Status: Active

Ouija

The Thrid Warning

It only took me about 15 mintutes before I reached the store.

I walked inside. My mouth admittely droppped. It looked pretty badass. I've not been in here or a long ass time.

I started making my ways down the book isle, and starting scanning through the titles.

They had all inds of books. Vampires, witches,wiccas, ghosts, etc. Anything under the Paranomal was in there. picked up books about witchcraft of course, and wiccan, since they were kind of similiar. No, was not a witch nor was darnell. We just liked to rea upon this crap, but, this time I was reading up on it to be protective for when I realy played the game. On Halloween Night, which is in 4 days.

I suddenly caught a book based on the game ouija out of the corner of my eye. I quickly grabbed it. Jack-pot!!!

I made my way to the front, where, the cashior was located at.

She looked me as with this weird, puzzled , expression upon her face. Raising an eyebrow up.
"May I ask why you getting these? She asked holing up the ouija, and, witchcraft books.

"Inerestd thats all.." I manage to spit out. I was starting to sweat.

"Well, if your thinking of playing ouija, I highly advise you not to play the game..Its quite dangrouse...and, I also, advise you to stay away from withcraft. Whatever you put outwill come back three times three.

I just stood ther,pulling the money out of my wallet, and, grab the bag filled with the books, and other items, i needed, like white candles, crosses, etc. Prayer books.

"Thanks" I said quickly and headed out the door.

"REMEMBER WHAT I SAID!" She yelled qckly before the door slammed shut.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait. Hadto get done with my typng class =)

About to graduate, HELL YEEHS!

Thank you for the comments below, they really do brighten up my days!

Also thank for the new subsriber for you update.

Remember folks, comment + subsriber = NEW UPDATE!

you guys rawk!