Betrayed

014

(Beauty)
It was a few days after the club incident and I was sitting having lunch with Brian. He asked me the day before and I told him it was okay that we hung out, but nothing more. We were eating and having fun and then the way that he looked at me caused me to remember the first time he asked me to be his girlfriend.

She was sitting on the couch in the basement watching her best friends from school as they practiced in their band that they had started. She smiled at the five young men in front of her and that they were going to be something in life, they had already blown off with their first album. As the last chords of the song played out they guys looked at her and the other girls on the couch.

“So how did you like it,” Matt asked as he wiped sweat from his face.

“I thought that it was freaking awesome guys. Matt I didn’t know that you could sound like that.” Beauty said as she looked at him with stars in her eyes.

“Of course you like it BeBe. You just like staring at Syn while he plays guitar,” Keyarie said then gave Matt a big smile, “But baby you know I love your music.”

Beauty’s face flamed at Arie’s words. She was so embarrassed that she got up and rushed out the room. For an eighteen year old girl she was innocent in so many ways. What did she think an almost 21 year old man would want with her.

As she walked out the house and to some unknown destination she didn’t realize that someone was following her . she was so deep in thought that when she felt the jerk on her arm she panicked and swung hitting the man in front of her on the side of the head.

“Fuck Be,” the voice said causing Beauty to cover her mouth in shock.

“I am so sorry Syn. I didn’t mean to. I thought th…” he cut her off.

“No it’s okay. I just came to see why you ran off like that,” he asked trying to get a good look into her eyes.

She just looked down and shrugged her shoulders, “I don’t know,” she answered trying to avoid the question.

“Hey, look at me,” he demanded, but when she didn’t look at him he took his hand and lifted her head up until they were looking at each other. “Do you like me Be,” he asked her softly. The look in his eyes made her feel weak in the knees.

“Yes,” she answered so quietly that he thought that she didn’t say anything.

“What was that,” he leaned into her.

“Yes, Brian I like you,” she answered louder.

She watched a big grin spread across his face, “That’s good because I like you too,” he said as he brought his lips down to hers.


I shook myself out of my thought process and looked away.

“Were you thinking the same thing I was thinking,” Brian asked from across the table after a few moments.

I turned to look back at him, “And what would that be,” I asked slowly.

A smirk came across his face, “The first time we kissed and when I asked you to be my girlfriend.”

I looked away again. I shouldn’t be having these feelings for him after that stuff he did to me, but I did. I didn’t know what to do. Just being alone with him here for lunch was making me remember all the good time we had together, though they were few, “Can we go,” I asked as I pushed my chair back.

He nodded his head and laid some money on the table and got up. I followed him to the car and was silent all the way back to my parents’ house. I made a hasty retreat and let myself into the house. I leaned back against the door and let out a breath. What the fuck was I doing? I can’t be alone with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is another update. I hope you enjoy it. Good night peeps.