Before the Dawn

Frankie...

Of everyone it could have been, it would be Mikey Way. One of my three remaining family members and he of course knows who I am and like the rest of my family wants to kill me.

“That’s not a problem is it?” he asked worriedly.

“No, course not, why would it be,” I said quickly.

“NO reason, you just looked a little uncomfortable. I’ll understand if you want to go now though, I wouldn’t want to stay with me either.”

“NO, it’s not that, it really isn’t,” I said quickly, how could he think that, he was a beautiful creature, for a human anyway.

“Oh, ok then that’s good.” he said, smiling.

“When will Mikey be here?” I asked, trying not to let the worry come up in my voice.

“About ten minutes I think.” Right, if I’m going to kill him I better do it now, that way I can make my escape before Mikey gets here. I got up and walked right over to him, pressing him against the wall slightly.

“What are you doing?” he asked me, looking slightly confused, but the closer I got the thicker his voice became.

“You should know by now,” I growled. Then he totally misunderstood me, and leaned in, closing the gap between our lips. I didn’t pull away though. Through lack of human contact in years, I was glad of this small sign of affection. No matter what though, I didn’t like him. I couldn’t allow myself to feel for a victim.

“Is that what you meant?” he breathed against my mouth.

“Yes,” I said, shocking myself. I had meant to kill him, not kiss him, what was wrong with me?

“Good, because that’s the first time I ever kissed a guy,” he whispered, and I was actually surprised. he was definitely not inexperienced.

“You were really good,” I said, just to increase his confidence before I tore him down, although the moment I heard the solemn knocking on the door I realised I wouldn’t be killing him now. Frank left the room to go and let Mikey Way in and I freaked. He would recognize me instantly and then I would have no chance of getting Frank, so I just bolted. Well, by that I mean I opened the window and climbed out, swooping gracefully down the side of his house, but not before leaving a note, so he didn’t think I was abandoning him.

Frankie,
Had to run, very sorry, rain check? Thanks for a great time.
Gee xox

I hoped that seemed normal enough, and Mikey wouldn’t know it was me if I signed it gee not Gerard. Then I trudged home, grabbing a few rats to sustain myself on the way, I hope Frankie is worth the wait.
♠ ♠ ♠
what do you guys think?sorry it's short, should be more next time.