Status: Active :D

The way you say my name... makes me want to tackle you and tickle you to no end.

A Little Piece of Heaven

Image

~A Little Piece of Heaven~

“Gravity, don’t mean too much to me, I’m who I’ve got to be. These pigs are after me, after you. Run away, like it was yesterday, and we could run away, run away from here!” I sang into my hair brush bouncing around my room in just boy shorts, a tank top, and knee socks. “I got a bulletproof heart; you got a hollow point smile. Me and your runaway scars, got a photograph dream on the getaway mile, let’s blow a hole in this town. Too much talking with a laser blade, gunnin’ out of this place in a bullet’s embrace, then we’ll do it again.” Picking up a random paint brush and dipping it into the paint I blew some hair out of my face before making lines on the canvas in front of me. I had no idea on what I was painting, just something to take my mind off of the world.

“Amy, dinner is ready.” My mom said coming into my art room.

“Kay, be there in a minute.” I replied giving her a smile, returning it she closed the door and I set about putting my things away. After washing up I made my way to the kitchen and grabbing a plate filling it with the pasta she had made.

“Is dad going to be here for dinner?” I asked, and she shook her head.

“No he is still in the studio.” She replied, I nodded and sat at the table.

“Who is he working with this time?” I asked twirling my fork in the food.

“Umm I believe he said Avenged something.” She said with a shrug, my fork dropped.

“Avenged Sevenfold?” I asked, and she smiled.

“Yeah, you know of them?” She asked after taking a bite.

“Uh yeah! They are one of my top favorites.” Hearing the door open knowing it was my dad I paid no attention to it and continued talking to my mom. “I mean I have all of their albums and everything.”

“And who would that be?” I heard a voice behind me say and my forked dropped once again, I knew that voice from anywhere, turning around I came face to face with my dad and Brain Haner aka Synyster Gates and Matt Sanders aka M. Shadows from Avenged Sevenfold.

“Brain, Matt; this is my wife Mary and my daughter Amy.” My father said.

“Hi.” I squeaked out.

“I hope you don’t mind that I invited them to dinner babe.” My father asked walking over to my mom and kissing her on the forehead.

“Not at all, we have plenty.” She said with a smile, turning back around in my chair I focused on my meal, pushing it around on my plate.

“This is really good Mrs. Kobra.” Matt said after a few minutes.

“Why thank you.” She said with a blush, she was just like me when it came to complements.

~

After dinner was over, I went to my purse and grabbed my cigarettes and lighter before making my way to the back porch, sitting in the glider I crossed my legs and lit it up.

“Are you even old enough to be doing that?” Looking up I saw Brian standing beside the swing, his own cigarette in his hand.

“I’m plenty old enough.” I replied taking a drag. “You can sit if you want.” I motioned to the spot beside me; he sat down and looked to me.

“So how old are you?” I flashed him a smile and said.

“Take a guess.”

“Eighteen?” I shook my head no.

“Twenty?” Again I shook my head.

“Twenty-one?” I smirked and nodded.

“Yup.” Leaning over I stubbed the cherry out before putting it into the tin can between us two.

“Wow, you look so young.” He said looking me over, I blushed.

“Thanks I guess.”

“So you never answered my question earlier.” I looked to him confused. “About the music?”

“Oh, uh I was talking about you guys.” I mumbled tucking a piece of hair behind my ear, a smile popped onto his face.

“So you’re a fan then?” I nodded. “What is your favorite song?” I laughed at that one.

“A little piece of heaven.” He laughed too.

“I think you and I are going to get along just fine.” He said putting out his smoke.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so this is my new story. I hope you all do enjoy it, unlike my other one this one is going to be finished. I may pick Star Crossed Lovers up again soon, but I got so fed up of writing the chapters then them getting deleted somehow, so I decided to write this one. :D
Oh, and I own nothing and no one from A7X but all the other OC's are mine.
Comments would be highly appreciated!