Status: Just getting started.

Sleep Until Forgotten

Family Bonds

We had left the village and were on our way again, before we left I had found out that we were heading off to some weird mountain, I think, I didn't really pay attention.

I was still in the ridiculous dress seeing as Kagome refused to lend me any clothes.

Speaking of Kagome, I think her and Inuyasha might be having an official fight.

Inuyasha was ignoring Kagome, not saying anything even related to her, and Kagome was PMSing about it all.

Literally PMSing, I heard her and Sango talking last night about letting her borrow Kilala to run back to her well.

I thought it was all entertaining, so I just dealt with the dress.

There was another plus too, since Inuyasha didn't want to be near Kagome, I'm guessing, he was walking in the back beside me.

Of course though, Kagome had to walk right in front of us to spy, Sango and Miroku were walking in the front.

It was no use for the girl to spy though, Inuyasha and I weren't even talking.

Was she suspecting that I liked him and was going to take him from her? Not going to happen any time soon.

I mean, he looked like he was 16 at most, sure his ears were cute, and he was taller than me(a major plus, I hate short dudes). But I don't even know what he's really like, I'm not the kind of girl who goes after anyone and everyone. Unlike someone, I'm sure.

Anyways, we had entered a forest just a minute ago, and of course I had to be the one looking up at the leaves. The sun shining through here and there looked amazing to me.

And I ran into someone. Kagome had stopped walking.

"Whoa!" I backed up. "What's happening?"

Kagome stepped away and said, "Someone's blocking the way."

I looked towards the front of the group and saw someone with white hair and a fluffy thing on one shoulder next to a little brown haired girl, a lizard-like thing, and another two-headed lizard thing.

"Do you know who that is?" I whispered to Inuyasha.

He was glaring at him, "He's my brother."

Surprised, I looked over to the man again, they did have the same hair I guess, but not much else was the same. They even had different ears.

"I see you have a new groupie brother, what's the purpose of this one, your wench perhaps?" the man said.

I was mortified, why would he ever think that? It was the stupid dress again, I bet.

"Leave her alone, she has a purpose, but not something like that," Inuyasha said walking up to the front of the group.

I moved forward to, but only up to Sango.

"Oh, then what might that purpose be?"

"She can knock anyone out without laying a finger on them."

"That's something I'd like to see," he looked over at the little lizard and said, "Jaken, come here, I would like to see if my brother speaks the truth."

Jaken reluctantly walked forward.

Inuyasha looked behind him towards me, "Come on, Charlotte, show him."

I nodded and walked up to stand next to him.

Inuyasha nodded at me, "Go ahead."

"Okay."

I concentrated on Jaken and yawned; he fell on his face soon after.

Inuyasha's brother tilted his head in interest, then nudged the little lizard with his foot.

"Do you know how this power works?" he asked, apparently he believed that Jaken was truly out.

"I know that only I can wake up anyone who gets knocked out, if I don't concentrate on one person then it's just everyone in a small area, and other than that I don't know that much. I've only used it a few times, the first time being an accident," I explained.

"It would be nice to know the fundamentals of how this works, but I guess I shouldn't expect as much from my brother or anyone he is acquainted with."

Inuyasha just shook his head and glared at his brother.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have business that I urgently need to attend to," he waved his hand like he was pushing us himself.

We all stepped aside and let him pass.

Once he had gotten by, I looked back to Jaken you still had his face in the dirt.

I crouched down by him and shook his shoulder, when he lifted his head up I just pointed after Sesshomaru.

He ran off immediately yelling, "Lord Sesshomaru! Wait for-" and he fell, but got back up again and continued running and yelling.

I shook my head at the poor little dude.

Everyone started walking again and I took my place next to Inuyasha in the back.

We continued walking and I zoned out again, thinking of trivial things, and if anyone else said anything, I didn't notice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for any little error things :P

P.s. It's my birfday today! :D