Betrayed

017

(Jimmy)
I didn’t know what to expect when I pulled up into Zacky’s driveway behind his car since there was a car already in the spot next to his. Getting out I watched as Zack rush to the back passenger side of the car and bent in. Beauty was already out the car and she had a panicked look on her face.

Before I could say anything else Zack brought out a sleeping toddler and laid her against his chest and little resting on his big shoulder. I stared at them with an open mouth and realized that the situation between Zacky and Beauty was much deeper than I thought, “Is that what I think it is,” I asked Zacky as I looked at the sleeping child again.

“Yeah it is,” he said and started to walk towards BeBe who he kissed on the lips and then guided up to his front door where he unlocked it and went in.

I must have been in deep shock because Zacky came back out for me and shook me out of my surprise, “You okay man,” he asked with his hand on my shoulder.

I looked him in the eye, “I will be when we talk,” I said and started to walk towards wanting to see the kid again to make sure that my eyes weren’t playing tricks on me.

Walking into the living room I now saw a now alert little girl sitting on Be’s lap. I walked over and squatted down to the kid’s height. Looking into her eyes I noticed that she had Zack’s eyes even though hers were a little more hazel than green, though the green in her eyes out weighted the brown.

I looked first at Be who had a nervous look on her face to Zack’s whose face was expressionless, “So you two really…” I couldn’t even put what I was thinking into words. I mean I must be beyond shock, but the thing that got me was when the little girl reached out for Zack.

“Daddy,” she said as she reached out her hands in a grabbing motion and he bent to pick her up.

Once in his arms he kissed her upturned lips, “Hey baby girl,” he said and then kissed her forehead.

I didn’t know what to do, but sit down with a shock expression in my arms loosely hanging in my lap, “How long before now,” I asked wanting to know more about their relationship because it was now obvious that they were together before she left.

“Three months before she left,” Zacky said after taking his attention from the little girl in his arms.

“Wow,” was all I was able to say. Then as I started to think thing over in my head, “FUCK,” I yelled out.

The kid looked at me and grinned, “Fuck,” she said and laughed. Me and Zack laughed, but Be wasn’t happy about that.

“I can’t have my kid around you for five minutes before you start corrupting her,” she said as she just glared at me.

“Sorry,” I said as I held up my hands. After a while of just talking and Kayla I learned her name got to know me as he Uncle Jimmy.

Once Be had her settled on the floor and planning the serous talk happened, “Man what are you guys going to do,” I asked, “You guys can’t keep her a secret forever,” I stated as I looked between the two.

“We know,” Be said as Zack took her hand.

“We are planning on telling people soon,” Zacky said as he looked over to their daughter.

I placed my head in my hands and moaned, “Fuck what about Brian? He is going to be fucking livid when he finds out,” I said as I looked at them again through my fingers.

I watched as tears ran down Be’s cheeks at my words, “I don’t want to hurt him, but…” she stopped and let Zack bring her tighter against him.

I nodded my head in understanding. I felt so sorry for them. They had to keep what they had hidden and it wasn’t fair to anyone. People were suffering from it and it wasn’t going to be pretty when people found out.

Man this was just fucked up in so many ways I thought as I leaned back and just watched the kid play happily on the floor. Watching as she occasionally looked at her parents and smiled and giggled. Fuck, Brian was going to be either crushed or furious depending on how deep his feelings really were for Beauty. This needed to end well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are good!