Status: Active

Ouija

Another Warning

I looked around, wondering,if anyon was watching.

Nope, no one was. So, I took the game, and, slid it into my computer case.

I took my laptop everywhere. I liked to read, and,write. So, I tend to keep it with me. It was one of those small computers. I kept my big laptop at home.

I put my cell back into its case, that was hooked on the side of my phants, and, began walking to home.

It only took me 15 mintutes, before, I reached my destination.

I opened the door quietly, but, it had made a small sound alerting my mother.

"Hey, where were you eailier, you missed dinner" She spoke, as she carefully whiped a dirty dish cleaned.

"I was at Darnell's watchin a horror film" I said honestly.

She was totally against me watching horror films, She was a christian, just like my dad.

"I'd really wish you wouln't watch that garbage..." She began using that nagging voice.

"Its just a movie....ma" I said, I was starting to get annoyed. I hated it when she use that nagging voice, and, besides that I wanted t go up to my room, and, check out my new board game, I had suddely discovred at the park tonight.

"What movie....now?" She asked. She knew about how, Darnell,and, I, watched movies evey friday.

"Ouija" I manage, just the name it self, gave me the chills.

"oh my gosh!!" She yelled almost dropping the plate.

"What..its just a game" I said If I wasn't confused about it then, I sure was now. Why , were my parents all freaked out aout it? It, made no damn sense..

"A Game, that you better not fuckig play, and, a game, I better not ever catch under my roof." She said.

"Thats what dad said too..." I informered her, having his warnings echo through my mind..

Stay Away..I mean it,..

"Well, he's right about that.." She said and walked back into the kicten, finisihing up the dishes.

My heart was poundng loud, and , I was beginning to swet. I ws scared.

I then hurried to my room.

Wondering what to do about the game, I had hidden in my computer bag.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun dun :D

so, I noticed I got a subsriber last night, and,a comment!

Was havin shitty afternoon, made me feel tons more better!

And, as promise, you guys got a quick brand new update.

Made it a tad bit longer this time.

Again, dont know where this is going, so bare with me, and keep up!

do u guys gt any interesting stories,about the game , or experiences?

Or thoughts, or religiouse views based on the game?

Well. Stay with me untl the end.

and find out what kinda mess she ends up in=D