Betrayed

026

(Zacky)
Me and Jimmy spent the whole day with Kayla trying to find something that someone her age would like to do. I took to my parents’ house so that they could finally see their grandchild and when that happened all me and Jimmy had to do was sit and talk since my parents and rest of my family took over Kay-Kay.

I sat and listened as they oh and awed over her and how they clapped and cheered over every little thing that she did. I wonder if Be documented the first two years of her life so that I can catch up on what I missed in my daughter’s life, but I was brought out of my thoughts.

Jimmy spoke after we had been quite for a while, “How are you guys going to tell the gang about Kayla,” he asked.

I just shook my head, “I don’t know man. I just don’t know, but I know we can’t say anything about her right now. Relationships are already on the edge,” I told him as I looked up at him.

He thought for a moment, “I get your point. Man, I never seen us like this and I can’t believe that Bri hit Beauty. This is just fucked up,” he said as he leaned back into his seat.

Just then I saw Kayla wobbling towards me. She smiled at me and tried to run towards me, but she didn’t know how to run just yet so it just looked like her wobbling got faster. As she came towards me she had her arms outstretched and was moving her hands in a give me motion, “Up, daddy, up,” she said. I couldn’t help, but comply with my daughter’s command. I picked her up and kissed her cheek. She let out a giggle and then started playing with my lip rings, “Wings, wings,” she sang a little. I couldn’t help but smile and be happy. Everything had to be happy, but as it was things were not going well.
(Beauty)
I woke up again and this time my face didn’t hurt so much. Brian was strong and when he punched, no he slapped me, I would hate to feel his punch, hurt like hell. I got up and made my way to the bathroom, stripped down, and turned on the shower.

As I waited for the water to heat up I looked at myself in the mirror and flinched away at the sight. My whole right check was black and blue and you could even see his hand print. Shit he could hit hard. It was times like these that I was happy that I was no longer with Brian and I thought I had feelings for him still. He just made realize how that love died as soon as he started to cheat.

I got disgusted just thinking about things and stepped into the shower. I allowed the spray to beat down on my body and wash away some of the stress. Once I was down I toweled off and grabbed a pair of Zacky’s boxers, basketball shorts, my bra and one of his T-shirts and got dressed. The clothes were big, but they would have to do.

I walked into the kitchen hoping to get something to eat when I heard a knock on the door and went to answer it. When I saw who it was I opened the door and walked into the kitchen with Arie following behind me, “How are you,” she asked as I opened the frig.

“I’m fine, face hurts and looks like shit, but I’m fine,” I said as I took out sandwich makings and began to fix myself one, “You want one,” I asked. She nodded her head yes and then I made her one as well. When I was finished I handed her the sandwich and then started to eat mine.

“So, how are you going to tell Brian about Kayla , since your relationship with Zacky is out in the open,” she said being as blunt as ever.

I took a deep breath, “Kayla’s not Brian’s,” I told her being just as blunt.

There was a long pause, “Then who is her father,” she asked and then her eyes got bigger as realization came on her face, “Zacky’s her dad,” she said more of a statement than a question.

I nodded my head, “Yeah he is and we want to be a family, we want to be together in public, and we want to tell the gang on our own,” I told her. Knowing her she would run and tell Matt, who would get pissed and tell everyone and we didn’t want that. I just watched as she processed everything.

She hadn’t even eaten her sandwich yet and she stood up, “I have to go,” she told me as she walked out the kitchen and out the house.

I put my hand in my hands. This is not going well.
(Keyarie)
After I left Zacky’s house I just drove around aimlessly the plan that we had come up with was starting to fall apart at the seams and I didn’t know what to do. Be and Syn were suppose to be together and not Be and Zacky.

I banged the steering wheel in frustration and thought back to a few months ago when I saw her in Portland, Oregon. I was there visiting family when I saw her and Kayla. At first I didn’t believe my eyes, but when I looked at the little girl I knew that I had to get Be and Syn back together. I just didn’t know that she had a betrayal of her own. How could I have missed this? This is not going well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about not updating yesterday, but a friend on here wanted me to work on a private story that I am writing. She knows who she is, but yeah I didn't forget y'all so here it is.

I never knew that working on three stories could be so hard.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed it..