Sequel: There You Are

Here I Am

Seventeen

“Okay guys,” I clapped my hands together. I had Crow, Kruger, Tazer, and Kaner in the locker room after practice one morning getting close to Christmas. “We have a situation here.”

“What? You’re already with the girl. What other situations could you possibly have?” Kaner scoffed. “Oh wait,” he looked at me seriously. “Dude, I am not giving you sex tips. That’s just weird and just no,” he held up a hand.

Tazer hit him upside the head. “Shut up you idiot.”

“Thanks. Anyways, Christmas is coming up and I want to do something special for Delia and Riley. They’re going to need distractions and a break and I think a perfect Christmas would do the trick.”

“So what do you want from us?” Crow asked. “Just give us directions and we’ll follow them.”

“I want ideas,” I admitted.

“Oh,” they all said in unison.

“So yeah. Any ideas are welcome except for Kaner’s,” I shut up the blonde before he even opened his mouth.

“But I actually have a good idea!” he protested.

“Nope,” I shut him up.

“Winterwonderland!” he shouted quickly before I could say anything more to yell at him.

I paused. “Not bad. I kinda like it. . .”

He grinned that dumb ass smile. “We dress up your living room to look like some Christmas fairy tale storybook setting and we all dress up like elves and penguins!”

“No to the dressing up,” Tazer said. “But the winter wonderland idea is pretty good. We need a lot of materials. Let’s meet up in three hours with our materials and see what we can do,” I said, ending the meeting.

~~~~~

“What do you mean I’m banned from the rest of the house tomorrow night?” Delia laughed. “What are you doing out there?” she narrowed her eyes at me.

“It’s a secret,” I said simply.

“A secret huh?” she smiled, changing into a pair of really short pajama shorts and a tank top.

I swallowed, unable to focus on anything but how hot she looked in pajama wear getting ready to go to bed. “Yup,” I said slowly.

“Well are you coming to bed?” she asked, taking her hair out of the ponytail its been in and shook it loose. Jesus, she was trying to kill me.

“Yup,” I said, still not focusing.

“You’re utterly and completely distracted by my boobs and ass aren’t you?” she asked plainly.

“And your hair. And your legs. Basically everything about you,” I admitted sheepishly, changing into a pair of sweats. “I uh don’t really sleep with a shirt. Is that okay?” I asked.

She laughed. “No Corey. Put on a shirt that covers that muscular chest of your’s. you idiot. Get into bed,” she patted the spot next to her.

I smiled, climbing in. “I’ve never really done this before. Are you a terrible sleeper? Do you snore?”

She shoved me playfully. “I toss and turn a lot throughout the night and I sleep talk sometimes. What about you?” she asked, brushing her hair.

“I snore.”

“Go figure.”

She turned out the light and we laid there for a moment. Should I? I could. . .we were together. . . but would it be okay?

She rolled over, on top of me and kissed me with such passion, that I was stunned for a good few seconds before I could react. And boy, I reacted all right.

“You need to learn how to make the first move,” she whispered in my ear, arms roaming my bare chest. “I could get used to this.”

I scoffed. “I wasn’t sure if you were too tired or something.”

She paused, looking down at me. “Too tired to let my hands roam free over my new boyfriend’s bare, muscular chest? Boy you obviously don’t know the first thing about girls.”

“You don’t qualify under the normal category,” I reminded her.

“No, you’re right. But I would have thought the first few times that I came onto YOU would have been a hint for a relationship.”

“You make a good point,” I smiled, kissing her neck. “From now on, I will not hesitate in before bed fun.”

“Good,” she prowled and we started to kiss again.

I could definitely get used to that every night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait! I'm pretty much obsessed with my Marcus Kruger story right now, so all other stories kind of got put on the wait list. . . trying to get back to them now lol. leave a comment. they always make my day :)