Betrayed

007

(Beauty)
I walked out of the kitchen after that little incident and pushed my way through the crowd. I didn’t make much progress in my retreat, but the fact that I was in thigh high boots and in a very skimpy dress I had to be carful in the way that I moved.

Not soon after my leave I felt arms around my waist that brought me closer to them. I came flat against a chest that I was oh so familiar with. I held my breath as the same scent that I loved so much came into contact with my nose. I tried to shake him off of me, but his hold just tightened.

He swayed to the beat of the music that was playing and I could feel more than his chest pressing against my back, “Lets go up stairs.” He suggested and all I could do was nod my head. This was the reason that I didn’t want to come here. I knew that the one person that had control of me was him. I haven’t seen him in three years and my body still remembered his touch. Which could be bad.

He looked around the room first before he led me upstairs and into one of the unoccupied bedrooms. Once inside the room he pushed me up against the wall crushed his lips onto mine. I whimpered into the kiss. It’s been a while since I’ve let a man touch me. I heard the door close and lock.

He licked my bottom lip causing me to open my mouth for him. He plunged his tongue in and I couldn’t tell who moaned him or me. He removed his lips from mine and stared to kiss me down my neck and then down my chest where the exposed skin from the dress was showing.

Once he was low enough he slipped his hands up my dress and pulled the even skimpier pair of panties down. I stepped out of them and then he came back up to kiss me, “I can’t go slow tonight.” He told me against my lips.

I kissed him back, “Its okay. I didn’t expect you too.” I knew deep down inside me I wanted this to happen when I came and I saw him standing there in the kitchen.

I felt him reach in between us as he unbuckled his pants and pulled them down. Then in a rush of movement he lifted me up against the wall and pushed himself into me. I let out a gasp as I felt my body slide over his length. For a while he just stood there with his eyes closed enjoying the feeling of being inside of me and so did I. Soon he opened his eyes and looked right at me.

He started at a slow pace, but he then picked it up; slamming into me so hard that it caused me to hit the wall every time, “Wrap your legs around me.” I did as he command and the feeling intensified as he trusted faster and deeper into me and not once breaking eye contact.

I wrapped my arms around him tighter and buried my face into his neck. The tension in my body was building and I started to pant even more, “I’m… about to… cum,” I managed to get out as I pulled my head back.

“Then cum, “ he demanded as he attached his lips to my neck and started to bite and suck. Then just like that I came and hard. He soon followed me and he thrust a few more times to ride out our orgasms.

He laid his forehead against mine and kissed my nose, “I missed you,” he said once he was able to get his breath back.

“I missed you too,” I told him as kissed his lips.

Still inside me he brought me tighter against him, “We’re gonna have to talk.”

I just nodded my head, “I know,” I said as I buried my face once again into his neck smelling his scent. It was pure heaven, “I have to go,” I said after a few moments of being in his arms.

He gently placed me on the floor and he helped me slip into my panties again and then he did up his pants. Opening the door he looked out and made sure that was no one there that would know us and then motioned for me to leave first.

We kissed once more and he said, “I’ll see you in a few days, you better be home.” I nodded my head and walked away. I knew he was afraid that I would run again, but I had made the choice to stay. The time I just had with him made me realize that I wanted to stay.

I made my way down stairs and this time managed to get out. I called a cab and waited down the block where I told the cab to pick me up. As I waited I let a smile come onto my face. He still loved me after all this time.

(Brian)
I after I detached myself from Candy I noticed that JB, Jimmy, Johnny, and Zacky were gone and the only ones who were left in the kitchen were the girls and Matt whose face was attached to Arie’s. I walked out the crowded kitchen and into the living room and Stared to look for Beauty.

Once I didn’t find her there I started to look around the house. I couldn’t find her and it was just pissing me off. I had to prove to her that I really have changed and now she was no where in sight.

After coming back into the kitchen I noticed that Jimmy was back in the kitchen getting a shot, “Have you seen BeBe?” I asked.

Once his shot was downed he looked to me, “Yeah she left not to long ago.”

“Thanks man.” I said. I felt disappointment wash through me, but I knew it wasn’t over. There was always tomorrow.

Jimmy must have been reading my thoughts because he passed me a beer and said, “Enjoy tonight man. She’s not going anywhere soon.”

I just nodded my head and started to drink myself into oblivion. I didn’t even protest when Candy latched herself on me once again. There was always tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment are welcome here.