Betrayed

006

(Matt)
Me and the guys were in the kitchen just talking with people and taking shots and drinking beer. The party was in follow swing and my girl and the others weren’t here yet. I wondered what Arie was doing that was taking so long. I knew that she was going to try and get Beauty to come, but I felt like she should just leave the girl alone. Beauty already dealt with enough shit from all of us.

I was laughing at a joke that JB was telling when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Pulling it out I noticed that Arie texted me so I opened it. She told me they were here and that they were looking for us. I quickly texted her back and let her know that we were in the kitchen.

Once I was done I looked up to the guys, “The girls are on their way in here. Brian stay cool, they have Beauty with them. I watched as the smile fell from his face.

“She’s here?” he asked, but before I could say anything else I saw Arie walk in to the kitchen and walk over to me followed by Lisa and Kelly.

Once Arie was near me I wrapped my arm around her very tight blue jean claded hips, “Where is she?” I asked.

She let out a sigh and then called, “Beauty if I have to come and drag your ass in here I will. You got until the count of ten. One, Two, Three, “I listened along with the guys as she counted, “Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten!”

Once she reached ten a figure round the corner and right before our eyes stood Beauty. Brian made a move towards her, but she backed off, “Don’t,” she simply said.

Brian looked like he wanted to go to her, but he also didn’t want to ruin his chances, “Can we at least talk?” he pleaded with her.

She shook her head, “No we talked enough three years ago and I don’t want to relive any of it.”

(Brian)
I stood there just looking at her as she told me she didn’t want to relive it, but I wanted her to see that I changed, “Beauty I made a mistake. I want…” before I could even finish Candy walked in. She was a beach blonde from the bottom, who also was my latest fuck. Candy came over to me and kissed me on the lips.

When Candy pulled back I looked over to Beauty and she was smirking at me, “I see you never changed, Brain.” She said my name with so much loathing.

“C’mon on Be-Be its not like that.” I wanted to tell her that this girl was nothing. That I really wanted to be back with her.

“Then what’s it like?” she asked clearly not believing a single word coming from my mouth.

I was about to say more when Candy jumped in, “Syn don’t ignore me. Stop talking to that bitch and pay some attention to me,” she said whining to me as she wrapped her arms around me tighter.

I looked down at her, “Candy not now.”

“But Syn baby!” she cried out.

I watched as Beauty just gave a sigh of disgust and walked away. I had to get to her before she left the party, but first I had to handle Candy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please let me know how I am doing with this story.