,” Megatron dismissed my claim.

“You’re are so fucking blind,” I said, “Despite his obvious change of attitude, Sentinel is still an Autobot. He’s not going to follow you or be your equal. As soon as he gets the opportunity, he’s going to kill you. You’ll be one of his pawns, just like Starscream was one of yours,” I said.

He looked at me carefully. “I’m no one’s pawn," he said before rising to his feet and running to join the battle. I ran to where Bee and the soldiers where, trying to charge the pillar. I saw Trent and Sam fighting off the two men I had seen with Gould earlier. The pillar was fully activated again, bring Cybertron closer and closer. At the same time, Trent and Sam pushed the men into the pillar. They were both shocked to death. Bee along with Epps, Lennox, their teams, and the other Autobots came running towards the still connected pillar. Ratchet shot at it, but Bee jumped straight into it, destroying it. All of the cons and their ships were sucked up into Cybertron which collapsed in on it self. I was a sad thing to watch, knowing that for so long it was home to my dearest friends.

We walked over to Optimus who was missing an arm. He was standing over the fallen bodies of Megatron and Sentinel. “That’s going to be a fragger to fix,” I heard Ratchet mutter.

Carly and Sam who had split during the fight ran towards each other. Bee’s holoform appeared next to me and kissed me hard on the mouth. With a burning sear of energy, I felt the bond between us return, stronger than before. I pulled back and his holoform fizzled out. He put me on his shoulder. I leaned against his helm. Sam and Carly were having their moment. I watched on with a smirk. Bee dug around in his chassis multiple gears and washers fell out. He started to play wedding music.

“I love this car,” Carly said.

“Bee, you’ve got to slow it down. You got to slow way down, okay?” Sam said.

Bee shrugged. “I’m just trying to help out.

“Carly gets a ring, but not me? I’m hurt,” I joked. He reached in his chassis and pulled out a silvery band with bright blue gems around it. It was gorgeous. He handed it to me. His holoform reappeared next to me.

"Look the kid is growin' up," Jazz said.

I turned and looked up at him. "WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?!" I asked. "You went and pulled a fucking Barricade on us." I said.

"I was wit Baby Bot. I took dem dumb aft con drones down letting those missiles come in no problem."

Just then, Jazzy hopped off of his shoulder. I drove and caught the little bot before he could hit the ground.

"You insufferable mech, the sparkling could've gotten injured," Ravage snarled.

"Don't start wit me dec-"

"Not this again."

"Every time they're near each other it turns into a fight," I whined. It was true. Where there was Jazz, there was Jazzy, and where there was Jazzy, there was Ravage. This usually led to these crazy screaming matches.

"They need to hate interface already," Sunny and Sides said in sync. This caused the two bots, who were about to get in a giant argument to turn to them.

I snickered.

"You pit slaggin'..." I laughed as Jazz and Ravage cussed out the twins. This some how ended up in the twins driving away from the panther like bot, who began to chase them the solstice not to far behind.

"So before all of that happened, Brent. We've already bonded, but typically a mech gives the femme a gift before asking her to be his sparkmate, so instead I'm asking you to accept this ring so that everyone knows that you're my sparkmate."

"Of course," I said. He slid the ring on my finger.

"You know what? This reminds me of an engagement."

"Yeah, I was thinking that too," Carly said.

"Since Brent is half human you should have a wedding," Epps said.

"I love weddings," Carly said.

"Is this going to end up like the whole birthday party thing?" I asked.

"Probably," Epps said.

"Sarah would be on board," Lennox added.

"My mom and dad will be so excited," Sam said. The smirk on his face was one I knew well. This was revenge for all of the times I used his parents to put him in situations he didn't want to be in, such as awkward job hunting and working for me.

"You know Gran and Pop are gonna go crazy," Trent laughed thinking of how our grandmother would flip shit, when she found out.

"Bee?" I asked.

"Anyway to be closer to you I'll take," he said.

"I guess it's settled then. I'M GETTING MARRIED BITCHES!" I screamed. Bee pulled me into a kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright so this is it. I of course ow have to go back and finish buzzing so somethings make a little more sense. I want to know if yinz want me to o and do a sequel all about the wedding and such or to just end it here. It's sad to have practically finished Brent's series, but she'll be back soon enough with another one of my characters.