Betrayed

013

(Beauty)
Everything happened in a blur. One I am dancing and then the next I hear the guys saying come on. I really couldn’t move. I was in so much pain from my wrist that I didn’t even pay attention. After I looked around for a while I noticed that they were no longer here and I went outside, caught a cab and then headed to the hospital.

I can’t believe those fuckers forgot me I thought as I waited in the emergency room. I felt my phone ring and I looked at who was calling, but I didn’t answer. I didn’t want to. I was in pain and I was still drunk even though the fight sobered my up a little. After about an hour’s wait and dodging calls it was my turn to be seen.

A nurse checked me in and then I had to wait once again for a doctor to come in. I was lying on the checkup table when my phone started again. I looked at the number and knew that I better answer before he kicked my ass when he saw me next.

(Keyarie)
I was sitting in the Limo falling asleep on Matt’s lap when we got back to the house. Everyone climbed out and started to walk into the house when I started to look for Beauty. I looked around and didn’t find her anywhere. Shit I started to panic and the liquor that was in my system seemed to clear for a moment making me sober, “BE!” I yelled and I didn’t get an answer.

Matt looked down at me like I was crazy, “What’s the matter babe?” he asked me.

I looked at him with panicked in my eyes, “Where’s Beauty,” I asked.

He pointed to Syn, but then dropped his hand and started to look around; “Hey guys!” he yelled out in the powerful voice of his, “Where the hell is BeBe.”

“I thought she was with Brian,” Mattie JB’s brother said.

“Shit, no she’s not I thought that she was with the girls when we got out,” Syn said as he ran his hands through his had and started to pace, “FUCK!” he shouted.

I had to take control of the situation, “People start calling her. Maybe she’ll answer.”

(Beauty)
Is at looking at the phone as it flashed his name and flipped it open, “Were the hell are?” he demanded.

I let out a sigh. I was so tired, “At the hospital.”

“What the hell are you doing at the hospital?”

“Well when that asshole grabbed my wrist I think he sprained something.”

“Oh,” he said his voice softening, “ I’m going to ditch the guys and come, okay?” he asked gently.

“Okay,” I answered him back. I told him which hospital I was at and just waited for him to come. About 30 minutes of talking to him a doctor came in and ordered X-rays to be taken of my wrist. Now I had to sit through an even longer wait.

As I sat in the lounge to get my X-rays he walked up to me silently almost making me jump out of my seat, “Hey,” he said kissing me on my temple.

“Hey yourself,” I replied as I rested my head on his shoulder.

I felt him lean his head on mine, “Are you okay?”

“Yeah I am now that you’re here.”

He laughed a little and then lifted my head and kissed me on the lips, “Call Arie and let her know that you are okay. You had us all scared shitless,” he said kissing my lips once again.

I called Arie and let her know what was going on and then I spent the next two hours with him, just talking about how we were going to come out about our relationship. I just hoped that Brian understood.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for commeting. As You have noticed your comments make me update more.